Guest House Shinagawa-shuku Tokyo Reviews

1-22-16 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

Excellent service from staff. Really friendly and helpful!

Staff was incredibly helpful! It's on a really cute quiet residential street with enough places to find food/restaurants. The local neighborhood onsen was a paradise for my tired muscles. Overall, I felt very safe and secure staying there, you are able to lock the door of the room when you leave. I had a private room containing a bunk bed - space was very small but I didn't mind so much because the bed was comfortable and I was a single traveler. Great for a budget! Downside - no common room.

Great little hostel, basic but cheap. I stayed for 4 days and the staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. A good start to my Japan trip.