Guest House Shinagawa-shuku Tokyo Reviews

1-22-16 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

Great little hostel, basic but cheap. I stayed for 4 days and the staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. A good start to my Japan trip.

Excellent hostel in a residencial neighborhood The staff was very kind and gave me tips for my trip 3 public bath around the hostel the room was clean with air conditioner/heater inside (had a private room)

Very noisy due to the rooms being situated close to some back alley with lots of people at night.

The only complaint I have is that the common room should be open more often or longer. The staff of this hostel is just great. It's the best i had till now in all of japan. The common room is good to meet other travellers. The hostel is just a 10min walk or a 2min train ride away from Shinagawa. So it's pretty easy to get around the city from there. I would come back anytime. Kind regards from germany to all staff members and a certain female neighbour that came by in the evenings to chat :-)