Guest House TaiwanMex Reviews

2-F No.18-1, Lane 18 Nanjing W., Taipei, Taiwan

帶衛浴的雙人房是在四樓,沒有電梯,要走樓梯,而且住的大廈並不是網站所標示的地址。比原先的地方多走十至十五分鐘。 職員態度很差,是後來老板娘來了,態度才好了。只是一開始在chackin時候,已經感覺很差。還罵我們是大陸妹,(我們是香港來的旅客)所以給我們的應該是不歡迎陸客及香港人。 如果只考慮價格便宜,是可以入住的。但我寧願給多貴少許的價格,也不願意再受氣。

• 30th Aug 2013
  • Hong Kong

No bed bugs, clean sheets and towels. Clean toilets and showers. Terrible atmosphere as there just wasn't much of a gathering space and it really was a "bunk beds to sleep" rather than "lively hostel with good vibes". No phone reception but free and good wifi.

Very nice hostel. Great location, clean and comfortable.

It is better to reserve directly in hotel web site or phone.

it's not bad. .. but if i could meet more friends in dom, the travel would be more fun. im just could met new friends in my dom, so if you want meet lot of new friedns in max, then you have to think about it. and if u like peaceful atmosphere, think alone, then i think this place is will be good for you

• 16th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

convenient location

• 12th Jul 2013
  • Malaysia

The price is very good for being just behind the Taipei bus station. We stayed in TaiwanMex2 which is much closer to Taipei station than The first block. The ZhongSan underground street Entrance(R2) is just around the corner. There are both a Japanese and Mexican managers and they can converse in Chinese and English. Shared Refrigerator. Sometimes the water heater do not function. And you might need to maintain your room cleanliness by your own.

• 7th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

At first I think here is nice until I lost my stuff and they just deny it very rude!!!! I talked to one of the hosters and store my stuff, and when i ask for it, they just send another holster and say:I don't know! And the one I talked to never showed up! And they said i was bothering others! they have no shampoo and they have bugs near the water dispenser. I am so unhappy with this hostel!

Stay there 7 nights but no housekeeping at all.

• 15th Jun 2013
  • Malaysia

Dear friend: Thank you for your comment,we are guest house , so we give you clean the room when you check in,so we will not clean the room when you stay,we will keep your privacy when you stay,please keep your mind, we are not hotel to change bedding and clean the room every day, but let we know if you need clean the room when you have party or mess the room.Thank you very much

We arrived and they were very disorganized. We were taken to three different properties before they finally had a bed for us. It smelled a little funny but it would do for one night. We had planned on staying longer but we moved to a better place after one night. The one plus is the location.

good location, if u only need a place to sleep, then it is fine.

This is my second time in Taiwanmex&still LOVE IT!Good value for what we paid for!Always satisfied.PLUS the location is THE BEST-a few steps away from Taipei Main Station. Owners are always nice&helpful!Thank you so much Raul and Magos :) [for those who commented "no housekeeping", please note that it's not a hotel where you can get daily housekeeping service.You pay about 5-10 times cheaper than a hotel's rate; still get clean&comfortable place to stay with full facilities.Be thankful already!]

Location was really good -- just a short walk from taipei main station. Procedures were fuss-free: did not have to pay deposits for key/borrowing of travel adaptor, very convenient. Wifi is available in the rooms! Did not have to go to the common room to use wifi. Good hostel, I think it is value for money.

Country哥的服務態度一級棒!人好好 帶我們熟悉附近交通工具!但是,環境實在不怎麼樣,晚上睡覺外面車聲好吵,我們頂多睡了3小時,太痛苦了!還有蚊子😭😭😭

• 31st May 2013
  • China

All in good.

The room felt inadequately clean. The air-conditioner wasn't functioning so the room felt stuffy the entire night. Although a fan was provided, it did not provide much ventilation nor did it help to decrease the heat. The furnishings seemed old too. However, the main problem is that the perpetual feeling of uncleanliness or lack of maintenance.

Didnt stay at the main house but it was nearby so no problem.the 4 bed male dorm where i stayed was clean with air con and even a tv.also always nice to have coffee making facilities like it was available there.basically there is everything you might need as a backpacker,including helpful staff.

The position is convenient,near to the station,the people are kind and the room is clean .I like Taiwan.

The hostel is conveniently close to Taipei Main station, the staff are kind and helpful, the building and room are old but clean and provide with everything needed for the stay. I recommend it!

View all Taipei Bed and Breakfasts