Guesthouse Maura Nofrills

Good 368 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
24th May 2017
4.3

The "superb" rating is totally unfounded -- communication with the owner was unprofessional, my room key worked in all of the doors (it wasn't clear which was mine, as there was little to no communication with the owner at that point), the street in from the apartment is a runway for night workers on display, and last but not least, the owner showed up early on my last day and knocked on my door asking to be paid CASH for my stay, but not before casting an appraising gaze at my sleep attire.