Guesthouse Maura Nofrills Reviews

Via Bruno Buozzi 30/3, Genoa, Italy

Easy going B&B, very close to the city center. Simple Breakfast and clean. Never seen the owner, everything worked via postbox. But without any problems! Owner is available via phone. Tablets are available out during the stay for free!

Upon arrival to the "hostel" I found my name written on an envelope by the door with a key to the front door and the door of the apartment. No the safest of things... Also, when I placed my request, it was for a private room with a double bed. I even verified this upon arrival, but the room that was left for me (with another envelope) was a room with three twin beds.

• 12th Mar 2014