Guesthouse Momojein Reviews

216-2, Hwango-dong, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Basically living in someone's home has its charm and the owner was very helpful (when available). However, it also means that there is not the usual atmosphere of other hostels I have been in. Still a very nice hostel though, that is clean and located in the middle of Gyeongju, with easy access to all the sites.

This guesthouse is just perfect. The room I stayed in was big and everything you would hope for in a hostel - clean, modern and possessing all the necessary home comforts. Jein is fantastic, she is friendly, takes immaculate care of the rooms daily and even helped me get a taxi when I left. The location of the hostel is ideal, right in the middle of downtown Gyeongju. I will definitely be staying there again when I next visit Gyeongju and recommending this guesthouse to my friends.

View all Gyeong-ju Bed and Breakfasts