Guesthouse Momojein Reviews

286-2, Hwango-dong, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

This guesthouse is just perfect. The room I stayed in was big and everything you would hope for in a hostel - clean, modern and possessing all the necessary home comforts. Jein is fantastic, she is friendly, takes immaculate care of the rooms daily and even helped me get a taxi when I left. The location of the hostel is ideal, right in the middle of downtown Gyeongju. I will definitely be staying there again when I next visit Gyeongju and recommending this guesthouse to my friends.

Very nice and helpful owner! Great location with many interesting spots around the area so it's either no need to use a taxi or you'll pay a minimum fare. Definitely worth staying here if you come to Gyeongju.

• 7th Aug 2015