Guesthouse PoortAckere Reviews

Oude Houtlei 56, 9000, Gent, Belgium

I liked my stay at Guesthouse PoortAckere very much, enjoyed the atmosphere and liked the unique character of the place. Great alternative to the budget hotels.

• 31st May 2014
  • Poland

About a 30 minute walk from the train station, but the hotel is quite close to the historical centrum of the city, which is nice. It was a really neat old building, but the creaky floor in my room was somewhat annoying! I stayed in a single twin room, which had a desk, chair, sink, soap, towel, and bath robe with slippers along with the bed. My small room had two large windows overlooking a small courtyard. I enjoyed the view. Bathrooms are in between floors, so you have to walk a bit.

• 22nd May 2014

Very clean, really cool atmosphere, close enough to city centre.

• 10th May 2014