Guesthouse PoortAckere Reviews

Oude Houtlei 56, 9000, Gent, Belgium

This would be a great option if the price would be some 20% lower, or would, for instance, include breakfast. The facilities (rooms too small, no noise isolation, one common toilet for many rooms) are too basic for the price. Since the place has in its great value that it is an old, and beautiful, monastery, which should not suffer building interventions, I see price reduction as a potential way to improve the situation.

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Portugal

I was in the cheapest accommodation. The crew was very handsome, but the rooms were very nosy. I know the guests, were due to this, but some more controlling would be handsome. anyway I liked my stay there. In the future I select more silent locations in the same hotel. One thing at that: the room was very cheap, the breakfast cost me € 17,50 and the parking € 10 a day, In my opinian was the room not that cheap for the noisy environment they put me in a cloister cell without bathroom or toilet.

• 17th Nov 2013