HI Bonns Ventos Hostel
• The Hostel is located in the comercial center, so a few meters from the hostel are bakeries, cafeterias, restaurants, pharmacy, and others.
• Do not forget to bring sunscreen and insect repellant.
• We have a swimming pool, internet and a game room.
All rooms have private bathrooms and locker with padlock. The rooms hold up to 8 people.
• The voltage in the rooms is 110volts.
Breakfast is served from 8 to 11, in a tropical cozy atmosphere
• llhabela presents a variety of options for those seeking action and adventure, whether at sea, or inside the forests of the State Park.
• The characteristics of the channel of St. Sebastian,( known internationally as ' Capital of Sail ', hosts major regattas throughout the year.
• The north end of the island, the Ponta das Canas, is considered the best place of Litoral Paulista to practice Windsurf.
• The beach of the Surf is available, at points in the wild beach of Castelhanos and Bonete.
• The rich marine flora and fauna around the islands, provides beautiful visual for those who favor diving, many shipwrecks on the south side of the island can be visited with the companies around the city.
• For lovers of fishing,there are in the region, some of the largest fish of the ocean, (the island is also sought by fishermen in coastal and beach.
• Ilhabela preserves one of the largest areas of forest to rainforest and stunning waterfalls where sports can be practiced such as 'Rappel' and can be veached by the various existing trails within the State Park.
• In addition Ilhabela, hers kite surfing, biking, boat rentals and a variety of other tours.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
If you book between December 15th and March 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year´s eve or Carnival.