HI Hostel Chapada - Lencois

Superb 219 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
7.7

Big hostel was quite empty , kitchen for guests doesn't have any cutlery and there's no airconditioning in the rooms. Very little atmosphere but the staff are nice and helpful.

26th Jan 2017
8.0

A bit expensive and the wifi is spotty, but the breakfast was great and the dorms very cozy. It's not a super social hostel but they offer nice tours. The kitchen could use some more utensils. Most of the staff doesn't really speak English, which is not always a problem, but I don't like the fact that they gave me false information and told me I couldn't do one of the independent hikes although I found out later I could have.

• tyfanijusto7137
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
16th Jan 2017

I loved my stay at this hostel, the only thing I would say though is that if you have checked out but come back to get your things and want to take a shower they offer you this possibility if you pay 15 reais for it. Most hostels offer this for free as a nice thing to do for the fellow traveller... I'm not saying don't charge for it, but I just think 15 reais is a bit mean and not such a nice way to make a profit...