HI Manaira Reviews

R. Major Ciraulo,380, Joao Pessoa, Brazil

A great HI hostel. Beautiful place and very organized. 5 stars hostel :)

There are too many rules at this hostel! And the internet never worked while we were there.

The structure of the hostel is fantastic and the atmosphere is very nice. It is near the craft center, about 20 minutes walking, but it is quiet and safe. My only complaint is the pillows, very hard. But aside from that I highly recommend this hostel. It's wonderful.

Very best hostel I have enjoyed in 6 months of travel across Brazil-ALMOST PERFECT!!! PARABENS A TODOS!!! Gary

The staff was miserable.

It is the second time I´ve visited Hi Manaira and I really love it . I feel myself as I were at my home. It is a special place to stay in. The staff´s are wonderfull and the city beautiful. Enjoy your stay there!

The location, staff, security, cleanliness and the place itself are great! Nice rooms with lots of space to keep your personal stuff (more than anywhere else I went). On the downside for me it was quite noisy (hostel customers and neighbours) at the time I went and I find the atmosphere quite different from the typical hostels (not many international travelers and lots of groups), which made it more difficult to meet people.

adorei minha estadia o hotel e todos que trabalham nele merecem os meus parabens continuem assim sucesso a todos.

Very Good Hostel, well located , amazing structure... There's so few hostels with this structure.... The internet is payed and don't get in all rooms. There's less spots are air cond. rooms (which almost impossible get a room without it), so u must reserve it. Selma is very, very good help to you, the others don't like so much to help , but she's amazing. There's few groceries to get, if you're hungry, but quite overpriced. The pool is amazing and the kitchen very clean. I liked it a lot.

The hostel is very nice and excellent located. The staff is helpful but gave me mostly confused or wrong informations.

Muito bom o Hostel, aconselho a todos. Apenas possui uma funcionária muito chata, Selma, não deixa fazer barulho, não deixa guardar a mochila depois do check out, não deixa tomar um banho antes de ir embora, é mau humorada e não acredita no cliente.

Muito boa gente conhece neste lugar. Fica perto da praia, mais precisa caminar bastante pra ir a centro. Cafe do manha ótimo!

Very nice hostel. I would surely stay there again.

O Manaíra não é um albergue, é um hotel 5 estrelas!

The staff really makes all the difference. I had a great time there and highly reccomend if JP is your destination