HI Martha's Vineyard

• Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575, Martha's Vineyard, USA

Superb 164 Total Reviews
Superb 164 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2017

My friend and I stayed at HI Martha's Vineyard and I would definitely stay here again if I am back on the island. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, they even called to confirm we were still coming in and helped us find the easiest way to get there. I appreciate all they did and I would highly recommend staying here if on the island!

• USA, Male, 41+
28th Aug 2017

Leah and her staff are wonderful. A great location and wonderful atmosphere. May family and I had a great stay and highly recommend it.

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2017

Great hostel, one of the nicest I have stayed in. The staff were very friendly and the facilities were very clean. Included free cereal breakfast.

24th Aug 2017

The staff and manager in particular were very accomodating. They gave more and above what was expected i was sick one day and they were very caring and concerned.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
18th Aug 2017
6.0

And I share space cleanliness matters. And even though we both the private for bedroom ensuite I could tell that the floors had not been slept or mop properly. Also the continental breakfast was not even worth pulling out I saw them pull out open jars of jam and peanut butter from the fridge there was no juice or filtered water only tap very limited options. Upon arrival there was no staff to help support or answer questions no one answering the phone for over an hour.

11th Aug 2017

We arrived on the last ferry so were past the official check in time. Although we had called ahead a couple of days earlier as requested, the message didn't get through. As a result the staff person was put out and not aware late check-in was even allowed. It worked fine though and we enjoyed our stay. Very comfortable and convenient especially on pricey Martha's Vineyard island.

• USA, Couple, 41+
11th Aug 2017

this was my first experience staying in a Hostile. It was excellent all around.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2017
6.0

Cheaper place to stay on Martha's Vineyard compared with hotels etc but you get what you pay for. The location is quite a distance from anything so a bus is required to get to anywhere of note (buses run hourly in either direction). Facilities adequate but definitely not as good compared with other HI hostels I have stayed in previously.

1st Aug 2017

Great place, location a bit out of the way

16th Jul 2017

My favorite hostel, clean, friendly, beautiful quiet area, and right on the bus route!

×