HI Martha's Vineyard

• Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575, Martha's Vineyard, USA

9.0
Superb 145 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 145 Total Reviews
HI Martha's Vineyard Located at Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575, Martha's Vineyard.
USA
Martha's Vineyard MA Massachusetts Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575
90% 145
41.3837961 -70.6571960
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
5th Oct 2016

Great place to stay. Most other guests are fun people.

• USA, Male, 41+
16th Sep 2016

Friendly staff, clean facility, great value!

• USA, Male, 41+
24th Aug 2016

Thanks for providing this first-class service. The staff were wonderful! It was my first time staying there-won't be my last...

• USA, Female, 41+
21st Aug 2016

Exceeded all of my expectations! Staff was AMAZING! Big kudos to Jeramiah and Megan (she was there Sunday night when we checked in - not sure I have her name right). Both so helpful and friendly and warm and professional. Everything was perfect - seriously! Can't wait to return!!! Huge thanks and big gratitude! Jane

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
4.9

Cold showers, very poor location (have to take transport to get anywhere at all), rude staff who tell you to leave the kitchen before 10 (no problem), then whilst have a quiet conversation in the common area, everyone was kicked out and told if we wanted to speak at all we had to go away from the building outside. Ridiculous.

7th Aug 2016

Great place! The location is a bit out of the way, but that adds to the charm - the view of the night sky is incredible! The bus stop is right out front, and the staff are friendly and helpful - I got a great tutorial on the buses. The kitchen area is great and the morning breakfast is lovely!

• USA, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2016

My first time visiting Martha's Vinyard and this place was great to stay at. They had breakfast every morning, friendly staff, right on a bus line..

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
24th Jul 2016

It's been a long time dine I have been to Vineyard. Next time We stay at hostel we will be sure to bring food to cook. We tried eating

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

I loved the outdoor shower! The staff and other guests were all very friendly and it's in a beautiful location, so handy for the bus.

• USA, Female, 31-40
19th Jul 2016

This was my first Hostel stay. The staff on the phone were so nice it made me feel very comfortable about coming. Once I got there it was really peaceful. I did the coed 20 bed room, lots of families and kids. Huge kitchen for bring your own food in. I am impressed!