HI Martha's Vineyard Reviews

Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575, Martha's Vineyard, USA

Pleasantly surprised at the facility. My Husband and I had never stayed at a Hostel and will definitely be doing this again. We are in our late 50's. Staff were all very friendly and professional.

• 15th Sep 2015

This was a very nice hostel to stay in. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was inviting and cozy, and it was very clean. There is a bus stop immediately next to the hostel and it comes frequently, so even though it isn't near a lot of attractions, it is easy to get there and to get to other parts of the island. To my knowledge, this is the least expensive place to stay on the island, including the campground, where I stayed for one night before changing to the hostel.

This is my second year staying for a week. The staff continues to be very pleasant and kind. Danielle's pancakes are the VERY BEST! The rooms are spotless and the guests all seem to be well behaved. There's a wide range of ages and everyone is made to feel perfectly at home. Cannot wait til my next visit! Sally Donais Nahant, MA

• 30th Aug 2015

Thank you we were in a jam with lodgings and you provided us a place to stay

• 29th Aug 2015

I truly enjoyed my very first hostel experience here at HI-Martha's Vineyard. Sharing daily adventures while cooking dinner, or invitations to pal around the island for the day made for a wonderful experience.

• 16th Aug 2015

Excellent place to stay. Wonderful staff, respectful guests, great location. And a kitchen where you can cook anything.

• 10th Aug 2015