HI Munich-Park Reviews

Miesingstr. 4, Munich, Germany

It is a very good hostel, with clean rooms, helpful and friendly staff. The hostel offers good breakfast in the morning, and has a nice space for playing games and socializing. It would be good if they could provide some toiletries in the hostel, everything else was perfect.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Thank you very much for staying and reviewing, thanks!

Hostel is labeled completely wrong. This should be called a family hostel rather than a youth hostel. There were little kids and families everywhere. It was EXTREMELY loud, always. The rooms don't have lockers big enough for backpackers so we had to trust that our roommates would not go through any of our stuff (which I didn't like at all). There was a small locker, but could only fit a few small things. I could list numerous other things that were bothersome. Would not recommend this hostel.

We still have hope to review some of our guests ..... What is youth for you? Only american between 21 and 22 years???? Come on there have been around 50 backpackers at this weekend, 2 football clubs with players 16-18 years, 2 student groups and about 30 families with kids, Thats YOUTH in all it facilities. After 22.00 its been completely silent. You cancelled 2nd night and got refund and all you do is complaining about everything in your wear words? We would love to rate guests just warn others

Atmosphere a bit boring, not the best for meeting people because it's full of school kids on camps and it's just so big. Too far away from the city so had to pay for train tickets to everywhere. Wifi only working in the lobby which was a pain and there were a lack of power points in the rooms. Although it is very clean and staff were friendly. Breakfast was awesome and it was nice that the shower and toilet were separated in the rooms.

Thanks for your stay. We describe our location quite truly (not downtown partyhostel) Free wifi is in all public areas as Lobby, dining hall, Lounge in ground floor. Dayticket for the metro is just 11.70 Euro for up to 5 personsn, quite a bargain and only one ticket to use ..... Thank you very much for your positive words about breakfast and staff :-) Enjoy your travel!

Good location, very clean and huge breakfast - totally recommendable!

• 19th Mar 2015

Cheers for stay and review!!

The wifi is still only available in the lobby, unfortunately, and it's more of a hotel atmosphere than a hostel atmosphere, but it's a great place to sleep and see Munich!

Thanks for stay and comment.

Its very clean hostel with comfortable beds, clean towels, exactly what i needed after long trip. Breakfast was included and it was great. I was very happy to see free parking for hostel guests as well. Only thing that bothered me is that there was no wifi connection in my room, only in hostel lobby. That can be of great disadvantage for someone who doesn't have German SIM card and must pay for expensive roaming.

Thank you very much for your stay and comment. We are improving our wifi at the moment.

Clean, super super kind people in the Reception ( specially a worker called Juan), they were always available for whatever you need.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Thank you very much!!! Muchos saludos de Juan :-)

Good hostel, looks like a real hotel, It's huge, but I think because of that it's a bit cold the atmosphere, kind of difficult to make friends or just get to know the people. I'd say it's good to go with a group of friends. Wifi works well in the common areas, but in the room, low signal. The breakfast is simply awesome and the staff is nice too. Location is quite far from center, however there's a metro station near there.

Thank you very much for stay and review, obrigado

It is a pleasant place, not far from the city center. If you go to Munich with your car, it is the ideal place to stay. For sure, next time, it will be my choice again.

Nice Hostel! Lots of families and children, but that's not really a problem. Very nice atmosphere. The rooms are clean and no noise at all. I would definitely come back!

Thank you very much for your stay and review. On your day many many families from the Netherland travelled to Skiing in Austria and stopover in Munich.

The hostel is great. I particularly appreciated the breakfast and lockers. The bad point is that the wifi only works downstairs :( It is a little far from the city center but it is very easy to find with the given instructions!

• 20th Feb 2015

Thanks for stay and comment.

Staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean, sheets were clean, floors were clean. Only drawback is the location. Tierpark is nice, but if you want to stay in downtown Munich, its a bit of a hike out there. With that being said, the U and S-bahns are fairly close and easily accessible.

Thank you very much for your stay and your detailled review. Keep up travelling.

They have 24 7 pizza machine! If you can put up with a 10 min train ride to central then highly recomend

Truly appreciated, honest word from a Malaysia traveler. I was suppose to book for 2 persons but I made a mistake and only book for 1. The staff has been very friendly and helped me with this situation upon check in and both of us get into our room eventually. The only minor draw back is you have to go to the lobby to have free WiFi. But this is kind of common in hostel so not really complaining about it. Providing a shower towel will be a great advantage too.

Thank you very much for your stay and your lovely review. We are working om better wifi in the rooms at the moment.

WiFi was sometimes extremely slow, but sometimes alright. Only in the lobby though.

Thank you very much for your long stay and review. We are trying to improve our wifi and bring it also to the rooms. Starting next week.

Great value for the money. The dinner wasn't great though (not expected), I appreciated towels being provided but I wish handsoap wasn't so hard to come by. Also a bit of an older atmosphere, didn't seem very young, it could have been the time I came. I would recommend it though.

Thanks for your stay and your lovely review. Will improve the handout of soap :-)

Excellent location and service level. Please keep it up.

great news, thank you very much for your stay and review!

Great, 100% clean, safe etc... A very good breakfast as well!

The location is a bit far from the city center but the transportation is quite convenient and it is only a 5-min walk from the metro station. The surroundings are quiet and peaceful, which is rather relaxing~ The facilities are good and the room is HUGE for a 6-bed dorm! The common area is LARGE as well with plenty of entertainment~ Very suitable for a family trip~ Breakfast is included in the price and is BUFFET, which is really out of expectation~ Strongly recommended~

Thank you very much for your stay and your review!

This is a very nice place. Me and my husband went there. The place is more than our satisfaction. Just love the place.... Highly recommended for next time...

Thank you very much for your stay and your lovely review. Have a great time travelling!