HI-San Francisco-Fisherman's Wharf Reviews

Building #240, Fort Mason, San Francisco, California, USA

The staff was very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was very comfortable!

• 22nd Nov 2013

Our first time hosteling. We loved it! Great spot.

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Great location but uncomfortable beds. Still, wouldn't stop me returning...

During the day location is great, not so much at night, nothing's really close by. Staff was cool, installations clean. The bed wasn't the best.

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Argentina

Really great place to stay; Reminded me of the Villa Hostel in Interlaken switzerland. Nice lounge room with a fireplace in the middle. The only complaint is the room card key kept malfunctioning, and I was locked out of my room frequently and had to keep resetting it at the front desk. Key cards need to have the electronic chip, not a magnetic strip.

Extremely helpful and friendly staff, great location and very clean.

Fantastic hostel and very friendly staff. Location is great and historic too as it used to be part of Fort Mason army barracks.

The hostel was great and no real complaints. Its a little far from the city to be a party hostel but was exactly what I was looking for complete with a view from my room of The Golden Gate Bridge

1 2 Next » last »