HI Siem Reap Reviews

No. 209 Wat Domnak Village, Salacomreuk Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I loved it. Cheap, clean, good free breakfast, good atmosphere and very nice staff.

Hostel has a good location, minute walking to the street pub. The staff is very kind and helpful, would help you with anything. The room is standard and clean, like the entire hostel.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Slovenia

Had a really nice stay at Hi siem reap, the location was perfect! The staff were very lovely, we asked questions constantly and they were always more than happy to help, can't fault the place and would stay there again :)

• 21st Aug 2015

Very near thenight market and walking distance to pub street. However, aircon is not good. Staffs are so nice!

Most of the staff were friendly, although I was accused by 3 different staff members at 3 different times of not paying my tuktuk driver (even though I had), to the point of 2 of them calling up the driver to ask. So not great record-keeping I guess. But my room was very nice. And their tuktuk driver (Mr. Yaya I think) was really awesome! Not the best location if you want to meet other people, but a solid place to stay with decent breakfast.

Elizabeth at the front desk was the most incredibly helpful person! She greeted you with a beautiful smile every day and had all the best insight and advice about what to do. If ever there was any issue with your stay she tried to fix it, even if it was something that was not the hostel's fault she made things right. I loved the relaxed atmosphere and thought the breakfast was great for a hostel. Did find it a bit pricey but would stay again for sure!

Great staff. Good Value, Amazing location. I like the pool table and complementary breakfast.

I have a great stay in this hostel. The staff is helpful in sharing with me on the information and also assist in arranging Tuk Tuk drivers. Special thanks Elizabeth for making stay a wonderful one. I will definitely stay in this hostel on my next trip.

Great value for money, excellent location and helpful staff. Only lacking a bit in atmosphere - probably not the best place to meet people.

Great hostel, we were amazed by how nice the room was (clean and really comfortable beds compared to a lot of places), and the AC worked great. They also arranged us to get a ride to the airport through the hostel staff for pretty cheap, and helped us pile our ridiculous amounts of luggage into one trip. Definitely would stay here if we came back again!

Really nice hotel. 1 minute away from the centre, but very quiet area as well at the same time. Really friendly staff, and nice rooms. The laundry option can not be recommended though - we got i back wet and late. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Very helpful staff. The hostel had a nice lobby area and front patio where they served an excellent choice of foods.

The beds were very, very clean in the dorm room, and I appreciated the lockers in the shared eating space. Breakfast is simple but unlimited, which is great! It would be extra feet if there were a way to include protein, too -- maybe peanuts or something like that? The wifi was strong and it was also very, very easy to book all sorts of tours, excursions, and sightseeing directly from the hostel at reasonable prices, which was maybe my favorite part of all. Thank you!

Really liked it here, its really close to the markets and to pub street. Staff were lovely and really helpful with organising tuk tuks for trips. Free pick up from the airport to which was really good. Would definitely stay again.

The staff's English was not overly amazing and the internet was pretty weak, but the place was nice overall.

The hostel is in a great location an is within walking distance of the nightmares and pub street. They also have a reliable tuk tuk service you can book for temple tours. Would definitely recommend.

The staff was very friendly and helpful all time! The location is just perfect! Good place, good peolpe, good price!

I stayed for a week. Met some cool people here and I slept very well. It's not a party hostel! If you're planning to explore the Wat's a lot and do other cultural stuff, this is the place to go. Friendly and knowledgeable manager. Some advice for staff: install a better mount for the shower heads (now the water sprays all over the bathroom), put some pillows on the seats in the lobby/common area, and put a sofa there.

great hostel, awesome staff! the girls and guys at the reception were just wonderful and made the stay perfect. provided help and information. what a great service!

Hostel is in a great spot - right next to a bazaar that leads to pub st. They have tuk tuks always on staff and affordable prices and itineraries for Angkor Wat. Staff was very friendly. I ended up discovering the awesome tuk-tuk driver Jen-ta (don't know how to spell his name). He speaks English probably better than any SE Asian outside of Singapore I've met. I requested him for my third day of Angkor and he was a fantastic guide - strongly recommend you ask for him!

« first « Prev 1 2 3