HI Siem Reap Reviews

No. 209 Wat Domnak Village, Salacomreuk Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

A really nice hostel, our room was clean and the staff were nice. They could have been a bit more helpful at times though. We booked a bus from siem reap to Thailand with them which was fine and a good price. Beware though they do not provide all the facilities they state....no bike hire available at the hostel, the place is just around the corner which was fine. There are only really two social areas and the spa is an old hot tub which wasn't in use. The have their own tuk tuk driver too.

The place was great for its location mainly, and very clean. I liked the mattress and double pillows. But I didn't like that there is no lockers in the rooms, only at the front desk, no real hang out area: the entrance is the only real thing that is bareable with the heat but not much space, the Jacuzzi was broken, and food prices are touristy so it is not that expensive but expensive for Cambodia. Breakfast included was nice, even though really basic (the coffee, bread butter jam)

Friendly staff, very helpful and smiling. Very good location as well.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Stayed in the private ensuite double. Rooms were clean and staff were friendly and helpful. We used the tuk tuk driver from the hostel who was great. Some other tuk tuk drivers socialised in the evening. The outside area is great for socialising. The room was a bit dark and would have preferred a lighter colour of paint, also aircon was extra in a private room, so I would stay in the dorm if returning. Overall great hostel.

Rooms req keys, but there only small lockers available for valuables not your whole bag. Quiet location but a 2minute walk takes you to the markets and pub street. Staff are friendly and helpful and they have their own tuk tuk drivers attached who are good too. Potentially need to keep working on their English to get the 'excellent' rating but they are pretty good Big social area. Clean. Good value. Can get good food there.

Location is good, staff is nice, dom - shower room need to change curtain and fitting location is not good enough.

Perfect location, very helpful and nice staff, good place to relax after the temples!

• 27th May 2014

I had a really good time here. Staff are friendly and fun. Great location. Basic facilities but very clean.

Awesome location and very helpful staff (we forgot the key to our bikes in the laundry and they called and had it delivered in 15 min at 5:00 am - still so thankful!!). Absolutely recommendable!

Fantastic Hostel! Friendly, helpful staff, great rooms with excellent AC and the location is perfect! Close to markets and backpacker areas especially Pub street. In house tuk tuk drivers are the best idea and you know you are getting a fair deal and have great English. The free breakfast is good and other food from hostel is good value and tastes pretty good too! Can't forget the pool table in the common area which was a great way to pass time. Shout out to Mr George! best tuk tuk in town!

Staff here are really friendly and always up for a game of pool, they also have this brilliant tv out front, that had on different film everyday, but always seem to play the star wars theme tune! had a hot tub but wasn't open....I think because of low season. decent hostel, considered only paying about £4/night

The staff was very friendly and understanding. I lost my Credit card and they let me stay until it arrived to pay afterwards. Thank you very much

My stay in HI Siem Reap was wonderful. The staff was so nice and helpful that I could get the correct information as I wanted. The location is excellent as it is located right next to the art market and also only a few minutes walk to the old market and night market. the snooker table also a free place for me to practice.

Have nothing to complain about the place! Enjoyed my stay there! Was lucky to share the room with super nice people, and stuff is helpful. Wanted to stay more, but they were fully booked:( they have their own tuktuks, very cheap! Recommend this place for stay

1 2 Next » last »