HI Siem Reap Reviews

No. 209 Wat Domnak Village, Salacomreuk Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Hostel is in a great spot - right next to a bazaar that leads to pub st. They have tuk tuks always on staff and affordable prices and itineraries for Angkor Wat. Staff was very friendly. I ended up discovering the awesome tuk-tuk driver Jen-ta (don't know how to spell his name). He speaks English probably better than any SE Asian outside of Singapore I've met. I requested him for my third day of Angkor and he was a fantastic guide - strongly recommend you ask for him!

The location of the hostel is superb. It is 3 minutes' walk to the (in)famous Pub Street and the Night Market; 2 minutes' walk to the fine restaurants, a COSTA Cafe and a clean 24-hour convenience store in the King's Road Angkor area. The staff were friendly and helpful. My flight was delayed from early evening to almost midnight. I emailed the hostel to reschedule the free airport pick up and the staff responded to my email within the hour, confirming a Tuk Tuk had been arranged.

Well located i stayed in one room with two bed you have fridge and is quiet the breakfast is bad bu lt at least you have something

Location, staff and facilities all very good. However when we stayed there was absolutely no social atmosphere. We may have just been unlucky but we aren't the first review to suggest so

Really nice place, staff were unbelievably helpful and friendly, making calls and organising things for us. Rooms were, old fashioned but, nice and spacious, ours had a balcony and ensuite. Probably wouldn't stay here again because we would go somewhere more social, wish we'd paid $1-2 more to stay somewhere with more of an atmosphere so we could meet people and go out. If you're just spending the day going to the temples then two nights here would be ideal but for socialising go somewhere else.

Really nice place, good food, friendly staff and decent rooms. Wouldn't stay here for the atmosphere though as people tended to keep to themselves. Great location 5 minute walk into town

This was a good hostel. Just a short walk to the Night Markets and restaurants in Siem Reap. Would recommend, definitely.

It's great. But the food is too sweet for me.

• 28th May 2015