HI Siem Reap Reviews

No. 209 Wat Domnak Village, Salacomreuk Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

it's really a nice hostel, the girls at frontdesk are the best,super friendly ... good location, 5mins walking to pub street, good housekeeping , good breakfast... in Cambodia you can't ask too much, so I think this hostel has done good enough... i had a nice time here...I would recommend this one :)))

Staff are friendly and helpful. It is not a very big place but is cosy enough for a few days stay. The location is in an alley, quiet enough for some quiet time. If you want some happening events, you can always go out the busy street to explore. Overall, we were happy with our stay.

Pretty great place. clean, fun, and the staff are very nice. odd place to have a jacuzzi but oh well! yolo.

Great staff, good location and super clean. Good value.

Fantastic stay, super friendly staff and comfy beds! Definitely would stay here here again

The hostel is nice and the staff were nice enough to find to room for me when i was unable to get a bus due to Cambodian new year. There are no lockers int he rooms, you have to ask for one by reception instead (bring your own padlock).

Only stayed for one night (and I was really sick) but it was a nice hostel with lovely staff! They were super nice to me. Beds are big, clean and comfortable!

I had a great stay and would come again. It's a good place to meet people and the staff is very helpful.

The staff at Hi Siem Reap are the kind of people you love to surround yourself with. I really like the location and the food was amazing rate at the hostel. You can book any adventure right there at the hostel. The staff will take you there for cheaper then you would pay anywhere else. I suggest you take out American small bills before you arrive. Lots of $1 bills. Love it there and will be back some day

• 6th Apr 2015