HI Siem Reap Reviews

No. 209 Wat Domnak Village, Salacomreuk Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Glad I found this place. The whole staff is very friendly, helpful and speak good (or at least some) English. Elizabeth (Manager) was especially helpful and quick to respond to my emails prior to arriving. There was a Tuk Tuk waiting at the airport when I arrived as promised! She helped make suggestions and line up some things for me to see while I was in Siam Reap. The Aircon wasn't working when I arrived but they had it repaired within 3 hours so nothing to be too upset about ;) Thanks HI!

Very nice staff and I felt welcomed the second I arrived. Would stay there again.

Far and away the best hostel or hotel on our 3 week Thailand/Cambodia trip. Happy George makes this place amazing, from the free airport pickup to late night beverages, the hostel owner is lucky to have an employee that makes the stay memorable. The only minor issue we had was our laundry took an extra day. Free computer and internet access was a big plus. Food is so-so, but it's nice to have the option if you're worn out from a day at the temples. Love the $0.50 beer!

Location was great! Siem Reap is an awesome town and I had a great stay. Staff was super friendly, and there's even a jacuzzi!

You don't get full size lockers, just the little ones for putting valuables, but at least they are under complete surveillance. The en suite bathrooms are pretty small quarters, but otherwise, the beds are huge, the AC is great, and the staff couldn't be more kind. I would HIGHLY recommend that you find a private tuktuk driver on the street to organize your tour of Angkor Wat, and not pay more than $10/day. Have them sign an agreement in advance so that this is mutually understood!

I had a private room without aircon. It was really hot inside, much hotter than in the rest of the hostel I would recommend aircon...

Nothing beats the location of this hostel and that is why I stayed there. It is very clean but is lacking certain details that come in handy like power outlets for each bed and night lamps. The food is terrible and expensive here. The free breakfast is the worst I have ever had: old bread, nothing to cut it open with, one kind of jam, instant coffee. I would have stay somewhere nicer if it wasn't for the location.

Good hostel located only a short walk from pub street. I had no problems here.

It was very centrally located next to night market and 5 minutes walk to old market and pub street. the staff was positive and we had a good communication with them. They were very helpful to give information.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Turkey

Super location, free poolrable and hottub, friendly staff, free simple breakfast, bikes for rent for 2 dollars/day, staff can book busrides for you, good and cheap food, happy hour beer 2 dollar/pitcher or 0,50 per glas - Tours booked through the hostel are a bit expensive

1 2 3 Next » last »