HI Siem Reap Reviews

No. 209 Wat Domnak Village, Salacomreuk Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great hostel in a good location with nice breakfast. The food service is slow so you are better off having lunch and dinner elsewhere.

I'm not used to stay in hostel anymore, probably that's the reason for my poor review. The location is excellent super close to the city center ( Bars, Restaurants and Markets), the staff was also very friendly.

• 4th Nov 2015

Free pickup from the bus station a god send! Breakfast good. Location perfect, just outside of all the noise of main "pub street". Staff lovely and really helpful.

I stayed for one night and really enjoyed my stay. The staff are so friendly and accommodating. The place is smelling of clean especially in the dorm rooms. I had a lower bunk and my bed was more like a double than single and super comfy. The overall atmosphere is definitely calm which is great if you're looking for some respite. Hardly anyone there but it's quiet season.They're in the process of building a swimming pool at their sister hotel down the road which would have been perfect :)

Really nice hostel, close to town and very clean. The staff were great. I arrived at 6am on an overnight bus from Phnom Penh and they were happy to let me stay even though my booking wasn't until that night. Also the following day I left my bags there all day. Great BBQ close by and staff can assist with getting to Angkor Wat and the temple area.

Had a good stay at HI Siem Reap. My one complaint is that the shower was combined in the same room as the toilet without a stall of its own, which in a dorm meant the floor was wet a lot of the time. That's fairly common, though. Otherwise, staff extremely helpful and location great!

Amazing hostel. Best i have ever stay in. Friendly staff. Great prices. Amazing tuk tuk services to and from airport, tours and anywhere you would like to go. The driver is very friendly and waits patiently at every tour for you which can be a few hours a time. The hostel has incredible food service that is cheap and they even bring it to your room to eat! I could get a good, tasting , huge meal for $4. They have a hot tub, pool table and a seating area. There is a night market opposite!

Our stay here was fantastic- I highly recommend this place. Tuk tuk drivers here are amazing, the staff are amazing, the free breakfast is yummy, and the beds are very soft!

• 2nd Oct 2015

Good place to stay and all trips sufficiently organised. Room service was good too! Not far from the river, markets and restaurants although they do some food at the hostel. Well recommended.

The staff here are amazing and friendly. They had pancakes in the morning for free which was a fun surprise. It's in a great location and has a hot tub they fill up with cool water for a relaxing evening. Perfect place!

We booked for a 3 night stay at Hi Siem Reap Hostel. When we arrived, the atmosphere was nice and the staff was very helpfull. The room wasn't very clean unfotunately. When we took a look in the ensuite bathroom we decided that we would not shower in the hostel. After we stayed one night (beds are good) we felt dirty due to the hot weather. The next day we left the hostel and booked a replacement hotel. Good beds, good staff, (we experienced) bad cleaning.

Perfect hostel. Staff amazing. I traveled plenty states in Asia and rhis was first hostel which I disn't want to leave.

Value for money, only 5 dollars in low season, very close to night market and pub street like 5 mins walk, can book bus tickets and tour at the reception. Breakfast is average. Good choice for backpacker.

I loved it. Cheap, clean, good free breakfast, good atmosphere and very nice staff.

The overall experience is great: clean, value for money, simple breakfast included, nice and helpful staff, food menu at common area, good location and quiet surrounding. Yet: hooks should be added for the bathroom/toilet; shower place is a little bit small but still acceptable; a shelf next to the bed area would be perfect. PS: Elizabeth is so friendly, cheerful and helpful. She has given much useful information exploring around in Siem Reap!

Hostel has a good location, minute walking to the street pub. The staff is very kind and helpful, would help you with anything. The room is standard and clean, like the entire hostel.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Slovenia

Had a really nice stay at Hi siem reap, the location was perfect! The staff were very lovely, we asked questions constantly and they were always more than happy to help, can't fault the place and would stay there again :)

Very near thenight market and walking distance to pub street. However, aircon is not good. Staffs are so nice!

Most of the staff were friendly, although I was accused by 3 different staff members at 3 different times of not paying my tuktuk driver (even though I had), to the point of 2 of them calling up the driver to ask. So not great record-keeping I guess. But my room was very nice. And their tuktuk driver (Mr. Yaya I think) was really awesome! Not the best location if you want to meet other people, but a solid place to stay with decent breakfast.

1 2 3 Next » last »