Good 191 Total Reviews
Good 191 Total Reviews
Han Jin Hostel Located at 173-1 GyeongBook-Do GyeongJu City NoSeo Dong, , Gyeong-ju.
South Korea
Gyeong-ju 780-932 173-1 GyeongBook-Do GyeongJu City NoSeo Dong
66% 191
35.8400989 129.2045402
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
9th May 2016

Loved the place, the highlight would have to be the owner, he's extremely knowledgeable about the city and a really nice guy!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
6th May 2016
6.6

Hostel was ok. Little run down and you feel like in an asylum, but overall ok. Location is good, very close to the bus station. They don't have keys for the door, so I didn't feel too safe. Also there are windows on top of all the doors and the light in the hall turned on several times at night, which made our room brightly lit and kept me awake. The owner is very friendly and very talkative and can give you tips about the sights in the city.

• vdlaura
  • France, Couple, 18-24
6th May 2016

This hostel is right next to the bus terminals and the main street of Gyeongju where you can rent bikes, which makes it a good start point to all the visits. The owner is very kind and gave us advice as to what to do and see in the town, and the room and facilities were comfortable. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to spend a few days in Gyeongju and doesn't need a palace !

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2016
2.0

I never actually got to stay there because when I arrived to check in, they told me that they had given my room away to someone else. I told them that I had reserved a room and they were tracking that an American had in fact reserved a room. However, before I arrived, there was another person who they assumed was me and gave him my room. I came to the conclusion that they did not verify the name of the person checking in and gave my room to a random guy who they assumed was me. I drove 4.5 hours

• Canada, Female, 41+
28th Mar 2016
4.9

The place was FILTHY!!! Not the room itself, nor the bathroom, but the entire place. The upstairs terrace was a joke...full of old dirty furniture. The "garden" was a dump for old stuff. The kitchen was tiny with one electric hot plate. The owner was in another city, and his old mother took in the money. She hardly spoke any English. The heat was only on at 8pm. IT WAS very cold in the room. Actually I was given another room than the one I booked, but that one had no heating at all. Cheap Period

• Norway, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Dec 2015

We stayed in Han Jin hostel for two nights in December. The location is great, and very easy to find. Short walking distance from the bus station. It is also a great location for touring the city. The owner is very friendly, he will easily invite you in for soju and snacks. The only complain I have about this place, is that it was quite cold in the room, but other than that it was great. Would definitely recommend it!