Han Jin Hostel Reviews

173-1 GyeongBook-Do GyeongJu City NoSeo Dong, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

We stayed here in April. The hostel was freezing and after asking twice we were given heating pads, but mine didn't work so I had two very cold nights! Also one of our beds broke while we were there! The owner is lovely and speaks very good English- this and the location are the saving graces of this hotel. I thought it was quite expensive given that breakfast was not included and would advise people to look for somewhere else as our stay was not very pleasant at all.

• 10th Apr 2015

Old building with poor facilities. No lockers, no keys to doors provided. One of the guests helped me check-in. I guess the actual owner wasn't present during my one night stay. There were some old ladies at the reception, who didn't speak English. Poor common area. I have stayed in more than 20 hostels. This one may be the worst of all.

Great location. Mr Kwon was very pleasant and knowledgable. Will tell you all about what to see in the city and around it. Highly recommend.

The location was great, just near to the bus terminals and you can easily catch a bus to see the main sights outside of the city center. The single room I had was quite basic but the bed was super comfortable. The owner was really nice and gave a lot of useful tips about sightseeing.

The owner is incredibly friendly and gives you all the recommendations where to go and how. Location is very good next to the bus stations and many sights are in a walking distance. He upgraded my room because it was a low season and not many other guests where there. Thank you! And Gyeongju is must place to visit in Korea!

Go to a nearby hotel rather than spending $45 for a private; I'm certain you can find one with clean facilities and nice amenities for $40-50. Perhaps this place is better for solo travelers--