Han Jin Hostel

Very Good 202 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 41+
19th Apr 2017
6.6

Clint the owner is very hospitable and makes the experience of staying at the hostel worthwhile......if not for him I think we might have cut our stay short. The facilities are very very dated. The bed is super hard, the pillows are hard, the place smells of neglect and mildew. It is 'clean' but needs to be updated. That being said you do get what you pay for, it is great value. And Clint knows Gyeongju, a place worth visiting if you are in South Korea. The SRT train out of Seoul is a 2 hr

• paulholliday5600
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
7th Nov 2016

A really nice hostel and Clint the owner let me upgrade for free to a bigger and better room before I even got the room I requested. Clint speaks very good English and knows all the nice places to visit in Gyeongju. Clint also let me use his computer and phone for free. I was only here for one day, but I managed to see a fair bit in that amount of time. The only bad thing was, I was the only person staying at the guesthouse so it was very quiet as was Gyeongju itself.