8.4
Fabulous 200 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 200 Total Reviews
Han Jin Hostel Located at 173-1 GyeongBook-Do GyeongJu City NoSeo Dong, , Gyeong-ju.
South Korea

• paulholliday5600
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
7th Nov 2016

A really nice hostel and Clint the owner let me upgrade for free to a bigger and better room before I even got the room I requested. Clint speaks very good English and knows all the nice places to visit in Gyeongju. Clint also let me use his computer and phone for free. I was only here for one day, but I managed to see a fair bit in that amount of time. The only bad thing was, I was the only person staying at the guesthouse so it was very quiet as was Gyeongju itself.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Friendly and knowedgeable owner, great location and fun atmosphere