Han Jin Hostel Reviews

173-1 GyeongBook-Do GyeongJu City NoSeo Dong, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Great location. Mr Kwon was very pleasant and knowledgable. Will tell you all about what to see in the city and around it. Highly recommend.

The location was great, just near to the bus terminals and you can easily catch a bus to see the main sights outside of the city center. The single room I had was quite basic but the bed was super comfortable. The owner was really nice and gave a lot of useful tips about sightseeing.

The owner is incredibly friendly and gives you all the recommendations where to go and how. Location is very good next to the bus stations and many sights are in a walking distance. He upgraded my room because it was a low season and not many other guests where there. Thank you! And Gyeongju is must place to visit in Korea!

Go to a nearby hotel rather than spending $45 for a private; I'm certain you can find one with clean facilities and nice amenities for $40-50. Perhaps this place is better for solo travelers--

The place might be a bit dusty, but makes up for it a lot with character. We booked one night and stayed three nights because Clint is a great guy, very helpful and with a lot of knowledge about the region. The value for money was great and the location couldn't be better.

Very friendly! The owner of the hostel can advice you when and where to be at day or night time. Like one palace is at night time really impressive. The hostel is located near the Tumuli park in which are the 23 tombs. The bus station to other attractions like Bulguk-sa is nearby. It was really clean. I can recommend this place!

Sorry for the late review! Really great hostel - one of the owners speaks good English and fluent French, the other friendly staff all speak English. When I arrived, as they didn't have a lot of bookings they were kind enough to upgrade me from a dorm to a single room at no extra charge which was really generous of them. They also gave me loads of advice on what to see. I hadn't realised Gyeongju had so much to see and if I hadn't already booked a flight I would have stayed longer.