Han Jin Hostel Reviews

173-1 GyeongBook-Do GyeongJu City NoSeo Dong, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

The place might be a bit dusty, but makes up for it a lot with character. We booked one night and stayed three nights because Clint is a great guy, very helpful and with a lot of knowledge about the region. The value for money was great and the location couldn't be better.

Very friendly! The owner of the hostel can advice you when and where to be at day or night time. Like one palace is at night time really impressive. The hostel is located near the Tumuli park in which are the 23 tombs. The bus station to other attractions like Bulguk-sa is nearby. It was really clean. I can recommend this place!

• 11th Oct 2014

Sorry for the late review! Really great hostel - one of the owners speaks good English and fluent French, the other friendly staff all speak English. When I arrived, as they didn't have a lot of bookings they were kind enough to upgrade me from a dorm to a single room at no extra charge which was really generous of them. They also gave me loads of advice on what to see. I hadn't realised Gyeongju had so much to see and if I hadn't already booked a flight I would have stayed longer.

Super atmosphere,small hostel so it depend who's in the hostel at the same time.I had fun there.

the owner was friendly n helpfull

• 16th Jul 2014