Harbin Russia International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.21 Gong Bu Street, Daoli District, Harbin, China

The lady at the front desk (I forget her name) was extremely helpful 10/10 to her 😃. All in all a nice little hostle

• 17th Jul 2014

Very good location, friendly personnel. Really enjoyed my time in this hostel.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Russia

not good for a hostel staff very nice

Loved how cheery and helpful the staff was! Very nice, eager to help. Rooms are fine. Bathrooms were bare minimum (which suited me just fine), although the water wasn't always running.

Hostel is about a 10 minute walk from the main pedestrian street and close to bus stops that go to the ice festival and the airport. The staff were knowledeable about how to get where. They do offer free transportation to the ice festival, however if you have a student card it is about half the price to do on own. The hostel was not very clean - the bathrooms were dirty and they do not provide toilet paper. I got bitten by SOMETHING overnight while I was there, but found no evidence of bed bugs.

I came with 5 friends. We were split into 1 triple room and 2 double rooms. All of our rooms smelled disgusting and the bathrooms even worse. Our bathrooms did not include any handsoap. Our mattresses were uncomfortable as well with springs digging into our backs. One of the reasons we picked the hostel was the free shuttle to the ice park and it ended up being full. There was a lot of water damage in my room on the floors and ceiling. Staff were unhelpful. I would not stay here again.

• 15th Feb 2014

Actually,at our lobby we have a shelf,There are bath, shampoo, soap,and toothbrush over there,take it by yourself . about the staff we will correct them,we will have some training after the winnter.

This hostel is in a great location but the overall experience in the hostel was poor. The staff don't know anything about the local area (restaurants, how to get places, taxi prices or local transport) The hostel doesn't have a functioning kitchen even though in the rooms it says there is a self catering kitchen. The rooms are basic and in our room there was damp that caused part of the ceiling plaster to fall in leaving our things wet. The bathrooms don't even have soap or paper. Not good value

สะดวกในการเดินไปถนนคนเดินหรือสถานที่อื่นๆ พนักงานก็โอเค ราคาพอเหมาะ ในห้องไม่มีล็อกเกอร์ให้ ระบบรักษาความปลอดภัยเยี่ยม มีกล้องวงจรปิด