Heart of Bhaktapur Guest House Reviews

Kulmanani, Bhaktapur-11, Bhaktapur, Nepal

So this guest house was the nicest I stayed at in Nepal. Great staff, decent breakfasts(which were included), and excellent location(right near one of the main squares). They have three different wifi networks, providing excellent coverage. The water is solar heated, so hot water is not guaranteed, but that was not a big deal to me. Room was dusty, but that isn't surprising in Nepal. Overall I will recommend friends to stay here and will myself if I am ever back in Bhaktapur. Hopefully I will be

Good Place with a good cause. Money goes to the disabled children's foundation that's attached to the hotel. The girls that work there couldn't be sweeter. We got a little wine on the sheets and instead of just leaving, I was honest and the owner tried to charge us an extra $20, they were paper thin, old and really cheap. We could have bought nice sheets for them for less, felt like we got screwed over until we told them we'll just write it in the review which then they charged us $10.

Thank you very much for your comment on behalf of my guesthouse and the foundation. we apologize for the incident. have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!

View all Bhaktapur Bed and Breakfasts