Superb 104 Total Reviews
Superb 104 Total Reviews
Hi Skopje Hostel Located at Crniche 15, , Skopje.
Macedonia

• reneecurtis2362
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
8.0

Cute little family run hostel. Short walk to the main square, super clean. Owner is so lovely and love the dog. We had a private room very spacious only downside one bathroom for over 20 guests not too bad though. Let us keep our luggage even drove us to the mid it bus we needed to catch for a small fee. Good kitchen very social group of people we met. Needed to cancel our last night he let us do it free of charge. More like a home the. A hostel definitely recommend

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

A nice place to stay that isn't too far from the city center and fairly inexpensive.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

This hostel is amazing. Everything about it is great. The owners are awesome and they went above and beyond to be helpful and accommodating

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

hi Skopje was great. We stayed at two different hostels in Skopje and we definitely preferred this one. The owner and his daughter are really nice and charismatic. The breakfast is like a traditional pastry thing which I dug. The beds are comfy. They have a lovely dog that keeps guard and likes plonking down next to you. They only have one shower but I think that's just the vibe in Macedonia. It's also a 15 minute walk from the city center which is kind of nice. Recommend! :)

14th Jul 2016

Wonderful place. The host was great and even he took care of me giving rides in his car.very friendly.

10th Jul 2016

What a nice place, felt like home. Cutest dog ever, also the owners were so hospitable. Ordered pizza for me and my friend when we arrived late at night, and let me stay in the common room and invited me for lunch in the garden after I checked out while I waited for my late night bus. Location is a little ways from the center, but worth it for security and tranquility. Love this place, would absolutely return. Thank you!

• Poland, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Amazing hostel! One of the best I have ever stayed! It is clean and makes you feel home! The staff was amazing! My friend was sick and they prepared a special tea for him. Moreover, we arrive late at night and the offered us food! I would highly recommend!!

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Great hostel! I forgot the name of the owner but he is awesome! It was orthodox easter and midnight he gave us eggs and cake! In the morning we had a special breakfast and his dog its so cute! Totally recommend!