Superb 94 Total Reviews
Superb 94 Total Reviews
Hi Skopje Hostel Located at Crniche 15, , Skopje.
Macedonia
Skopje Centar 1000 Crniche 15
94% 94
41.9835157 21.4261722
    Rooms available

14th Jul 2016

Wonderful place. The host was great and even he took care of me giving rides in his car.very friendly.

10th Jul 2016

What a nice place, felt like home. Cutest dog ever, also the owners were so hospitable. Ordered pizza for me and my friend when we arrived late at night, and let me stay in the common room and invited me for lunch in the garden after I checked out while I waited for my late night bus. Location is a little ways from the center, but worth it for security and tranquility. Love this place, would absolutely return. Thank you!

• Poland, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Amazing hostel! One of the best I have ever stayed! It is clean and makes you feel home! The staff was amazing! My friend was sick and they prepared a special tea for him. Moreover, we arrive late at night and the offered us food! I would highly recommend!!

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Great hostel! I forgot the name of the owner but he is awesome! It was orthodox easter and midnight he gave us eggs and cake! In the morning we had a special breakfast and his dog its so cute! Totally recommend!