Superb 112 Total Reviews
Superb 112 Total Reviews
Hi Skopje Hostel Located at Crniche 15, , Skopje.
Macedonia
Skopje Centar 1000 Crniche 15
94% 112
41.9835157 21.4261722
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
11th Sep 2016

The hostel itself and its facilities are above average, but what made the hostel for me exceptional was the warmth and generosity shown by the family that run it. Both me and my fellow guests were made to feel part of the family even if we were staying just for a short time (in my case 2 nights.)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2016

Much cheaper than what some people I met were paying, and was lovely quiet & clean. Doggo was absolutely brilliant. Bit of a walk to get up to the hostel, would probably get a cab from bus station if I did it again!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

A very nice family ran hostel. Dragan was a very generous man, and did everything he could to welcome his guests. A short distance from the centre, but located in a nice area, close to the mountain.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

Has such a great time at this hostel. Very lovely staff as they were so happy to provide advice and help out where they could. The atmosphere at this hostel was great because it was so easy to meet people and hang out in the garden. It's close to a supermarket so we bought beers and went back there. It's not too far from the city centre so still possible to walk. I would stay here again

• reneecurtis2362
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
8.0

Cute little family run hostel. Short walk to the main square, super clean. Owner is so lovely and love the dog. We had a private room very spacious only downside one bathroom for over 20 guests not too bad though. Let us keep our luggage even drove us to the mid it bus we needed to catch for a small fee. Good kitchen very social group of people we met. Needed to cancel our last night he let us do it free of charge. More like a home the. A hostel definitely recommend

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

A nice place to stay that isn't too far from the city center and fairly inexpensive.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

This hostel is amazing. Everything about it is great. The owners are awesome and they went above and beyond to be helpful and accommodating

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

hi Skopje was great. We stayed at two different hostels in Skopje and we definitely preferred this one. The owner and his daughter are really nice and charismatic. The breakfast is like a traditional pastry thing which I dug. The beds are comfy. They have a lovely dog that keeps guard and likes plonking down next to you. They only have one shower but I think that's just the vibe in Macedonia. It's also a 15 minute walk from the city center which is kind of nice. Recommend! :)

14th Jul 2016

Wonderful place. The host was great and even he took care of me giving rides in his car.very friendly.

10th Jul 2016

What a nice place, felt like home. Cutest dog ever, also the owners were so hospitable. Ordered pizza for me and my friend when we arrived late at night, and let me stay in the common room and invited me for lunch in the garden after I checked out while I waited for my late night bus. Location is a little ways from the center, but worth it for security and tranquility. Love this place, would absolutely return. Thank you!