Hidatakayama Guesthouse Tomaru Reviews

6-5,hanasato-machi, Takayamashi, Hida Takayama, Japan

amazing place with awesome staff members. totally near all the attractions, would definitely go again

Great location - close to the station to dump bags and then only a 15min walk to the centre of town. Top bunks were all joined together and moved/creaked as soon as one person moved, so difficult to get a whole night's sleep.

Nice little hostel in a very convenient location. The female dorm (compared to others I stayed before) has some space, especially the lower beds (Futon-style) are nice, because you get some privacy by curtains. Light, sockets to recharge and some space for your travel gear - comfortable.

A clean guesthouse on a great location with friendly and helpful staff.

aweome staff, great location, felt at home, they gave us awesome tips about the area, the facilities were super clean. I'd totally recommend it.

very nice atmosphere friendly and helpful staff Just nice and cozy

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Good location, near the station. Small but clean.

Very friendly

Shingo & Madoka are great hosts, there really hospitable and helpful, they make you feel at home! Definitely staying again if I go back to Takayama!

thank you for the nice accommodation. the atmosphere was very good. I immediately felt at home and I could relax very well. when I'm in the territory once again I am looking forward to stay again in your guesthouse. best regards . Maik from Switzerland.

It's a Nice hostel with clean rooms. I liked The Japanse "touch" they added.

Everything was great!! And also the staff was very helpful and kind.

View all Hida Takayama Hostels