Hollywood Youth Hostel Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

It is really a good location and very close with most of the famous place and very close to the metro station.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • China

The outside of the hostel is terrible, but when you get in you feel more comfortable with your choice. Location couldn't be better. I stayed here during fall, but in summer I think would be extremely hot inside the rooms.

• 24th Nov 2014

the best hostel I've visited in United States. The location is unbeatable, and the service is better price relationship to others.

Great staff and great location. My stay in Hollywood couldn't have been better :-)

Location is great as it's right on hollywood's walk of fame. Rooms were decent and we were lucky we were on the other side of the main street so wasn't as noisy. There is a huge stair case when you enter which I struggled with my suitcase but other then that the place was fine. You also get free pancakes for breakfast, you just have to cook it yourself.

We had a blast! It is perfect located and the staff was very nice and friendly! It is clean and organized. However, the wifi didn't work very well. In spite of that, we had a wonderful time.

If you want to be right in Hollywood this is good but...stay upstairs or on in the rooms that aren't on the side of the road, trying to sleep next to Hollywood's busiest intersection isn't going to happen, the manager is a inappropriate just so you know but the other staff are nice tho, the WiFi was always cutting out , especially upstairs. the beds are fine and the showers/toilets were always clean

Excellent location, good place to meet people and have some fun! Affordable prices. Basically, you get what you're paying for. It's a fair deal! The staff are very friendly and make you feel very confortable⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The only problem was the shower. Three (3) of four (4) were out of order😕

• 7th Nov 2014

Location is really good. The hostel stays across the metro red line and there are lots of bus stations around. During my stay, the front door was always opened so anyone could get in. Only one night they asked me to show my key. For me the big problem was the restroom. There are only 3 showers working and ALL the six nights I took shower the drains were clogged! It seemed I was in the pool. Disgusting

No kichen to cook food. No wifi in the dorm. Staff not very friendly except one or two. No breakfast.

Well what can i say, the location is good and you have acces to public trasportation and tours, the facilitis are no good,the bathrooms are not well clean the doors of the rooms don't close right and the staff is complitly unhelpful, you can cook in the kitchen and if you leave food inside the refrigereitor it disapears what i saw is that they ofer a price if you leave good reference, but if you are goong to stay for more than one night i don' t recoment this

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Difficult to find a free parking space.

pretty good!

They had two lockers per six bed dorms, which you can't fit your bag into anyway and didn't work. Our room wasn't cleaned once. Had rubbish from previous guests, the showers were so dirty filled with hair and other peoples soap on the floor you felt dirtier after getting out of them. The worst part was the ridiculous rules they had posted everywhere demanding people shower once a day and to report people if not I don't blame people for not showering there.

I like this hostel, is clean, comfortable, located in one of the best areas in LA and is cheap...I recommend it to everyone )

The staff are great here! Get to know them! Especially peter, ari and aaron. They really like to chat and they really helped us out!

• 14th Oct 2014

The people working there are super unfriendly, its always loud and not that clean. The kitchen doesnt have any real pots and pans and one day there were no plates at all and no one helped us find some.

Good and well located hostel. Internet doesnt works anytime

It is very noisy in the street.

It's joke that u have to pay to stay in this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7