Hollywood Youth Hostel Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

Everything was excellent!!!!!!Staff, rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, hangout are, activities, everything!!!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Nice place

Really good location and good public transport around the area. Would stay there again.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The location is good (just in the middle of Walk Of Fame). The place is rather clean. If you want to go to Universal Studios (which I strongly recommend), this is the place that you should stay!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • China

While the location is clearly the best part of this place, there are lots of amazing elements at play. The place is very clean for a hostel, in fact the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff is beyond knowledgeable, especially Aaron and Ari who work the front desk (ask for them). And the party environment is PERFECT, everyone loves going out, and we all get close like family.

The Hollywood Youth Hostel is a great value for your money! The location is flat out the BEST in Hollywood in the middle of everything!! A fun atmosphere with event nights and incredible tours of Hollywood... and a friendly staff help make it a great time. I'd definitely recommend this hostel if you're visiting LA, on a budget, and looking to get the biggest bang for your buck!

• 30th Jul 2014

Decent place, not a great location as its pretty noisy at night (clubs and police sirens)

Absolutely the best hostel experience ever. Staff was amazing!

Fantastic!! That was amazing. Nice staffs. Best location there is center at the Hollywood!! I recommend 100%

Has the potential to be much better. The staff let the place down by being unknowledgeable and generally unhelpful, especially in regards to tourism advice. Group activities were also poorly executed and the atmosphere in the common area wasn't great when I was there. My room got extremely hot (summer) and there was no air conditioning (granted, that might be asking too much for a hostel). On the plus, excellent location, good facilities (showers, laundry, rooms, pool table).

The hostel was wonderful and the personal even better! Free breakfast and frequent social dinners, great position and services. If you pass by San Diego i strongly recommend u this location!

there are good staffs and nice place to play. i met nice people too, they are travellers, staffs, neighbors. i love there

I been to this place 3 times over last 2.5 years back then I wouldn't of given it a good review. Boy wow this place has now turnt around with its new renos. And freshly new paint has made a huge difference. The people were lovely. Bathrooms cleaned everyday. You couldn't get better value for money really. Which is why I always return.

great location for a hostel! Doesn't look like much from the outside but the inside is really cool, the rooms are nice and clean, there's a kitchen and a pool table. The atmosphere was great, both the people staying there and the staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. I'd definitely stay there again

Staff was helpful and the location can't be beat. Good access to public transportation and right on Hollywood Blvd. Rooms were clean and the place has a great atmosphere. Common room has a pool table and is a great place to hang out and meet other travelers. Reasonable price. If you're the manager please get a door for the men's washroom because one of the urinals was visible from the hall, but this is a minor complaint about an overall excellent hostel. I highly recommend this place.

• 14th Jul 2014

One of the best, if not the best hostel I have ever stayed in. When I return to LA, there is no doubt in my mind that this is where I will stay!

Great location, right opposite Hollywood & Highland train station, with plenty of places to get your food shopping. The one downside is that there isn't a stove, so you're limited to microwavable food. BUT- the pool table makes up for all of it. Clean place, good atmosphere, noisy if you're in the rooms above the street, but that's what you get for staying in Hollywood.

The location is so so so good. However when I first got in the room at 10pm the room was dirty and I saw much dust under the bed. By the way, I got bite by bed bug for 1 spot. มันก็ไม่ได้แย่ขนาดนั้นหรอก คือมันถูก กับทำเลดีมาก แต่เรารู้สึกว่าโดน Bed bug ไป 1 ดอก

Great location ! Right on the boulevard if you want to be in Hollywood this is the place to be ! Good atmosphere when I was there had a lot of good people ! I've stayed in heaps of hostels and it was pretty clean and tidy overall ! :)

Very good place with a friendly staff ! We mixed up our dates before coming and they have been very helpgul. We were able to switch for no additionnal price ! An hostel lke we love them !

• 11th Jul 2014