Hollywood Youth Hostel Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

some rooms are very hot, even at night

It was my first time to stay in hostel .It's very nice place.Staff was very friendly.It's located next to walk of fame and easily to go there.

The location is perfect opposite metro station, room in not much clean but bathroom and restroom is very clean and enough for guests Staffs is good but I got a problem from a girl staff at the day I check out, she count a money at the lobby when I tell her I want to check out, she told me to wait until she done. But I said I hurry to catch a bus to Las Vegas, she said have to wait...I wait 20 minutes and I missed the bus to Las Vegas, have to buy a new ticket...that was a bad experience I got

Fantastic location, friendly staff and good sized clean rooms.

• 16th Apr 2014

It's located in center of hollywood but there are a lot of voice because the room can't protect the voice from outside. The light in the room is not enough to see clearly. The faciities in pantry room arenot enough : no drinking water and no microwave.

superb location, right at the very heart of the hollywood boulevard. staff friendly and helpful; comfort guaranteed at affordable prices

A good welcoming. I have some doubts about security but we didn't have any trouble so it is not so bad. A lot of space in the rooms.

I recommend reserving your spot online because despite being told over the phone that there was more than enough room, when I arrived hours later (at 2am from a delayed flight) there were suddenly no rooms. Despite that first night bump, I reserved online and had no issues. They even allowed me to use a locker early in the morning despite not checking in until later in the day. The staff was helpful and honestly, for $25 a night--I'm thrilled!!! Right on Hollywood Blvd? Amazing value!!

• 17th Mar 2014

Really awesome location and the staff were cool. It wasn't the cleanest or nicest place in the world but for the price, I wouldn't expect it to be. Would stay there again.

The staff yelled at eachother in front of the guest, and it was very loud being on the side of the street. But it is literally across the street from the subway, which made getting around very easy.

easy to find, clean and well worth the money. staff are helpful, Devon and Bryan are great, and Donna is lovely.

The hostel is at a good location, They don't have breakfast and only a microwave. Free coffee and tea and we got during the oscars a free drink. It is clean, rooms are spacious and you show your key when you come in. Why is the staff very poor; I saw the female manager (greek) pushing one of her (i think) employees to the ground and they were shouting at eachother. Later the police came and everyone denied that she did that. You don't treat anyone like that! Especially around guests!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »