7.2
Very Good 594 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 594 Total Reviews
Hollywood and Highland Hostel and Hotel Located at 70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA 70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
72% 594
34.1015175 -118.3429026
    Rooms available

• Norway, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017
4.9

the beds were making awful sounds. (prison-like, of steel) The rooms were really tiny.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

It was great and comfortable for me. If you choose this hostel, you will be disappointed about facilities of this hotel. But, I can ensure that the location give you super satisfaction.

• China, Male, 25-30
1st Jan 2017

Heart location and staff r good. Especially the lady from Taiwan. She is extremely passion always. Breakfast is simply but enough. Everything is awesome!

1st Jan 2017
7.7

Perfect location. Rooms a bit small but no problem. Other people was having trouble with the staff but that didn't concern me.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

Australian female traveller staying alone, this hostel was exactly what I needed for a cheap night close to all the sites of Hollywood Boulevard. Male manager and lady employee were lovely and always happy to help, I arrived home late one night and there was still someone to ask questions which was helpful. Male cleaning staff member was very rude, needs to work on social skills as he brings down the rapor built up by other staff members. Breakfast was great, thank you very much :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Dec 2016
4.9

Once we were finally showed into our rooms, I was shocked! The yellow walls were not only hideous, there was a plethora of unknown stains everywhere. Right, next to my bed I had a hole/stain and other brown spots throughout the wall next to me. The beds were not even made and I was handed sheets and ONE blanket for the remainder of my stay. They left the front door open to the hostel until midnight which did not make me feel safe at all and I felt like anyone could get in. The kitchen was dirty.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
17th Dec 2016

Really nice people in the hostel, especially my man David, he showed me all around Hollywood from a director's point of view. Highly recommend

• USA, Male, 41+
10th Dec 2016

The hostel is amziliant! !! Great staff,great bed,beautiful shower. Just as remember that if yr over 35 don't book the place. Which is understandable, those under 35 need a place to go. Wish I had this when I was young. Glad it is here now.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

I stayed few days and I had a great time, I will stay again another time, thank you Ricardo!!!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

I loved to stay there! It's a amazing hostel in the Walk of the fame, well located, the staff are very cool, it's clean and I stayed in a room with a private bathroom: the best thing hahaha! The beds are comfortble but they make noise when you need to change your position but I think this isn't a huge problem. I loved and I think it's a good place to stay and very near of everything!!