Hollywood and Highland Hostel and Hotel Reviews

70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA

The best place to stay in Hollywood. Good charge per room and it has toilet in each room. It is locate a couple street to principal metro station and the best place to visit it is so close from the hostel. Good Staff. I recommend to you.

The location is just super strategic. That's what you pay for. It wasn't super clean but is ok. At least I'm relieve when I know I'm staying there right in the middle of Hollywood.

Dirty, dirty!!! But perfect location.. So I would come back!!!

• 7th Mar 2014

basic provisions for a clean, tidy stay

The room was small and shabby. Only one electric outlet for 4 people. Although it looked clean, it smelled something bad and shared kitchen was so dirty that I never used it.

Great location! Of course, you cannot expect anything fancy for such a low price, but I came late in the night for sleeping and left early in the morning, so it was totally fine for me.

• 21st Dec 2013

Perfect location right on the Hollywood blvd, and really helpful, friendly staff including the manager also met other lovely travellers too, ended up extending my stay twice :)

I really enjoyed my LA travel with highland hostel. Its location was great! Also staffs are so kind. And I could eat breakfast like toast with peanut butter and jelly with milk. Its cost was reasonable :-) I really love this hostel.

• 9th Dec 2013