7.2
Very Good 529 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 529 Total Reviews
Hollywood and Highland Hostel and Hotel Located at 70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA 70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
72% 529
34.1015175 -118.3429026
    Rooms available

• Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Sep 2016
2.0

Please note this hostel has NO AIR CONDITIONING. It's southern california, ridiculous. When I asked for an extra fan for the room because there was no air con the manager swore at me and told me I was lucky to get a fan. We left and got a hotel. The hostel is right on the main street so the bedrooms are incredibly noisy. DO NOT stay here.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
8.0

Hostel was not so beautiful, but the localization was perfect and we had breakfast included. This is what I could expect for this price, but still I enjoyed. Also the place makes a lot of opportunities to talk with other people from hostel.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
6.3

So old hostel

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016
2.3

There was no plug in the room so i couldnt charge my phone, the beds were extremely uncomfortable and dirty, nobody told me anything about the checkout time so tomorrow when i asked the receptionist yelled at me.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

I really appreciate for everything during the time i stay in this place. Staffs were really friendly and helped us about everything we asked. They serve also breakfast every morning which is a wonderful thing to have when you r looking for a cheaper travel plan. Breakfast was not so rich but it was enough. Different cereals every morning toast and waffles on the weekends. Rooms were large enough. Bathroom was also good. Location is great! We never spend any money for metro or anything. Great!!!

12th Sep 2016
6.3

Stuff are nice.but only one bathroom for crowded hostel was very very uncomfortable.

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
7.1

An interesting experience.. When I arrived the guy in the office was agitated. Not only was he demanding, but kept referring to a "f*cking stupid b*tch" under his breath. Fair enough, and when he gave me a tour he brightened up a bit (except for randomly and angrily telling someone off for sitting in a dark room). He also wore his cap so low that when he looked at you, only his nose and mouth was visible, not his eyes. Maybe it's because I'm tall? Long story short, great location, weird staff

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

You get what you pay for, great location. I'm not high maintenance so suited me really well

• Taiwan, Male, 31-40
3rd Sep 2016
2.0

The location is good. But the hostel owner just wanted to charge money. That was so worst travel experience in LA. I already deposited the 10 bucks the when I checked out later about 10 minutes then hostel said you later 10 minutes 'now is 10:10. Check out time is 10am. That was ridiculous to take the 10 bucks for change. One night that it's!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
8.0

Everything was pretty good, breakfast in the morning was awesome!! Only down fall was the staff very openly arguing in the hall way outside of the TV room. The Asian lady there was really rude when she would come in and clean. Other than that it was good 👍🏽👍🏽