Hollywood and Highland Hostel and Hotel Reviews

70381/2 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA

The best place to stay in Hollywood. Good charge per room and it has toilet in each room. It is locate a couple street to principal metro station and the best place to visit it is so close from the hostel. Good Staff. I recommend to you.

The location is just super strategic. That's what you pay for. It wasn't super clean but is ok. At least I'm relieve when I know I'm staying there right in the middle of Hollywood.

Dirty, dirty!!! But perfect location.. So I would come back!!!

• 7th Mar 2014

basic provisions for a clean, tidy stay

The room was small and shabby. Only one electric outlet for 4 people. Although it looked clean, it smelled something bad and shared kitchen was so dirty that I never used it.

Great location! Of course, you cannot expect anything fancy for such a low price, but I came late in the night for sleeping and left early in the morning, so it was totally fine for me.

• 21st Dec 2013

Perfect location right on the Hollywood blvd, and really helpful, friendly staff including the manager also met other lovely travellers too, ended up extending my stay twice :)

I really enjoyed my LA travel with highland hostel. Its location was great! Also staffs are so kind. And I could eat breakfast like toast with peanut butter and jelly with milk. Its cost was reasonable :-) I really love this hostel.

• 9th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

It didnt advertise air-con for our room so I shouldn't complain but it really is difficult to sleep in the heat without it. So we had to open a window but it was bit loud outside. Bunk beds a bit squeaky.

First of all, the location is perfect. It is directly ocated at the walk of fame. The staff is freindly and helpful. For breakfast you will get toast, peanutbutter, jam and coffe.The rooms are small but clean.Unfortunetly they don´t have airconditioners so that it gets hot in the rooms. There is a cheap way getting from the airpot to the hostel by public transport. Take free shuttle to bus station and then 2 other buses ( Look up on goolge maps). In general we had a great time at this hostel.

Staff were nice except one woman who was very abrupt. It was a fantastic location, right in the thick of things, especially at night. Hollywood Boulevard is cheesily cool. And its not too far from the Sunset Strip either.

• 19th Aug 2013

good location, but not much else is good about the place

We had a great time there. Marcus, the responsible, was so nice! People there were funny and cool. The breakfast was simple but good. Facilities were not modern but we didn't care. We couldn't have a better location !

WOULDN'T recommend staying here... very sketchy. Breakfast was a joke Seems like a high school students apartment with lots of bunk beds

I am offended by this review. It is borderline racist and appalling. Nothing sketchy about this place. I would to know what is sketchy. We are busier than we ever have been, nothing sketchy about that

Bad, some street dude made siren noises outside the place till like 5am. The room was way too small and overcrowded, 4 bunk beds in one room. There is a shower in the room, and everyone stunk to high hell. Check out is at 10am, and it is impossible to get any rest. I booked 3 days and stayed one.

• 13th Aug 2013

Very good hostel , which is run very well. Staff are all really really kind and welcoming and professional at the same time.

Totally OK for that price. The entrance is right on the Walk of Fame with nice view on the Hollywood scenery. Für den Preis absolut OK. Der Eingang befindet sich auf dem Walk of Fame mit Blick auf die Hollywood Szene.

• 11th Aug 2013

It's pretty much just place to stay over night. If you're alone it's really hard to find someone to travel and explore with because there's no gather room. Everything is about average except for location.

It's a good location on Hollywood Blvd. Relatively small rooms and the lack of power outlets made it sometimes hard to keep your electronics charged.

This place is right on Hollywood Avenue. The only good thing is the transportation. It is very close to a Metro rail station. However, it is really noisy and the surrounding place of bed is dirty. The bed is uncomfortable and you have to pay if you want to have blankets.

Not accurate. You don't have to pay for blankets.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7