Hong Kong Star Hostel Reviews

11/F, Block E, Chung King Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I told them that I would arrive at 23.00, I arrived one hour later than that and they had given my reservation away. They tod me it is standard policy after 23.00. I told them I would come at 23, why didn't they warn me? Had to sleep in Mac Donald's after 24 hour long journey. Room cannot be locked, no one has a key, everyone can walk in and take your suitcase if you are not there. Small cockroaches were climbing around on walls and ceiling. Owner has serious attitude problem.

The worst hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff gave my room to someone else as I arrived 1 hour later than expected. For the only remaining room I had to pay HK$ 300 more and the hostess told me : "You pay, or if you don't want to pay you can find another hostel." WELCOME TO HONG KONG ! The room was awfully dirty, especially the bathroom as I could see the filth all over the shower and the sink ! EURK ! Then I had to pay again to leave my luggage at the reception before departure! SCANDALOUS!!!