HospedaSalvador

9.3
Superb 44 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

My friend and I arrived at the beginning of February where we were welcomed by David who is an incredibly friendly host, giving us plenty of information about the city and what we can do. We felt very safe in the hostel although the area surrounding us was dodgy which meant we could only walk up and down one street to the centre of Pelourinho which was a nice 5 minute walk. The only downside was that the hostel was nearly empty even though it was the run up to Carnaval!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

The room was very nice with a big bathroom. Stuff was nice and helpful!

• Finland, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

HospedaSalvador is very easy to find and the location is just excellent. The staff was very helpful and we felt really welcomed to stay there. Everything was well-organized and clean and the facilities were great, too.

Obrigado Janna, seja sempre bem vinda em sua casa na Bahia, um grande abraço.

• France, Female, 18-24
8th Dec 2016

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, and the Hostel is really close to a cheap and good bakery for the breakfast.

Obrigado, seja sempre bem vindo

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Sep 2016

The hostel ticked all the boxes for me! I was welcomed into the family run hostel with the utmost in Bahian hospitality and treated like a member of the family whilst they were in the hostels low season. The facilities are well kept with the usual kitchen and bathroom facilities, and they also have a high speed internet connection which helped with me working online! It was so good that I stayed again a month later as I completed my 3month travels through Brazil and await my flight home!

• nikul167698
  • England, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

Overall it was a decent family run hostel with spacious lockers and right next door to Pelourinho. However I was the only one staying there so the atmosphere was seriously lacking even though the family was really helpful and friendly. If there were more people there it would make for a really nice stay.