Hostelworld.com

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

HospedaSalvador

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
8.7
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 9.0
  • Security 8.5
  • Location 10.0
  • Staff 8.5
  • Atmosphere 7.5
  • Cleanliness 9.0
  • Facilities 8.5
BOOK NOW
8.7
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 9.0
  • Security 8.5
  • Location 10.0
  • Staff 8.5
  • Atmosphere 7.5
  • Cleanliness 9.0
  • Facilities 8.5

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
  • Anonymous
  • Poland, Female, 25-30
  • Novice Nomad
  • 3 reviews
28th Jul 2017
8.0

Good things: free map and good introduction where to go and where to not go, halp with safe parking place for my friend, check out 12 pm, a lot of space in room and toilet and shower in room, electric plugs next to every bed. Bad things: water in shower in room was cold, during the night water was cut down, I could not flush water in toilet in the night, because was not water. I was mad and I went to the order. He repaired it but sound angry, like how I could complain and it's not his foult.

    • 10.0Value For Money
    • 8.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 6.0Facilities
    • 6.0Staff
    • 6.0Atmosphere
    • 10.0Cleanliness
View Property Reply

Prezada Ewa, muito obrigado por sua avaliação, estamos trabalhando para que esses problemas não se repitam mais no quarto, É uma pena, pois isso aconteceu na unica noite que você dormiu nele e tinham mais quatro meninas. Durante a noite, não sei por qual razão alguém desligou a torneira geral da água e por isso o quarto ficou sem água quando você precisou utilizar. De maneira nenhuma eu fiquei zangado , só acho que você poderia ter me procurado na hora que aconteceu o problema e não ter deixado para o outro dia pela manhã. Obrigado

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.