9.0
Superb 37 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 37 Total Reviews
HospedaSalvador Located at Rua Sao Francisco, 26, Pelourinho, , Salvador.
Brazil
Salvador 40020310 Rua Sao Francisco, 26, Pelourinho
90% 37
-12.9754634 -38.5111677
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Sep 2016

The hostel ticked all the boxes for me! I was welcomed into the family run hostel with the utmost in Bahian hospitality and treated like a member of the family whilst they were in the hostels low season. The facilities are well kept with the usual kitchen and bathroom facilities, and they also have a high speed internet connection which helped with me working online! It was so good that I stayed again a month later as I completed my 3month travels through Brazil and await my flight home!

24th Aug 2016

Overall it was a decent family run hostel with spacious lockers and right next door to Pelourinho. However I was the only one staying there so the atmosphere was seriously lacking even though the family was really helpful and friendly. If there were more people there it would make for a really nice stay.