Hospedaje Corina Reviews

Francisco Vivar 1157, Los Guindos 329, Puerto Montt, Chile

the map was wrong so it was a mission to find the place. Street signs of puerto montt are terrible so that didn't help. But once we worked our way through the streets to the right address there was no sign on the hostel. Rang the doorbell. then a little old lady led us down a couple of streets to a 2nd location, this was all a bit worrying but once inside the place is warm nice clean and Very quiet. Although she spoke no English she was very helpful. Had a great nights sleep.

The only problem was the location. The best way to get there is by taxi from the Puerto Montt bus station.Once you get there it is difficult to get to a grocery. It is located up a hill 7 blocks from station but you have to navigate a maze of .streets to get anywhere.

The Lonely Planet description of the motherly & welcoming owner didn't hold true - I suspect the apathetic & quiet girl was standing in for her. I found the décor e.g. lace curtains oldfashioned & chintzy. Whilst I must admit that I arrived early, I felt I had an unnecessarily stressful wait for my room. One of the occupants was unwell so the couple were unsure if they would move on that day. in the end I was given another room, tho not sure why they didn't do that in the 1st place. bit drab

• 18th Feb 2014

+ Nice hostel, really big nice beds, good breakfast - the owner lady was not there, only sometimes, so it was not that easy to get informationes etc.

We only stayed in Puerto Montt because we couldn't find anything in Puerto Varas. This place is very calm and secure. It's near from the buses to Puerto Varas and all the surroundings or a 10 minute walk from the bus station. The place is very clean.

View all Puerto Montt Bed and Breakfasts