Hospedaje Penthouse 1004 Reviews

San Martin 127 Piso 10 dpto. 1004, Bariloche, Argentina

Great hostel in an amazing location with incredible view. Staff super friendly and lovely atmosphere. Couldn't fault this place!

A great hostel, tenth floor of an apartment building in the centre of town, with a great view of the lake. Really easy to get to from the terminal. The staff were lovely helping us use the local buses and suggesting walks and activities to do. The decor is a little dated but everything is spotless and the kitchen is fantastic! I thoroughly recommend this place

The hostel staff were very welcoming and helpful. The location means everything is easily accessible and the views from all sides is beautiful. The showers have hot water and good pressure, the kitchen is a good size and well equipped and the living area is cosy and my only suggestion would be some available DVDs to watch... A wonderful stay & I will definitely return here when I am next in Bariloche.

Excellent staff and awesome city, lake and mountains view. I loved house-made bread.

This place was great. Great views, great vibes, very helpful staff. The lockers were big enough to fit a duffle bag and the bathrooms were always pretty clean. Common area kitchen had every dish or cooking utensil you would need. Homemade bread for breakfast was delicious.

• 22nd May 2015

Great views! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Homemade bread for breakfast every morning :)

Really chilled place to stay and views are absolutely fantastic.

Great place, helpful staff. Great views. Huge kitchen. Plenty of bathrooms.

This is a great hostel! The view is amazing, the rooms and bathrooms are clean,the kitchen is great and most of the staff are very helpful. My only negative experience was that when i was leaving one of the staff members was very rude to me regarding leaving my things in the room locker past check out time. None of the morning staff had notified me of this rule so I found her harshness to be totally uncalled for.

Excellent view, very spacious kitchen, breakfast bread baked fresh each day, the WiFi kept on cutting out and was hard to connect to. The rooms and social areas were great. I had no hot water coming out the tap one day but the rest of the time was fine. If this is read by the hostel then the receptionist printed my bus ticket without the essential section for the driver at the bottom of the page, I had to pay 100 pesos for a taxi to rush me back to town from the bus station to reprint. Not fun.

Amazing views, great staff, superb kitchen, and an awesome vibe. Would definitely come back. One of my favorite hostels to date.

• 20th Apr 2015

Great staff - very friendly and helpful. Common area is cozy and communal kitchen is good for cooking. Wonderful view from the 10th floor location and very centrally located

Lovely friendly and helpful hostel with a great social atmosphere. Staff were excellent

Great view and well equipped

Pros: Location is perfect and the view is stunning. The staff are really helpful and friendly. Cons: From what I could find there were 2 bathrooms in my quarter, and 2 by the main reception. There were none free on 2 evening occasions I needed to go. Also, it's not really the fault of the hostel but in my quarter I found someone had left the main door open on a couple of occasions - as it's open to the public its not safe! There were signs up by the hostel not to do that though!

Great views, location, kitchen and staff. Nice vibe in the comfy common areas. Only moans are the showers - only 1 out of 3 I tried actually worked with ok pressure

It's a great Hostel. People are great, the kitchen is complete and wide. The bathrooms are shared, but private rooms, so that's great in a hostel. Rooms are really nice. One of the best hostels I've been

Unbelievably good hostel - amazing penthouse views, extremely helpful staff and information available, spacious rooms with comfy beds, delicious healthy breakfast, central location, great communal areas. The best hostel I have ever stayed in even though I was only there for one night.

Loved this hostel. Amazing location, really nice, relaxed feel and helpful staff. I've already recommended it to 3 people...they won't be disappointed!

Fantastic views, excellent location, great kitchen with 3 cooking stoves. Very helpful staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3