Hospedaje Penthouse 1004 Reviews

San Martin 127 Piso 10 dpto. 1004, Bariloche, Argentina

Great place, great staff, great atmosphere, great kitchen, incredibly hostel with spectacular views. Laid back and fun but also well organized. We LOVED THIS PLACE.

One of the best hostels I've ever been. Well located, excellent view to the lake and the staff is great!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you so much for the excellents comments! Very helpful and really appreciate by us! We enjoy your staying with us! Hope to see you again as you are not that far ... Lots of love!

Amazing hostel with amazing views! The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, and all of the rooms were clean and warm. The only problem I had was the showers sputter randomly.

• 1st Jul 2014

Thank you for the great score you gave us! We love you like to stay here! Kind regards!

I had only just started my journey & my experiences with hostels when I stayed in Penthouse 1004 but I fear that this hostel may have ruined all others for me. Large comfortable common areas, professional level kitchen (3 gas hobs/ovens), delicious homemade bread for breakfast. Exceptionally friendly & accommodating staff. Superb location. I had seriously considered extending my stay but other adventures awaited. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone heading to Bariloche.

Dear , thank so much for such a marvellous comment! You made us laugh as well! We hope you can return to visit us again in the future! Lots of Love!

Loved the common area and there was plenty of space in the kitchen for cooking. The signs everywhere annoyed me though, everything was labelled with instructions and I felt like being back in school.

It is really a shame that you have been bothered by the signs, there are people who do not need them, and many others can enjoy much more thanks to them! Thank you for your review and hope to receive you again in our home! Kind regards!

Really nice stay. The staff were great in their advice for which treks to do, atmosphere was very friendly and the view was stunning. Thanks guys

Thanks to you dear! We really appreciate your review and the time taken on writing it! Kind regards and hope to see you again!

One of the best we've had our trip staff were great nice clean and stunning views thank you!!!!

Thank you so much for your great comment! Hope to receive you again and for more time! Lots of regards!

There's no doubt the view is stunning, but the inside of the hostel is a bit of a dark rabbit warren that could do with updating. There was a nice atmosphere between travellers, but I found the signs everywhere requesting you not to do this and that quite annoying, and sometimes patronising.

Thank you for your comments. We will try to improve the darkness. Signals are to facilitate and maintain the order by the coexistence with so many people we do not believe it could causes discomfort. But thanks again for what you said!

Really comfortable, social hostel with a great view of the lake! Nice breakfast with homemade bread. Excellent clean kitchen and clean rooms and bathrooms! Staff are nice but could be more informed about activities in the area. Definitely recommend!

Thank you for your helpful review! We will do the best to improve this topic. Thanks again! And hope to see you in the future!

Great hostel, loved the cabin feel and the fact that it was so well managed. Great spot, staff and facilities

Thank you dear Monique for your sensitive comment, is very special for us. Lots of love from all of us!

Great hostel great vibe amazing view from hostel, staff are very helpful. Don't think don't bother looking at any other hostel book this one.

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments! Hope to see you again!

Of all the hostels you'll stay in during your trip, be it a long weekend or a RWT, you'll almost certainly talk about this place more than any other (possibly more than all of the other hostels put together). Firstly, all of the basics are there: clean, spacious, great atmosphere, amazing staff, lovely breakfast, etc. What makes this the HW Best Hostel in Argentina is the view from the balcony - perfect view of the lake and mountains. Spend 10 seconds on the balcony and you'll know what I mean.

Dear: We greatly appreciate your fantastic comment, it's really very valuable for us. It was a pleasure to have received you as a guest in our home. Kind regards.

Happy with everything except the noisy traffic from outside in 4-bed dorm facing the municipal hall. Double-glazed glass window can help.

The mattress could be firmer to give better support.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your fabolous score even if you haven´t been satisficed in the resting. We greatly appreciate! Thank you so much!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent kitchen facilities.

• 15th Apr 2014

Thank you! Your review is great and helpful! Lots of love!

Thank you for a wonderful stay! By far the best hostel I've stayed in, and you all were very helpful. When I return to Bariloche (hopefully some day), I will return to stay with you all!

• 14th Apr 2014

Please, of course you will always be very welcome to stay with us whenever you like! Thank yuo for all what you said about us! Big hug!

We booked Remis by the staff at reception. But Remis didn't show up in the morning(07:10), we caught other taxi to go to bus terminal. Except that, we couldn't find any faults on your hostel. We really enjoyed! Thank you!!

Thank you so much ! We are sorry about the agencie of remisses, they are not very well organized as they should be. Kind regards.

We had a fantastic stay at Penthouse- we even extended our stay. Staff were really helpful, especially when organising day trips. There is a nice big living area, good breakfast and large, well equipped kitchen area for cooking in the evening. Location was perfect for us as it's right in the town centre. However, the best thing was the view!!! Would recommend for anyone staying in Bariloche.

Thank you dear for all your great and valuable comments! Regards!

great view from the hostel! coffee/tea available throughout the day. afternoon tea party with pastries and cakes provided by the hostel for everybody on a rainy day! ventilation in the kitchen should be improved as unpleasant smell of kitchen and food throughout the common areas every evening.

Thank you for the comments. We will improve the ventilation! Kind regards.

The view is amazing and the please is great.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Gracias por tu hermoso y sencillo comentario, qué mejor que lo que nos decís! Ojalá volvamos a verte! Saludios!