Hospedaje Penthouse 1004 Reviews

San Martin 127 Piso 10 dpto. 1004, Bariloche, Argentina

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! Amazing view, great location and facilities and genuinely friendly and helpful staff.

전망은 최고입니다.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Great location, view on the lake is beautiful! Interiour of the hostel is not very appealing/old-fashioned and too many signs. The view makes it definitely worth to book this hostel.

just the perfect place to stay. staff is amazing and super friendly! tnx for the good care!

Thank you darling!! We hope to see you again!

This hostel was amazing! Beautiful views of the city and surrounding landscapes, very tight community of travelers, of which the common areas help foster. Also, there was a lot of space to really help you fit in and unpack instead of living out of your suitcase.. which was a nice touch. The location was amazing (right in the heart of downtown, next to a bus stop). And, the staff was incredible and had amazing recommendations for activities, restaurants, and bars.. really elevating our trip!

We loved staying here. The views are breath-taking, the staff extremely friendly and helpful, good breakfast, plenty and clean bathrooms, excellent location. We came back here after we went to El Calafate and would stay here again. Thanks for everything Annie, Juan and everyone!

Absolutely loved this place - beautiful views, great dorms, good kitchens and helpful staff. One of the best places I've stayed in South America.

• 4th Nov 2014

Good place, didn't found the atmosphere everyone talks about, but they are good: efficient wifi, big kitchen, good breakfast, clean rooms and bathrooms.... Take it!!!

Loved our stay at this fantastic hostel. Brilliant location, incredible views and very helpful and welcoming staff. The only slight problem was the slow wifi but apart from that it was super!

Thanks for your comment Rob! Sometimes the internet services in Bariloche isn’t really good… but anyway… we have just improved our signal… our wifi is better now!! Thanks again!

Excellent hostel boasting great views. Clean and comfortable bed, small shelf for topbunkers is an excellent idea. Would be better if there's reading light but otherwise perfect. One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your comment! The room where you slept was the only one without reading light! Because of this comment we realized that and we have already fixed it, now there are reading lights in every bed (top or not) of the hostel! Thanks again!

Best hostel in Bariloche. Everything was perfect

One of the best hostels we have stayed so far. CLEAN and BIG kitchen is a plus. Great view from the balcony and rooms. The bathrooms are on the clean side in general. If you find one that's a bit on the messy side, just go to another one, there are enough bathrooms and you never have to wait. Will definitely recommend anyone traveling there!

Very central location and secure place. The window views of the lounge are stunning. One bad thing happened to us, however: I paid the reservation in advance for a private room and got my reservation cancelled 24hours before my arrival. The hostel receptionist said that they sent me an email asking for confirmation and I was on a trekking trip on my way to the hotel. I did not have internet to check anything out but everything was planned and paid for. So when I arrived really tired I found that

Great central location, with clean rooms and bathrooms. Amazing view from the balcony. Staff were helpful! Only downside for us was after arriving from 17hr hour overnight bus journey we were told there was no hot water all day! Three days later when we left, showered that morning before another long bus journey the showers were ice cold could barely shower!

A PERFECT Hostel!! It has a Bohemian feel and a great view. The staff was friendly, HELPFUL, kind-hearted. Close to groceries, bus system, shopping, and good bars/ restaurants. This hostel and staff deserve gold stars all around!! Wish we could have stayed longer!!

this place was so clean it was like a house. it was great to hvae a little snacks party the first night to meet everyone and the staff too. I think that you should put a label on the bus cards to tell people how muhc credit is in them as i put in way too much and there was already a huge amount of credit on it from previous backpackers.

Thank you very much for your comment, Sarah! Your idea about the bus cars is really good! We tried it but we found the problem that people never remembered the balance on the card… so… it got really complicated!

A fantastic hostel with very helpful and friendly staff. It has a great view over Bariloche. Good kitchen facilities as well.

Great kitchen, full of space for everyone to cook. Excellent excellent amazing view to the lake and Bariloche city. Top spot in town, close to the main plaza, restaurants, supermarket and buses. The hostel has a good space and rooms are comfortable, but it's an old building so water drops from the ceiling etc and also smell on incense full time, but nothing that really bothers. Staff is also helpful and kind and gray leaving room for everyone to feel comfortable.

• 21st Sep 2014

Thank you for your very nice comments! It’s always much appreciated. They already solved the building problem, so everything is back to normal again. Hope to see you again someday! Kind regards from all the staff

The hostel had a great view and had good facilities. The staff were also very helpful and can arrange for activities around the area. Really enjoyed my stay there.

Thank you very much Siew! We really appreciate taking your time to write this lovely note! Hope to see you again! Love from all the 1004 Staff

Excelente hostel, spectacular view of Bariloche, good facilities, nice kitchen and common areas, quiet. Half block from the main square. It's a bit noisy on weekends( friday-saturday) because is close to the clubs of San Martín And around. I recommend this hostel to stay in Bariloche.