Hospedaje Penthouse 1004 Reviews

San Martin 127 Piso 10 dpto. 1004, Bariloche, Argentina

Great place, helpful staff. Great views. Huge kitchen. Plenty of bathrooms.

This is a great hostel! The view is amazing, the rooms and bathrooms are clean,the kitchen is great and most of the staff are very helpful. My only negative experience was that when i was leaving one of the staff members was very rude to me regarding leaving my things in the room locker past check out time. None of the morning staff had notified me of this rule so I found her harshness to be totally uncalled for.

• 28th Apr 2015

Excellent view, very spacious kitchen, breakfast bread baked fresh each day, the WiFi kept on cutting out and was hard to connect to. The rooms and social areas were great. I had no hot water coming out the tap one day but the rest of the time was fine. If this is read by the hostel then the receptionist printed my bus ticket without the essential section for the driver at the bottom of the page, I had to pay 100 pesos for a taxi to rush me back to town from the bus station to reprint. Not fun.

Amazing views, great staff, superb kitchen, and an awesome vibe. Would definitely come back. One of my favorite hostels to date.

• 20th Apr 2015

Great staff - very friendly and helpful. Common area is cozy and communal kitchen is good for cooking. Wonderful view from the 10th floor location and very centrally located

Lovely friendly and helpful hostel with a great social atmosphere. Staff were excellent

Great view and well equipped

Pros: Location is perfect and the view is stunning. The staff are really helpful and friendly. Cons: From what I could find there were 2 bathrooms in my quarter, and 2 by the main reception. There were none free on 2 evening occasions I needed to go. Also, it's not really the fault of the hostel but in my quarter I found someone had left the main door open on a couple of occasions - as it's open to the public its not safe! There were signs up by the hostel not to do that though!

Great views, location, kitchen and staff. Nice vibe in the comfy common areas. Only moans are the showers - only 1 out of 3 I tried actually worked with ok pressure

It's a great Hostel. People are great, the kitchen is complete and wide. The bathrooms are shared, but private rooms, so that's great in a hostel. Rooms are really nice. One of the best hostels I've been

Unbelievably good hostel - amazing penthouse views, extremely helpful staff and information available, spacious rooms with comfy beds, delicious healthy breakfast, central location, great communal areas. The best hostel I have ever stayed in even though I was only there for one night.

Loved this hostel. Amazing location, really nice, relaxed feel and helpful staff. I've already recommended it to 3 people...they won't be disappointed!

Fantastic views, excellent location, great kitchen with 3 cooking stoves. Very helpful staff.

Freshly cooked bread for breakfast. The ladies behind the desk were awesome (one was Swedish and the owner, very helpful). Great view

This was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. GORGEOUS view of the lake, extremely friendly staff who helped us plan all of our day excursions, and a wonderful atmosphere. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place and will continue to suggest all my friends to visit Bariloche and definitely stay at this hostel.

• 11th Mar 2015

You can 100% understand why this has been voted the no 1 hostel in Argentina so I would advise to book! Great atmosphere, amazing view with the balcony and plenty of activities on offer to enjoy your time!

you really can't beat the location and the freshly baked bread in the morning is awesome :) if you come to bariloche, this is the place to stay at.

Amazing view!! the best kitchen i've ever seen in a hostel. the rooms are super cool and bid. good showers. The stuff is really great. would recommend it for sure.

Grant place to stay!