Hospedaje Penthouse 1004 Reviews

San Martin 127 Piso 10 dpto. 1004, Bariloche, Argentina

Literally the best hostel I've ever stayed in.. The kitchen and common areas are amazing and bring everyone together to enjoy great dinners and fantastic wine - I literally only went out to dinner once !! The people that come here are real travellers and locals to practice spanish with - great to break away from the Aussie party hostel scene in BA. The staff are so happy and friendly, they made fresh bread every day and made a solo traveller feel so welcome, thanks so much!

This is a fantastic hostel in the centre of the town. It's close to bus stops to get up into the mountains and the hostel itself is well set up for a sociable vibe. The staff are great and the large kitchen was really useful too.

Fantastic hostel. Great location. Everything you need in Bariloche is walking distance from, and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. For the price point, I think its the best hostel in the city.

• 3rd Aug 2015

I have never stayed in a hostel before so I was a bit weary in regards to security, however my experience was absolutely brilliant. Awesome way to meet people and everyone there were so nice. A big thanks to the staff, breaky was lovely and the hostel accommodated to every need. The location was another great perk, with superb views of the lake and a very short walk to Manush Pub and restaurant where gringo's like me can eat at a normal hour. Overall first impressions lasts, Excellent sums it up

• 23rd Jul 2015

This hostel is worth staying in for the views alone. The lakes and surroundings mountains is a spectacular sight to wake up to. The staff were friendly, extremely helpful and answered all our questions (we had a lot!). The hostel decor looks a little dated but it was clean. The kitchen is decent and the homemade bread every morning is excellent (a toaster would be good though). Only negative point would be the showers were a bit hit and miss, sometimes warm , some cold. All in all a good hostel

Excellent hostel, location is priceless and the staff is very helpful and eager to make you have a good time. Will definetly go back!

The location is really good and so close to Centro Cívico

Great hostel...helpful staff....and what a view!!!

Great hostel in an amazing location with incredible view. Staff super friendly and lovely atmosphere. Couldn't fault this place!

A great hostel, tenth floor of an apartment building in the centre of town, with a great view of the lake. Really easy to get to from the terminal. The staff were lovely helping us use the local buses and suggesting walks and activities to do. The decor is a little dated but everything is spotless and the kitchen is fantastic! I thoroughly recommend this place

The hostel staff were very welcoming and helpful. The location means everything is easily accessible and the views from all sides is beautiful. The showers have hot water and good pressure, the kitchen is a good size and well equipped and the living area is cosy and my only suggestion would be some available DVDs to watch... A wonderful stay & I will definitely return here when I am next in Bariloche.

Excellent staff and awesome city, lake and mountains view. I loved house-made bread.

This place was great. Great views, great vibes, very helpful staff. The lockers were big enough to fit a duffle bag and the bathrooms were always pretty clean. Common area kitchen had every dish or cooking utensil you would need. Homemade bread for breakfast was delicious.

• 22nd May 2015

Great views! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Homemade bread for breakfast every morning :)

Really chilled place to stay and views are absolutely fantastic.

Great place, helpful staff. Great views. Huge kitchen. Plenty of bathrooms.

This is a great hostel! The view is amazing, the rooms and bathrooms are clean,the kitchen is great and most of the staff are very helpful. My only negative experience was that when i was leaving one of the staff members was very rude to me regarding leaving my things in the room locker past check out time. None of the morning staff had notified me of this rule so I found her harshness to be totally uncalled for.

Excellent view, very spacious kitchen, breakfast bread baked fresh each day, the WiFi kept on cutting out and was hard to connect to. The rooms and social areas were great. I had no hot water coming out the tap one day but the rest of the time was fine. If this is read by the hostel then the receptionist printed my bus ticket without the essential section for the driver at the bottom of the page, I had to pay 100 pesos for a taxi to rush me back to town from the bus station to reprint. Not fun.

Amazing views, great staff, superb kitchen, and an awesome vibe. Would definitely come back. One of my favorite hostels to date.

• 20th Apr 2015

Great staff - very friendly and helpful. Common area is cozy and communal kitchen is good for cooking. Wonderful view from the 10th floor location and very centrally located