Hospedaje Penthouse 1004 Reviews

San Martin 127 Piso 10 dpto. 1004, Bariloche, Argentina

If there was a rating above 100%, this hostel would get it. Perfect location, beautiful views ( one toilet you could just sit for hours and gaze out the window). The staff made you feel at home as soon as you walked in the door. So helpful in so many ways. Getting 5 star treatment in a hostel is amazing. I've td everyone I met along the way to stay here and they have loved it to. Ill be back just to stay at this hostel again. Thanks again to the wonderful staff for all the help.

Great staff, clean and comfortable, stunning views.

This hostel was amazing! The location is great and the staff are so helpful and nice. The kitchen is the most impressive hostel kitchen I have seen ever and the beds were super comfy. The view of the lake is another plus.

Great hostel with awesome views over the lake. Very well organised, great breakfast with freshly baked bread. Kitchen very well equipped with lots of free stuff like spices, oil, tea etc and sometimes vodka or wine! Dorm was a bit small but clean and not stuffy and I think my mattress had it's best days long gone!

Beautiful hostel on the tenth floor. Lovely view of the lake and mountains and an incredibly wonderful staff. They work really hard to make everyone feel at home. There is ample space for people to hang out and socialize, and the fresh baked bread every morning is delicious.

It's just so great! View is fantastic, kitchen is large and super well equipped, located in the centre of downtown, maybe it is a little bit more expensive than other hostels, but it worth the money.

Checking in to the Penthouse after a long bus ride, I was so impressed, that I instantly booked an extra night even though my schedule would be pressed further into my itinerary. The pride of the staff shows in the comfort and cleanliness of the commons areas. We all seemed slightly reluctant to depart on our daily adventures as the warm atmosphere at breakfast kept us lingering just a bit. I would recommend this refuge to any budget traveler.

I had a wonderful stay at the Penthouse! The view is phenomenal, the common areas are quite nice and comfortable, and the kitchen was very spacious — I managed to cook many meals. Staff was super friendly and helped me plan out my week in Bariloche. I hope to return soon.

• 26th Dec 2014

The hostel has a huge and well-equipped kitchen for guests to use, a large decorated social room with spectacular views of the lake and the mountains. Rooms, bathrooms and beds were simple and clean. The staff was friendly and knowledgable. The owners of the hostel apparently organize a yearly christmas and new year's potluck, which is an awesome idea! We were there for christmas; the guest community really put the large kitchen to use, and it was amazing what everyone brought to the table!

• 20th Dec 2014

Incredible view from all of the rooms, and this is a great hostel to meet people. The atmosphere is awesome.

I loved this hostel! I wish I could have stayed longer.

We loved Penthouse 1004. Best possible location, outstanding lake and mountain views from all rooms, great kitchen and facilities, clean rooms, nice staff. No complaints to speak of, would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Bariloche.

Loved it ... great facilities, fantastic kitchen, amazing staff and the best view in town!!!

• 10th Dec 2014

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! Amazing view, great location and facilities and genuinely friendly and helpful staff.

This place is amazing and I am so glad I got to stay here. The views from the Penthouse are distractingly beautiful. The communal areas are well maintained with a real home feel about it. Breakfast is great with delicious home made bread. The staff are also wonderfully helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

전망은 최고입니다.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Great location, view on the lake is beautiful! Interiour of the hostel is not very appealing/old-fashioned and too many signs. The view makes it definitely worth to book this hostel.

just the perfect place to stay. staff is amazing and super friendly! tnx for the good care!

Thank you darling!! We hope to see you again!

This hostel was amazing! Beautiful views of the city and surrounding landscapes, very tight community of travelers, of which the common areas help foster. Also, there was a lot of space to really help you fit in and unpack instead of living out of your suitcase.. which was a nice touch. The location was amazing (right in the heart of downtown, next to a bus stop). And, the staff was incredible and had amazing recommendations for activities, restaurants, and bars.. really elevating our trip!

We loved staying here. The views are breath-taking, the staff extremely friendly and helpful, good breakfast, plenty and clean bathrooms, excellent location. We came back here after we went to El Calafate and would stay here again. Thanks for everything Annie, Juan and everyone!