Hospedaje Penthouse 1004 Reviews

San Martin 127 Piso 10 dpto. 1004, Bariloche, Argentina

We booked Remis by the staff at reception. But Remis didn't show up in the morning(07:10), we caught other taxi to go to bus terminal. Except that, we couldn't find any faults on your hostel. We really enjoyed! Thank you!!

The view is amazing and the please is great.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Its no surprise that this is the best rated hostel in Argentina. I love everything about it! The breakfast has homemade bread, the public area is spacious and has great music, the beds are comfy, and the staff is really friendly and helpful. If you are coming to Bariloche, there is no better option.

• 4th Apr 2014

Great kitchen, biggest and best equipped I've had in Argentina. Great views, very friendly staff. Lots of rules posted everywhere which can be a bit unwelcoming!

Nice place.

My fav hostel in Argentina! The atmosphere of this hostel is amazing, it is so welcoming and it is such a perfect setup to meet new friends and chat about travels. We had a rainy day while in Bariloche and this was the best place to be stuck inside, hanging out, making new friends, and eating chocolate. The kitchen is amazing, there is so much room for multiple people to cook, and you can make tea at any time, and they have a lot of condiments that you can use. The fresh bread amazing as well!

Good staff, good hostel. Best view of Bariloche in the entire city. Kitchen is large and probably the best that I´ve used in any hostel.

Best hostel kitchen we had in Argentina! The breakfast was great! Maybe an idea to get a toaster machine in ;-)

excellent hostel clean safe and centrally located. Excellent staff who spaek fluent English and very helpful. Of course the view is spectacular. great facilities..kitchen is amazing!!

I enjoyed a few days in Hospedaje Penthouse. I was in a private room that was great. The staff were perfectly helpful, and there were plenty of nice people I met. I was particularly impressed with the kitchen, as it was large and well equipped, so I enjoyed meeting other people as we we all able to cook dinner at the same time happily. It didnt really feel like a hostel, however. It's layout is like that of a fantastic apartment which is fine, but it lacks the quirkiness some like in a hostel

Very good hostel with a fantastic wiew overlooking the mountains. Cool staff. Only minus was at the weekend where there was a streetrace all Night long whitch ment that we couldn't sleep. Apparently the police dont care eventhough the hole City is complaining!!

This hostel is near perfect. I recommend it to everybody who is staying in Bariloche. Great kitchen with alot of space, full-equiped. The commun area is nice. There is at least 4 bathrooms and they are really clean. You have the nicest view in Bariloche and you cannot be more in the town's center. They land bus card and shopping bag. The wifi is good in the commun area but don't reach well the room. The owners are really into this place and the service is awesome.

Gave 24 hours notice that our bus was delayed meaning we wouldnt make the first night of our stay. They filled the beds subsequently but still insisted on charging us both the full rate for the beds. Also they advertised the rafting for 790pesos but when we went directly to the company we got the exact same trip for 700 pesos. Good location but felt they took advantage of us.

The Best!!!

Best hostel I ever was in!

Everything about this hostel is EXCELLENT! You can't fault it at all... If you were ever to open a hostel staying here would show you how to do it and do it well.. It's so well run and everything is spot on. The staff are helpful and happy. The kitchen is awesome, it's huge, and basically had 3 kitchens so there's always space to cook. You can tell the guests care because they wash up and put away which just shows how well the hostel is run because guests respect it. Rooms and views are AMAZING!

Perfect hostel, I would definitely recommend it! Really central, just beside the civic center, and the view on the lake is just amazing! Friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere, clean and comfy beds... What more to ask for?

This was my one of my favorite hostels on my 3 month SA trip. Rooms are nice with lockers. Bathrooms and showers above average. My favorite thing was the social atmosphere. For one reason or another, I was able to meet quite a good amount of people here. The staff was also friendly and helpful and it was easy to book tours and find things to do with them.

I have stayed in many hostels over the world. This is my favorite hostel. I like everything about the place. The view is just incredible, worth it for that alone. The staff, the best! I will return for sure, thank you very much!

Thank You very much! Thanks for this lovely note and your wonderful words! We saw just that you had made another review. Thank you for taking your time! We really appreciate it! It was very nice to have you here in our home, twice! We really hope to see you soon again. Maybe for Christmas and New Year this time...!? Have a nice travel and take care and until next time! Love Cecilia, Annie and Juan

Staffs are really really kindly!

« first « Prev 1 2 3