Hostal Bogota Real Reviews

Calle 103 B No. 46-05, Bogota, Colombia

Hostal Bogota Real has a very homey atmosphere. It is next to parks in a quiet neighborhood and a few blocks to major streets, restaurants and the mall. Eduardo and Mauricio instantly made me feel at home with their warm welcome and caring concern. Mauricio even taught me a lot of Spanish like- mujeres hermosas, muy linda, escupltura, preciosa, etc. while accompanying me to the mall. Such good and fun persons. They made my stay very safe and comfortable. Thank you very much!