Hostal CasArte Takubamba Reviews

Calle J.M.Serrano #256, Sucre, Bolivia

Brilliant hostel. Clean

Super friendly and helpful staff. The garden area is great for relaxing in the sunshine and getting to know fellow travellers. Good breakfast. Comfy bed. Recommend.

Nice hostel, lovely staff, very clean, good amenities. A few blocks to the center of town but easily walkable. Was a little expensive for what it was but I would definitely recommend this place to others. A nice place to stay if you don't want to party- a very relaxing hostel.

Really lovely building, nice garden/kitchen, great breakfast (eggs!), well equipped kitchen if that's your thing (close to large supermarket/movie theatre -central mercado is cheaper though), nice atmosphere to chill in. Wifi only in common areas but they were relaxing anyhow. We would stay here again.

Loved it. Very funky, room was big and very nice. Breakfast was good. Staff were very helpful

CasArte Takubamba was a lovely place to stay. The staff was incredibly friendly and even hosted us in a vegetarian cooking class! The private room with matrimonial bed was huge and they cleaned the room which was great. Breakfast was nice in the courtyard. Overall we had a fantastic stay and would definitely recommend it.

I totally heart this hostel. I stayed in a private room en suite-super comfy bed and super hot lovely shower. The communal area is wonderful and breakfast is fantastic. I'd thoroughly recommend.

Very lovey place, ended up staying for longer than expected. Beautiful building with a nice little garden in the back. Bunk beds in hostel are good size and comfortable. Breakfast is the best one in South America so far! Fresh juice, fruit and yoghurt every morning! WiFi/computer is super too! Nothing to complain about!

Clean, quiet and safe with very welcoming staff.

Really nice, clean hostel. Personell really friendly, breakfast delicious! Everything nice and clean and the wifi was great!

A very nice hostel which is 4 blocks away from the main square, location is not super good but still fine. Staff is very friendly and kind enough to let me have early check-in so that I could have a rest after long ride of night bus. Room and bathroom is clean and modern. Breakfast is the best I have ever had in south American. Definitely recommend to the others.

cozy place :) would definitely recommend it! miss my dormitory mates!!!!

I really enjoyed this chill hostel. It is a few blocks away from the main square, but I never felt unsafe walking there on my own. Hot showers, decent wifi, comfortable beds, a bun for breakfast. The outdoor kitchen was cute - we made good use of it. Would recommend!

will be good to fix the door lock of the 8-mixed dorm bathroom.

tidy and clean. great place to stay. stayed in 8-mixed dorm. the room is very spacious, not cramp at all. very friendly staff. one of the best hostel we stayed thru out the 1 month trip. highly recommended.

It is a little more expensive than what you can get elsewhere but it was a welcome break from rickety bunks and cold showers. The staff are extremely helpful.

• 15th Jan 2015

Loved this place. A little on the quiet side, but that's not a bad thing. Breakfast was good- fruit salad, eggs, juice and bread. When I arrived my bag had been lost by the airline and they had overbooked the dorm, so they upgraded me to a private room. So good. Staff don't speak a lot of English, but were very friendly and helpful.

Great Hostal, with nice atmosphere, good common areas and good breakfast. The staff was always very helpful with good advices about places in town and getting to places (only regard was for buses to other cities that they didn't have info and didn't tried to help). Only thing they could improve is to set at least a plastic curtain for the showers (water goes everywhere at the bathroom...).

• 31st Dec 2014
  • leolobato

Clean and verry nice staff. The only thing was when we was waiting for the adventurecompany to come and get us for daytrip, one. Of the staff helped us to call the company when they were late but then we had to pay 3 bolivianos. I think service like that should be included! The breakfast was really awsome! A over all lovely hostel!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Beautiful, clean and friendly hotel/hostel. Nice garden to hang out with outside kitchen and good breakfast. Stayed here for 6 nights so i definitely recommend it!

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts