Hostal CasArte Takubamba Reviews

Calle J.M.Serrano #256, Sucre, Bolivia

Fantastic place! Very attractive, great decor, great breakfast. Great place to hang out for a few days. Wi-fi worked for me in all common areas, but not in my room, but that may have been unique to me.

• 11th Nov 2015

We had a very nice stay in Sucre, the staff was really helpful and all services were great. Our only complaint is that we reserved a twin room but the staff had a double bed in their records. Luckily they fixed it for the second night on. There must be agreement between the internet bedrooms offer and the hostal's available rooms.

Best hostel in Sucre

Best place of my whole Peru/Bolivia trip! I felt like at home. Wonderful garden with a kitchen, cute White houses, art Gallery, super friendly staff, amazing breakfast. Holidayfeeling!!

It always depend what you are looking for and what you can afford. Not recommended for bag packers as you will find much cheaper (and also acceptable, good) accommodation in town (around 70 bolivianos which is more than half price). However if you are on holiday for a shorter period, this is a lovely place to stay with good facilities (and a very cute garden)

Takubamba is an excellent option in Sucre. Everything it offers makes up for the four block walk to the main plaza. You canr beat the excellent accomodations and the price.

• 13th Aug 2015

Great hostel, would stay again. Breakfast was nice but very small (unless you want to eat loads of bread)

They lost part of my laundry and then overcharged me. Made little effort to find it and never offered to compensate me despite me asking. Room was basic for price and very cold.

It is a comfort hostel. Near to the center, it has hot water and a good breakfast.

Great hostel.

Really lovely hostel! My room was spotless, the bed was lovely and comfy and the shower was hot and powerful! 5 min walk to the main square. Also I took the walking tour offered by the hostel which was great!

We got upgraded to an awesome apartment. We didn't try the kitchen facilities, but they looked fine. Nice rooms, great staff, good location.

We stayed here for one night as planned and then changed hostels to be with our friends. We ended up coming back and staying an extra week here as we found it was a great place to chill and relax in a nice environment. The breakfast is great, the place is clean and the staff are pleasant. This is not a party hostel. Would definitely stay here again.

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts