Hostal CasArte Takubamba Reviews

Calle J.M.Serrano #256, Sucre, Bolivia

Takubamba is an excellent option in Sucre. Everything it offers makes up for the four block walk to the main plaza. You canr beat the excellent accomodations and the price.

• 13th Aug 2015

Great hostel, would stay again. Breakfast was nice but very small (unless you want to eat loads of bread)

They lost part of my laundry and then overcharged me. Made little effort to find it and never offered to compensate me despite me asking. Room was basic for price and very cold.

It is a comfort hostel. Near to the center, it has hot water and a good breakfast.

Great hostel.

Really lovely hostel! My room was spotless, the bed was lovely and comfy and the shower was hot and powerful! 5 min walk to the main square. Also I took the walking tour offered by the hostel which was great!

We got upgraded to an awesome apartment. We didn't try the kitchen facilities, but they looked fine. Nice rooms, great staff, good location.

We stayed here for one night as planned and then changed hostels to be with our friends. We ended up coming back and staying an extra week here as we found it was a great place to chill and relax in a nice environment. The breakfast is great, the place is clean and the staff are pleasant. This is not a party hostel. Would definitely stay here again.

We had a reservation for 2 beds in the dorm, but since there weren't enough lockers for all the people in the dorm they offered us a good price for a double room. The double room was spatious and nice. The bathroom was poorly constructed, so that each time after a shower the floor was flooded. Great atmosphere, good breakfast. When we wanted to pay they told us that they would'nt acknowledge our deposit for the dorm-reservation since we stayed in the double. That was annoying!

Awesome kitchen/dining/courtyard out back. Great way to get to know fellow travellers and lovely place to catch some rays in the afternoon. Good breakfast with eggs and fresh fruit

The kitchen and breakfast area are outside which is not so great if it is raining / cold. On the flip side, the way the tables are laid out encourages socialising with other travellers which is always a good thing. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The only negative thing that I would say about this hostel pertains to the laundry facilities. They wash in house so our clothes came back not very clean and still damp. Other than than, it's a great hostel and I would recommend it.

Nice staff, great breakfast, comfy beds, nice hot shower, quiet place to relax. Not easy to get toilet paper, but hey, this is Bolivia! ;) Would definitely recommand it.

Lovely hostel and great staff. We stayed here for just one night in a double room with private bathroom, the room was a great size as was the bathroom. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, yogurt with fresh fruit and a freshly made juice, delicious! Would stay here again without a doubt!

beautiful hostel. generous rooms with super comfortable beds and plenty of blankets. Daily room service with new towels an unexpected bonus. Showers super hot and plenty of pressure. The breakfast was healthy and refreshing- eggs, fruit, juice, bread jam and coffee all included. breakfast in the backyard was a real treat and encouraged a social environment. Morning visits by Josefine to partake in traditional weaving/bracelet making an excellent inclusion.

Fantastic hostel with a great relaxing atmosphere and very helpful staff. Also home to the worlds greatest dog. Only complaint would be that breakfast was not ever ready before 8:30am. This made it impossible for me to have breakfast during my stay there as my Spanish Classes began at 8:30!

Really nice spot. Close to town centre. Helpful staff and good spacious hostel. Nice breakfast too

Brilliant hostel. Clean

Super friendly and helpful staff. The garden area is great for relaxing in the sunshine and getting to know fellow travellers. Good breakfast. Comfy bed. Recommend.

Nice hostel, lovely staff, very clean, good amenities. A few blocks to the center of town but easily walkable. Was a little expensive for what it was but I would definitely recommend this place to others. A nice place to stay if you don't want to party- a very relaxing hostel.

Great hostel. Really nice, clean facilities. Best shower we had in South America! Dorm we stayed in was spacious, beds were super comfy and decent kitchen as well. One of the best hostels we have stayed in!

View all Sucre Bed and Breakfasts