Hostal Los Lagos

Fabulous 136 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 136 Total Reviews

21st Feb 2017

I landed late so decided to walk to the hostel from the airport. They provide free shuttle but my flight landed after 10pm so that would cost extra. The neighborhood is pretty sketchy especially at night. It is protected behind a fence with security guards. I would suggest paying the extra money if you land late. The staff was extremely pleasant and the facility was clean. The only negative experience I had was the unbearable heat. An investment in a fan would make the experience a lot better.

11th Feb 2017
4.3

Friendly enough staff but dirty dirty floors and kitchen. Turns out there are short term renters and I wonder why staff can't keep the room clean!