Hostal Los Lagos

Fabulous 141 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2017
6.6

The facilities and location for this hostel were perfectly fine, however I had a bad experience with the staff. I chose this hostel primarily because of the free airport shuttle because I knew I would be arriving late and Guatemala city is not the safest. Although I arranged the shuttle several days earlier and confirmed over the phone a few hours before arriving, the staff forgot to pick me up. They also charged me a much higher conversion rate for American dollars.Very frustrating experience

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
13th Aug 2017
8.0

Great people and vibe, with my only complaint being that they allowed everyone into the hostel. We were asked to buy stuff or give some of our food away quite a few times.

×