7.5
Very Good 118 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 118 Total Reviews
Hostal Los Lagos Located at 8 Ave 15 - 85 zona 13 Aurora I, , Guatemala City.
Guatemala
Guatemala City 01013 8 Ave 15 - 85 zona 13 Aurora I
75% 118
14.5841908 -90.5321663
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Jan 2016
8.0

Quite, clean and relaxed hostel!close to the airport. They forgot to pick me up but came within 10 minutes when I called them!

7th Jan 2016

A great place ! Close to the airport....provided a safe reliable taxi for my airplane arrival (he was on time..even a bit early).....stayed in the dorm. Clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good and lots of food . All of the staff was very friendly and gave me a lift back to the airport. Highly recommended !!!!!

• jialice8386
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2015
6.6

Downstairs bathroom floods easily

• Switzerland, Couple, 31-40
23rd Nov 2015

We stayed for one night at the hostal Los lagos and we were picked up from the airport which was really nice. The hostel is very close to the airport. It has a nice atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff. We had an ensuite double room with balcony, it was clean and the bed comfy and included breakfast. I would definitely stay there again if I was to fly into Guatemala City.

• vuewamee9292
  • USA, Female, 25-30
11th Nov 2015
6.0

Stayed here on my way to and from Guatemala. Didn't spend too much time here. Pros: - Very quiet. - Staff very helpful with ordering meals. - Pick up from airport and send to airport without extra charge. Cons: - Room smells funny. - Bed smells funny. - Shower is cold.