Hostal Los Lagos Reviews

8 Ave 15 - 85 zona 13 Aurora I, Guatemala City, Guatemala

very nice welcome. i arrived late one night and felt very much at home.

• 22nd Jul 2015

I was a bit anxious about rather poor evaluation on line before I arrived, but I found it is a great place to stay without any stress/problem. The staffs are pretty kind to support our stay!

Such a wonderful place to land in Guatemala! Very comfortable, supportive environment. Very sweet owners, nice breakfast, and they even had someone come get me at the airport late at night! I didn't need travel advice but Mariloli is happy to help you figure out your plans if you need it and they helped me get to my bus. I would definitely recommend :)

• 20th Mar 2015

Very secure, very close to airport, owners are lovely and we had a great breakfast in the morning which was included. not sure how useful the location would be if you didn't need airport proximity though.

This place is awesome. it's in a gated community (which you really, really want in Guatemala City). The owners are super friendly and got up at 4:30am to drop us off at the airport for FREE. The cost of the shuttle is included in the price of your hotel and the trip takes less than 3 minutes by car. You can walk outside at night inside the gated community, which can't be said for the rest of the city. The rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. The internet is reliable. Water was cold in shower.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Very good and safe place to stay in Guate, just few minutes away from La Aurora airport. Owners are nice and very helpful. I can only recommend this place.

View all Guatemala City Hostels