Hostal Los Lagos Reviews

8 Ave 15 - 85 zona 13 Aurora I, Guatemala City, Guatemala

Fine for a quick stay before a flight, but I booked online thinking I was getting an 'en suite' bathroom, but we had to share. When I explained the issue, the owner said he'd talk to them about it, but didn't accommodate us. They gave a ride for our early flight, which was great, but wouldn't provide the included breakfast early. Wish they picked up at the bus station too and not just the airport as others have for me in the past, because my cab driver had trouble finding it.

• 14th Aug 2015

A must for anyone coming or going from the airport. We flew out of Guatemala City at 6 am and the owner dropped us to the airport at 4 am which was nice as it is a walkable distance. We missed the breakfast as we left too early but that's included in the price

Very close to the airport, comfortable bed and really friendly staff .

Excellent location for the airport but not for much else. walking distance for arts and Mayan museum as well as the zoo and artesan market. Staff are excellent and really helpful, airport is in walking distance but pick up drop off included in the price.

very nice welcome. i arrived late one night and felt very much at home.

• 22nd Jul 2015

I was a bit anxious about rather poor evaluation on line before I arrived, but I found it is a great place to stay without any stress/problem. The staffs are pretty kind to support our stay!

View all Guatemala City Hostels