Hostal Los Lagos Reviews

8 Ave 15 - 85 zona 13 Aurora I, Guatemala City, Guatemala

This place is perfect if you are heading to or from the airport. The owners are so helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend for an overnight stay on your travels.

• 15th Apr 2014

Veryvery friendly place! I enjoyed my stay, got driven to the airport in the middle of the night and felt completely safe in this neigbourhood.. Definitly recommendable!

I thought that that hostel was very accomadating and met my late night needs. I was arriving into Guatemala City and as a Young female traveling by herself it was nice have such confort surrounded around getting from the airport to a safe location. Staff was incredibly nice and I would highly reccomend this hostel to everyone!

• 9th Jan 2014

can't really beat the location for an early flight, friendly staff and good value for money.

The location is perfect ìf u have to go to the airport. They ll pick u up or bring u there at any time for free. But anyway u can even go walking. The airport is really closed. A part from that there is nothing around. The room and bathroom were clean.. Just u hear everything from the other rooms.

View all Guatemala City Hostels