Hostal Plaza San Pedro

• Calle Juan Ramon Jimenez #21, San Pedro de Alcantara, Marbella, Spain

Fabulous 117 Total Reviews
Fabulous 117 Total Reviews

7th Jan 2017

Very clean. Staff and owner was very pleasant to talk to for hours in the evening. Only bummer was the only locker available was a safe for two Euro rental. No other hostel has been this frugal with security lockers out of the twenty-five hostels that I have visited. Luckily I was alone in my room. I enjoyed my two night stay there.

30th Oct 2016

Having travelled the world over, I travelled overland around the world for four years non stop staying in every type of accommodation there is, and just wanted to comment on my very enjoyable break in San Pedro. The cleanliness of the hostel, particularly the dorm, in which I stayed was the most important thing to me and was thorough. Secondly the location was superb, and finally value for money were high points of my stay, I would just like to add the staff were very helpful and efficient.

16th Sep 2016

Fantastic roof terrace, my favourite spot in the morning to eat breakfast and drink coffee overlooking San Pedro! I had a great time here, the staff were simply fantastic and met all my needs and enquiries. Very friendly and caring staff. Great location, not far from the beach at all, this hostel was in a really nice part of San Pedro close to cafes, the supermarket, the square and other things. Bus stop to Marbella and Malaga was not far at all. You will have a great time here like I did! :)

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

Loved our stay here San Pedro is a relaxing place to stay and typically Spanish also very near to the glitz and glamour of Puerto banus the hostel has a nice chilled vibe about it its clean and kept nice and tidy excellent rooftop balcony ideal for drinks and friendly and helpful staff