Hostal Plaza San Pedro

Very Good 119 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 119 Total Reviews

7th Jan 2017

Very clean. Staff and owner was very pleasant to talk to for hours in the evening. Only bummer was the only locker available was a safe for two Euro rental. No other hostel has been this frugal with security lockers out of the twenty-five hostels that I have visited. Luckily I was alone in my room. I enjoyed my two night stay there.

30th Oct 2016

Having travelled the world over, I travelled overland around the world for four years non stop staying in every type of accommodation there is, and just wanted to comment on my very enjoyable break in San Pedro. The cleanliness of the hostel, particularly the dorm, in which I stayed was the most important thing to me and was thorough. Secondly the location was superb, and finally value for money were high points of my stay, I would just like to add the staff were very helpful and efficient.