Hostal Victor - Airport Hostel Reviews

Manuel Mattos 325, San Amadeo de Garagay,31, Lima, Peru

Not a place to stay if you plan to be in Lima for a while (location is convenient to the airport, but otherwise not nice), but a great spot if you're just there overnight for a flight. Wifi was good, breakfast was fine, room was spotless, quiet, and comfortable, staff were helpful, they can arrange drivers to/from the airport (take them up on this: the price is fair and you know it'll be safe!).

The hostel is very conveniently located to the Airport. It is however a short drive to downtown or miraflores, which isn't that big of a deal. The owners of the hostel treat you VERY well and make transportation to and from the airport stress free. Rooms are big enough and very clean, with hot water showers. Wifi works good. What really tops things off is the homemade breakfast in the morning. It isn't massive, but just perfect portion to start your day right. I will stay here again, no question

• 11th Apr 2014

Excellent Location. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Excellent location for airport stop over in a quiet location. Recommended. Great staff, very helpful.

• 20th Mar 2014

I'm a single female traveling in Peru first time. I think my plane was late, but my ride was waiting for me with sign. Thank-you. I was just stopping for 4-5 hours, but they made it easy. I would stay there again. Jen Z.

• 1st Mar 2014

We chose to stay here for one night as we flew in late to Lima. Very safe compared to the area it's located in. Warm welcome from staff and very helpful and great English. Room was spacious and clean. TV had a few English channels and we were grateful to just rest and order in a pizza to have with a couple of beers. Good breakfast in the morning and taxi service was reasonable. Would recommend as a stop over venue.