Hostal Victor - Airport Hostel Reviews

Manuel Mattos 325, San Amadeo de Garagay,31, Lima, Peru

Hotel itself is fine - clean room, tea&coffee available downstairs, however they need to be clearer about their pricing. I advised I would be arriving at 6am, I wasn't told either that it wouldn't be possible to check in til 1pm or that there'd be an early check in charge until I arrived. I was charged half rate to check in at 9am. They also charged me for the airport pick up...at no point did they tell me there'd be a $10 charge for this until I arrived-bit late by then!

The people that work there are really freindly and help with printing plane tickets and also lent me a laptpp. The room was good and brekkie was eggs, bread, jam... it is really near the airport and a shopping centre, they offered an airpprt drop off service but I didnt use it as it was more expensove than a street taxi. The location is hard to find and taxi drivers dont know the street- make sure you have a map and a phone number. There is a nice area to with sofas to sit in and watch tv

Do noy stay very bad

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Hola, Surprised to read your review, we remember you booking with us for one night and then booking a second night. We put you on a room with a King size bed, I see you rate us low in the category Location, it is true we are not close from Lima Center or Miraflores, but we are nor far either, from the avenue (one block from here) you can grabe taxis or buses that have you there in 25 minutes. Guests do this everyday. And of course in the title is specified we are located in the airport area.

Perfect for one night in/out of Lima. Staff were really, really friendly. Taxi driver from the bus station did try and take me somewhere else but enough arguing and he eventually took me here!