Fabulous 373 Total Reviews
Fabulous 373 Total Reviews
Hostel 3B Located at Ave. 10 Esquina Calle 1a Sur, , Playa del Carmen.
Mexico
Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo 77710 Ave. 10 Esquina Calle 1a Sur
89% 373
20.6223616 -87.0768535
    Rooms available

• Serbia, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

The staff was lovely! The rooftop party was awesome! Just they charge 25pesos for a towel(?!) And it was very cold during the night because they turn on the AC and take away the remote control ( a tiny bit weird practice). Other than that an awesome place!!!

• sheridannotley5991
  • Germany, Female, 31-40
13th Jul 2016

This is definitely one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in someone is always cleaning. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Playa del Carmen wasn't really for me but there are so many activities to do there and the hostel also offer them. This hostel made my stay the upstairs area was great with good music on every night it was very chilled good atmosphere. My only complaint is the breakfast is nothing special but that's not really important

3rd Jul 2016

3B was wonderful! The rooftop pool was immaculate, the whole hostel was very clean, the staff supernice, the location ideal. I've spent 2 months in hostels all over Quintana Roo, the islands, and 3B was the best of all. I didn't think I would like like Playa de Carmen but the hostel made it great!

• Slovakia, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2016

Supernice clean save Hostel, amazing party in sundays on the rooftop with finest Electro, 5 min from bus, 3 min from beach, friendly helpful stuff, meet there every day new people, stayed 4 nights, could sleep very good and was sad as I had to leave. 1-2 hammocks in the rooftop would be really nice :)

21st Jun 2016

It's a good place to stay pepole are really GOOD.. If are traveling solo is a great place to stay

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
5th Jun 2016

Stayed at this hostel multiple times over the last month. Unbelievable location and atmosphere. Pool parties everyday Sunday draw in the crowds each week and go all night. Dorm rooms are excellent and roomy with large lockers to fit in your belongings easily. Breakfast in the morning goes until 11am which is rare for a hostel. Have meet awesome people here and highly recommend.

3rd Jun 2016

I've stayed in hostels in 6 countries, but this is the best experience I've ever had. The staff is amazing, super hard working, and friendly, The hostel itself is always clean. The parties are legendary, the rooftop and pool are amazing, and it costs so little. Location is great, close to the beach, and the owners and staff are just the friendliest, nicest, most hard-working people I've ever met. Big ups to Brooks, Ivanno, and the rest of the crew.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
29th May 2016
6.9

Rooms are very hot, not enough fans and the aircon doesn't work most of the time, they also only turn it on late at night. Bathrooms are very gross, our room flooded twice because of the shower plumbing. Staff were very friendly and helpful, also if your looking to party every night this is the place to be. Great location, easy to access 5th Street.

Reading this “good-bad review” makes me even happier that I decided to run downstairs in the middle of my Engagement party to personally try to help with this leak. In fact i remember the two of you attempting to sleep perfectly as i mopped under your bed! I appreciate the nice things you had to say as they are all very true but I would like to respond to some of the problems you had. As we are constantly trying to improve our place, the air conditioner in your room at the moment was currently under repair. It was actually quite a large and expensive job, as we had to re run lines all the way to the roof! Energy in Mexico is extremely expensive so in combination with our efforts to try to run a green as possible hostel, we only run the air conditioners from 10pm-8am in the morning. The bathrooms we have cleaned every morning and then once again every evening by our night shift cleaner, where as most hostels only clean once a day, we go above and beyond. As for the CRAZY leak and I agree it was wild, up to my elbows in water, I believe the Tall Lad who admittedly broke it could confess we hardly can be blamed for that… Thanks for you feedback!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th May 2016

If you are staying in room 6 I hope you like to party. Sky vent to the rooftop bar

• shawncourtney23
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016

Second time staying at Hostel 3b lived up to my expectations again. Great location in the heart of playa, amazing staff and themed nights and clean comfortable rooms. The breakfast every morning was a nice start to the day and you can tell the hostel staff care about your experience there. Would recommend highly to anyone travelling this area.