Hostel 3B Reviews

Ave. 10 Esquina Calle 1a Sur, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Bathrooms need to be wiped down throughly, and there should be a rule that not toiletries get kept in the bathroom because there was a heap of stuff stirring there that I never seen get used. Other then that the stuff are more then helpful. They encourage everyone to meet and socialise. The location is perfect!!!!

I had amazing few days at hostel ... It was great place. The staff was absolutely lovely. Most def I will be staying there again when I return . I most def would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a great clean friendly hostel .

• 25th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at (I've been to many). I highly recommend staying at 3B if you're headed to Playa. Great atmosphere

Fantastic hostel with a great atmosphere from the moment we arrived. Travelled with 3 others and payed extra to stay in a 6bed dorm. Staff were super friendly and looked after all of us throughout our stay. Rooms were cleaned everyday and the aircon/fans provided in the room are more than enough to keep you comfortable. The rooftop terrace is the highlight of 3B with live DJ's almost every night and free BBQ's provided twice a week. Highly recommended, will definitely go back!

• 19th Jan 2015

I've stayed in many hostels across the world & 3B is one of my best experiences. Everyone gets to know everyone & there's a real friendly atmosphere. The staff are a great team & we became friends from day 1. They always ensure you are having a good time & as soon as we arrived they offered us a bbq and introduced us to everyone. There's live music/DJ's/games almost every night, as well as a pool & bar with cheap drinks. The rooms are clean,shower is powerful and aircon is sufficient. Stay here!

• 19th Jan 2015

Perfect location right near the main bus stop and just a quick block away from the beach. Great vibe and very friendly and helpful staff!

Nice roof terrace and bar for meeting people, close to the bars and clubs. Wifi could be improved.

The staff was great, Ivan the owner was one of the coolest and made me and my peeps feel like home. He was always on top of things making sure that we were taken care of, I highly recommend this Hostel... The music and the ambience was on point, great Djs and a variety of drinks at the bar. Thanks Ivan, I'll be seeing you soon brother 👍

Awesome music on balcony every night, really enjoyed staying at this place, nothing to fault on it. Owners and workers super friendly, Good place for a party and meeting new people!

Stayed here for 2 nights and had a good time. The rooftop bar is really cool and has a great atmosphere if you like to party. Our room was a mixed dorm and it was on the small side but the good thing was that there was a massive locker for each person and you could fit your whole suitcase in there to save space.

I stayed at 4 different hostels over the course of my stay at playa del carmen and this was by far the best one. The staff is really involved in getting the guests together, the facilities are clean, and the rooms are spacious and have their own bathrooms.

Amazing roof top bar but they cheaped out on the sleeping arrangements. Very crammed

Had the 4-bed private room with balcony. Balc is shared with another room, so not private. Toilet was not cleaned when we arrived, had nasty stains. Upon arrival, we were unable to sleep due to the extremely loud cyber/techno-music from the speakers 15ft away from our door. When we checked what was going on it was about 6 people sitting around, but the music was loud enough for 100. Cancelled our last nights and left to better alternatives.

We are working hard on mantaining rooms clean at all times for our guests, to make sure you have a pleasent and comfortable stay. Information about the noise in our private rooms situated in the bar area have been given in all our websites to avoid any complains, but still people sometimes dont read it. About the situation with the staff member we have zero tolerance and i wish you had notified management inmmediately so we could of taken action on the matter. We offer you an apology for the fa

Would definitely recommend staying at 3B if you enjoy the heat of Mexico without air conditioning. Even better, combine a bedroom sauna with windows without curtains, questionable clean sheets and the dulecent tones of a construction site and you have yourself a deluxe room. Staying a party hostel we thoroughly enjoyed the absence of planned nightly activities and being prompted to the empty upstairs bar. For an added bonus, you can pay for breakfast and you should get it within three hours.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and we really sorry that your experience with us was not as you expect it. About the construction that was in front our hostel we didn't find a way to isolate the sound, because it wasn't in our hands. For the cleaning theme we're trying everyday to get better for bringing to you a better experience. Take all guest reviews very seriously, and we're constantly trying to getting better in all aspects of our services and our facilities. Kind regards.

Very nice breakfast Cool partys on the rooftop So much nice people

The bar and pool are a real plus of this hostel. Nice staff and very clean. Just two blocks away from bus station. I would definutely stay again on my next time in Playa

Swimming pool was under maintenance and nobody told in the moment of the reservation. Our room was in the terrace, wich means that we couldn't sleep before the party's over. They finish at 2am. Our room had a balcony and the door couldn't block the water when there was a big storm. When I bended over to check the water that was flooding I saw a soda can under the bad showing how poor was the clearance. Besides all of it, the staff was open to our complaints and provided changes.

I stayed at this hostel 3yrs ago & stayed again during this visit & it still just as amazing. The hostel is very clean and even though it's a party hostel now it's quite enough to sleep if you don't want to party on the rooftop. It's in a great location near the collectivos for you to take days trips on your own. It is also a few blocks from the amazing beach PlayaCar. I do wish the beer was cheaper at the amazing roof top bar. It's a bit pricey for backpackers. Oh & the AC is amazing at night.

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels