Hostel 3B

Fabulous 547 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Jun 2017
6.3

I don't expect much when I am staying at a hostel private room but I saw the 5 star rating and assumed it would be awesome. It wasn't 5 stars. My room looked like a prison cell/mental ward. Ugly colors, sloppy paint, run down...i expect that for Mexico but who gave it 5 stars? Very little in regards to locking the door.

31st May 2017

party place...

28th May 2017
7.4

Decent hostel that's huge on partying. It was a little overbearing for me.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2017

Friendly and accomodating staff. Great atmosphere on the rooftop serving good drinks. Is a few minute walk to the main strip couldn't recommend enough !

• Colombia, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

This Place was great. The stuff was nice and always helpful about everything. My only comment is that if you book the private rooms they didn't clean them daily unless we askf for it . Breakfast was ok and there is always a cool atmosphere on the rooftop

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2017

Good hostel!! Clean and comfy :)

• France, Female, 18-24
24th Apr 2017

Hostel 3B is such a good place! I met people from many countries. Very good atmosphere, i felt like home. I should stay 2 night and i finally stayed 4! Because i didnt want to leave :)

21st Apr 2017

Hostel 3b was amazing. The best time to go is over the weekend especially Sunday which was the best day. I didn't get to order any tours to the temples but I met a lot of people because of this hostel. I plan on returning to playa for the day of the dead in october because it earned my business 10 folds. On yeah the security of the hostel is ok I lost my chain that I had for over 10yrs and a roommate lost his phone. So just to be safe, lock up all your valuables asap.

26th Mar 2017

The staff and the location thumbs up. They do give free breakfast but me personally I prefer them to use their money for better cleaners and cockroach spray. I am sure many of the people that stay at hostels don't mind the cockroaches climbing on the walls, pillows, and bed, but I am not a fan of it not that adventurous. This place would have potential the staff is great, location, and facilities have a lot to offer if they take care of the cockroach problem.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

Great Location, staff always so helpful, we really enjoyed our time there. Definitely coming back!