Fabulous 476 Total Reviews
Fabulous 476 Total Reviews
Hostel 3B Located at Ave. 10 Esquina Calle 1a Sur, , Playa del Carmen.
Mexico
Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo 77710 Ave. 10 Esquina Calle 1a Sur
89% 476
20.6223616 -87.0768535
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

Real hot water for everybody! The first day we arrive 15 min before the end of the breakfast and there were nothing left but bananas for us. The staff did not even seem sorry about that. The hostel is clean and really nice!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

If I was visiting Playa Del Carmen again I will not look elsewhere 3B is the place to stay! Its clean, quirky, large rooms has private option and is located exactly where you want to be! The staff are amazing and will help with whatever you need, with someone 24/7 at reception it doesn't matter if you need advice on late night or early morning they are ready to help!

1st Jan 2017
7.1

The location was awsome and the air conditioning in the night a plus! But bathroom discusting! We actually loved it!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Dec 2016
4.9

Hostel staff were not very friendly. We paid extra for a private room and the wall was leaking our entire stay. The air conditioner was also leaking. Bathrooms had moulde and the sheets were dirty.

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Dec 2016

Fantastic environment! The staff was extremely friendly and made you feel like a part of the family. You cannot beat the location either! One block from the ferry and beach front, ATM, Corner store and a stones throw away from some killer tacos. I would totally recommend Hostel 3B to any traveler to Playa del Carmen

14th Dec 2016

Very good value for a nice hostel. I was a little annoyed when an employee came in to our room around 10pm (it was a long day and I just wanted to sleep) and turned on the lights, but my attitude quickly changed from annoyance to gratitude when he turned on the air con. Lol would definitely stay there again! Staff was very helpful

26th Nov 2016

I booked them by mistake. I messed up with the dates but they are prompt,patient and kind in dealing with me during the refund process. I give them 5 stars and wish to stay with them in my future trips.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

We stayed at 3B for 6 nights and really enjoyed it. The hostel is definitely for younger people looking to socialise and party. The breakfast in the morning was nice and all the staff were very helpful and always friendly. Good facilities and very nice atmosphere. The only downside was probably that there was no security in rooms and our bathroom often flooded when taking a shower, but this was not enough to stop us having a good time!

• Uruguay, Male, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

Great Hostel. The sunday top roof party is the best party I have ever been on a hostel. The room was a little dirty but ok for me. I had a little locker inconvenient but nothing big. Great hostel for party and have fun.

16th Nov 2016

I think it's one of the best hostel I ever stayed but just one and very important detail: YOU CAN'T GET IN BEER OR ANOTHER DRINK INTO HOSTEL, THE ONLY WAY TO DRINK IN THE HOSTEL IS THE BAR INSIDE. That were the worst thing because there is not an advice in the section Polities in Hostelworld. The price of drinks is average but it's a true that you can get beer, as example, cheaper in other place. Please, don't omit this policy in your hostel!!!