Hostel Airport Mexico DF Reviews

Aguascalientes 33, Pe�on de los Ba�os, Mexico City, Mexico

LOVED IT AND RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Wanted somewhere close to the airport, which it was. that area apparently is dangerous but I didn't explore. room was clean and hot showers. wifi worked great. not much atmosphere but good for the purpose of a place to sleep before my flight. the lady who worked there was very hospitable.

Great little hostel by the airport, I had a flight the next day so it was perfect for me! I had booked a shared room but she gave me a private so I wouldn't awake the girls, which just shows how considerate and nice the owner is! She also called me a taxi when I needed it and there was breakfast!

View all Mexico City Bed and Breakfasts