Hostel Airport Mexico DF

8.7
Fabulous 127 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

Although I only stayed here for one night, I had a really good experience. The building is really cool and the dorm beds were comfy (bring your own lock if you want to use the lockers, and earplugs if you're a light sleeper because there is a bar next door, though I was out like a light). The best thing about the hostel was the staff who were really lovely, and I was very grateful when they called me a taxi at 4 in the morning for my early flight and gave me a cuppa while I waited.

• Japan, Female, 31-40
18th Mar 2017

Able to walk to the airport (it is not dangerous area). The staff was really nice like family.

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
24th Jan 2017
6.9

Stayed here before an early flight the next day. Pros: really friendly helpful staff, comfy beds and nice rooms. Cons: in a pretty rough area so although people say its not far to walk we felt a lot safer taking a taxi to the airport considering it was quite early in the morning. Seemed a bit expensive for a hostel, especially in this area.

• dianepiedmont6962
  • USA, Female, 41+
16th Jan 2017
8.0

The staff was very welcoming. The bed was so comfortable, I slept like a baby after an exhausting trip. The shower had hot water. Staff called a taxi for me to get to the airport in the morning. All around good experience.

12th Jan 2017

I stayed as an overnighter between flights which I presume is how most people would also visit. For this purpose couldn’t fault it. Comfy warm beds, hot showers, good wifi, decent breaky.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

I was in Mexico for a 13 hour layover & needed a place convenient to airport to rest my head for 1 night. I called for a ride after collecting bags & exiting customs & a car arrived promptly. He delivered me to the hostel in under 5 minutes & was very friendly. The place is very clean, but (by American standards) room was small with no place to store luggage. One bathroom/shower for all women, although I believe some rooms have private bath. Overall, excellent & convenient!

• USA, Female, 41+
19th Dec 2016
8.0

A lovely place. We were just there overnight. Typical neighborhood. There is a stand across the street where you can get fresh squeezed orange juice and cafe de olla.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

This is a great hostel near the airport, the lovely staff make it truly an experience. There is only one shared ladies bathroom on the ground floor which is fine, but can be a problem if you need the toilet when someone is showering. I definitely recommend Mariana and her mum for your short stay near the airport. Also, make sure you book the transfer they provide otherwise you can be charged three times as much.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
9th Nov 2016

Very good for connecting flight - overnight stays at the airport. Very friendly staff.

19th Oct 2016

Perfect place to spend a short layover. The staff waited up for my arrival and even offered me some cake when I got there. It was clean and comfortable!