Hostel Airport Mexico DF Reviews

Aguascalientes 33, Pe�on de los Ba�os, Mexico City, Mexico

Very awesome little hostel! Just make sure you know at least a little Spanish, as the owner speaks not a word of English!

• 31st Jan 2016

I would NEVER stay in this hostel again. My room was so poorly lit it was impossible to read in the room. The staff was perfect but the owner was horrible, In 20 years of traveling I have never met such a grumpy unplesent woman so unconcerned with her guests comfort. The duena (owner) refused to lend me a light so I could read and pass the time. Do everything you can to avoid staying here. Stay in the historical district. where there are lots of guests and lots of friendly people.

View all Mexico City Bed and Breakfasts