Hostel Airport Mexico DF Reviews

Aguascalientes 33, Pe�on de los Ba�os, Mexico City, Mexico

Great People. Great Place. I felt at home there. Only 5 minutes walk from the airport!!! Perfect for me

• 21st Feb 2015

Run by a lovely family and excellent location next to he airport

Perfect low budget accomodation for staying right to the airport - just a 10 minutes walk. So friendly people who are giving the best to create lovely rooms. Beds were cosy and spacious shower even if there is only one for girls. Very nice kitchen, too.

• 1st Feb 2015

The hostel is below average at best, it is actually an old house which has a few rooms upstairs with bunk beds, mine did not even have a ladder and I had to climb up a chair in the dark to get up. It was hard to find from the airport in the night so I had to take a $20 cab to get there and the cabbie could not find it either. The lady who owns/manages it was nice but was smoking inside non stop and they could not take credit cards so I had to walk back to the airport to use the ATM.

The guy at the hostel chargrd me 140 pesos to bring me to the airport which is only 5 minutes away. This is too expensive and in the night before he even lied to me telling me there would come a normal taxi

Great if your flying out and want to be close to airport. Staff helpful .

Place is located on a very sketchy area, recommend taking TAXI or better yet UBER . Recommend stay only if you need to take the plane the next day.

Great location (about 15 min walking from the Airport Terminal 1)! The staff is super friendly and very Mexican and open-hearted, however sometimes just not to be found on the property... We stayed in the Deluxe Twin Room, which was very small. The room didn't have any real walls (only wooden room dividers) As we only stayed 1 night in order to catch the first flight out on the next day, this hostel was great for us :)

it is simply a mexican home with several rooms let out - not really a hostel but i had a comfortable bed with shower next door the hot water lasted barely one minute each time i used it....the location for me was perfect as i was just there overnite - i would not stay there any longer!

View all Mexico City Bed and Breakfasts