Hostel Alessandro Palace & Bar Reviews

Via Vicenza 42, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Nice and comfortable place. The staff is very efficient. I suggest this hostal

• 15th Nov 2013

Pretty tame in Winter but that's what me and a mate were looking for. Top notch lad who helped us with all of our questions but I think the breakfast should come free. Lot of potential in the place but not really reached in the off season.

This is more of a motel with bunk beds than a hostel. No common area and bar has no atmosphere but you can go around the corner to the yellow hostel bar. Staff are not unfriendly but don't go out of their way to make it a welcoming place. Not great for a solo traveller but ok if you just need a bed.

In general it is OK, but the beds in the 4 people dorm are very narrow and noisy.

Decent hostel, great staff, very clean. Location- although close to Termini station, far from everything else. Area around Termini station is sketchy both day/night so something to consider when planning your trip.

The guy at the front is named Nas and is a friendly, funny guy. Always willing to help

• 10th Nov 2013

The wifi was there, but it was so slow that you couldn't even book a flight. The location of the hostel is really good, just a few minutes away from the main station. There is NO COMMON ROOM except a little tiny bar. Not the best place to meet people

We had a great weekend in Rome at the Alessandro. The location was great, 5 minutes from the train/metro/bus station, and from there it's easy to get anywhere in Rome. The guys at the front desk were incredibly helpful for planning our visit - they were knowledgable and friendly, and they seemed very happy to talk. The roof top patio was nice as well. We had some unfortunately rude roommates the first night but the second night was perfect. The bar in, in my opinion, is pretty expensive.

駅から徒歩10分以内。4人一部屋で部屋ごとにシャワーもトイレもあるので快適です。ロッカーの鍵は持参。コンセントと照明はベッドごとに頭のところにあります。部屋でWi-Fi使用できます。部屋は清潔で居心地が良かったです。最初顔を覚えられるまではレセプションに部屋番号を訪ねられたので、セキュリティもしっかりしているように感じました。

A decent hostel that puts effort into putting on activities for its customers. The location is close to Rome's main train station, but pretty far from all the attractions and main nightlife areas - but it's still an okay location for what you're paying

Had an excellent time, everything about the hostel was good. The only thing was after witnessing the maid clean the room, she wouldn't change te duvets and you're not allowed your own sleeping bag!

Very good hostel, good location, clean and nice staff. Shoul provide a safe place to store our luggage with padlocks.

Everything is good, but internet is poor!

• 1st Nov 2013

Wonderful place love it!!!!

loved that the bathroom was private for the room..

Staff really helpful and nice. The bunk beds don't make a lot of noise, surprisingly. Very clean. 6-7 minutes from the central station (Termini). Wifi in the rooms (if it really matters, NOT). Bad thing is that there's no real common area except the bar. Good deal altogether!

It was a very clean hostel but had more of an atmosphere of a hotel than a hostel. The staff was ok. It seemed like a very impersonal staff. I have stayed at hostels with better atmosphere with friendlier people. For the amount we paid, I would have rather gone to a more personable hostel.

Clean, comfortable and professional staff!

• 23rd Oct 2013

The staff was very helpful and the bar a lot of fun. I would certainly recommend this place to a variety of travelers. Relax on the roof I'm the afternoon, it's cool and quiet. Skip the €4,50 breakfast and have a nice espresso and pastry across the street.

• 22nd Oct 2013

I loved the Alessandro Hostel. I should have chosen that place the entire time. The value was much cheaper than the place I was before. The sheets were clean and no bed bugs!! The other hostel I was at which was just down the road had great staff but management was a bit weird in how they handled costumers. I would def. return to Alessandro Hostel when I return to Rome. thanks