Hostel Bella 269 Reviews

Bellavista 269, Esquina Loreto, Santiago, Chile

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in on my trip so far. The building is beautiful, the staff are amazing and you can walk everywhere. They are just recovering from a fire, (and very well too) so they had no WiFi when I was there, but they did have a pc with internet access which was perfect for what I needed. I really hope they do well in the future, because they deserve it. Stay here when you go to Santiago.

couldn't stay there because the hostel had a fire, but they were kind enough to change our reservation to another hostel near this one and they even charged us the same when the hostel was a couple of bucks more expensive!

Only stayed for one night. Nice big comfy beds, quieter than other hostels I've used in Santiago, which also means you can leave a window open at night for a little fresh air. Yay!

The beds are amazingly comfortable, and the lockers underneath easily fit my fully loaded 60L pack, along with my sleeping roll, another small backpack, and shoes. There are great common areas for socializing, but not many people using them.

A lovely hostel in a great location

This Hostel is a treasure in Santiago. It's near everything, including subway stations, turistic places and night spots. I stayed there with my girlfriend at the Peumo bedroom, with exclusive bathroom and a big bed for couples. Excelent place and very nice and friendly employees.

Great staff, the women from New Zealand who worked on reception always had a smile on her face and she was extremely helpful. She even helped carry our bags up the stairs! Big dorms with huge lockers for bags, clean bathrooms, and big kitchen area. Location is great too, right on the doorstep of Bellavista nightlife.

It's very well located, but the street is noisy and it's not good at all if the window of your room is facing the street. Shower is hot, but gradually cools during the use. You'd better have a quick shower!

EXCELENTE VALLAN. nada mas que decir Excelente , go.

Excellent hostel ever!!!!

Good location, only five minutes walk from the fine arts museum and Barrio Bellavista. The road outside was quite noisy though. The staff were fantastic, they helped organise taxis and managed to help receive a passport after it was stolen from us in town. Would definitely stay again.

I loved the hostel Bella , excellent localization , I could go downtown on foot . The beds are very comfortable , nice and helpful staff. Good breakfast.Bathrooms always clean , just need more of them , coz just one for "Lenga's room" is not sufficient for 6 women.

• 30th Oct 2013

Although there was nothing wrong with the hostel, there was a weird vibe. The beds are nice, the staff is really friendly, location is good, showers work fine, breakfast is good (fruits and yoghurts, and if you´re early there´s even brown bread), but something is missing. Maybe it was the people (average age was pretty high), but there was no real contact between the travelers so everybody was kind of on his own.

We stayed on four people room, called Boldo. It was really big room, with a really high ceiling. The rooms are really clean and the other places are too, but if you want to have your room clean, need to leave some tips to the cleaning lady. The kitchen is quite small and the breakfest, I could say that is humble. The Hostal has a really good location The staff is helpful, except for one receptionist that doesnt know anything and almost put us in really trouble giving really wrong directions.

• 22nd Oct 2013