Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Wonderful experience. Chandler runs a nice operation!

Had an amazing time at Hostel Cat. It's a great party hostel so you get to meet a lot of people. The room and common areas were not so clean but after all, you're here just to spend the night! Would recommend.

• 29th Jan 2015

That place is far from strip. Bus station is near from that place but bus doesn't work quickly. Staff is very kind and explain every question and help whatever I want.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Very simple,

I enjoyed my stay here very very much. Only thing is that there is one toilet in the room shared by 10 other people and no water cooler. But there things aren't that important. I love this hostel very much.

I had a great time!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Slovenia

one of d best hostels u can stay at. the management alongwoth the staff are making a genuine attempt at creating a value for money party celebrative vegas experience for u...and the best part is ... they are succeeding... great compound, atmosphere... great place to meet people.. highly recommended ... five stars...

The atmosphere, the tips about Vegas, the events organized by the hostel are all great.

Hostel is located just off the strip. It is quite a walk to the main part of the strip so count $8 for the bus. The hostel has activities planned for every night and great deals to go out on the strip. Bathrooms (in every room) are clean.

When I arrived I was a little bit scary about the place but decided to give a chance and stay. It is possible to go walking to the Strip but late at night the area seems to be very dangerous, I opted for taking a bus and there is a stop near the hostel. There are a lot of stripclubs near and the hostel doesn't seem to be very safe but I had no problem at all. Anyway, the atmosphere there was very very very strange, if I could go back in time I would go for a hotel. At least the beds are good.

They should be more helpful toward customers, When never I needed help their answers were: the hostel does not assist you with this or that. Like calling a taxi or helping buy bus ticket, not to mention that every customer should prepare their own pancake for breakfast. For example the hostel in Los Angeles they helped me with such things and the pancakes were prepared by the hostel people

• 25th Dec 2014

the location is a little bit far from bellageo hotel or around there and freemonstreet experience. staff are also good. the room i stayed was not so clean, so so. good thing is its really cheap to stay.

the dorms had a moldy smell to it and everything was a little damp when we got there. we only spent one night there and I'm glad we didn't stay longer - I have never been so cold in a hostel! we couldn't see much of the day-experience as we arrived late at night and left very early in the morning. staff was nice, free parking is a plus

Great vibe here! But don't come here if you want to rest. Staff is friendly and helpful and there's something going on every night. Vending machines with beer...... Why is it so warm in the common area?

Hostel Cat is great, plain and simple. Cheapest and most fun place on the strip and a million times more fun than a hotel for a 100th of the price. Go there. Don't make the mistake of not going there.

• 14th Dec 2014

Only stayed 1 night - was only in town for concert at Caesars. Good that there is place to park. Area is not sketchy at all despite what others might say. Room kinda stank but bed was clean and so was the washroom. Really good deal so I would stay again if I was in town! Strong wifi everywhere

Internet doesnt work if you are in a room far from the lobby. When i arrive to check in girl staff was super cool but when i check out guy was rude. The stay was ok.

Really lovely and helpful staff, I would definitely go back!

i traveled all over USA, getting to know more than what i was taught in school and visiting relatives. i attended a wedding & found thhis location @ the last minuite this place was right in the heart so to speak of marriage, wedding chapel row.,

• 15th Nov 2014

Cool place abit far but good for exercise to work off alcohol consumption , there were ALOT of staff and they were pretty young maybe a few more older and mature staff would be good just for a few reasons but not at all a big deal- I did the south rim tour they were great! Staff were super super friendly..rooms were crazy dark in the day would be good to be able to open curtain or maybe I'm an idiot and u could..