Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

I've stayed in Hostels around the world, and my experience in Hostel Cat was one of the best i've ever had. It's not the most glamorous place ive ever seen, but what you get for 18 bucks a night is awesome! And the open courtyard with giant picnic table is one of the most social common spaces i've seen in a hostel and meant meeting people was the easiest thing in the world. Made some good friends in this place. I'd recommend this place for anyone who wants a social, good quality, fun hostel.

Amazing stay! Best place to be in Vegas! Unbelievable atmosphere allowing me to make some really awesome friends! STAY HERE!!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

The hostel is a great cheap alternative to stay in Vegas.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Overall the hostel was ok. Just one ridiculous thing, I didn't get any deposit back because the guy said the staff who checked me in (Jess from England) never ticked the deposit box in their computer system. So he assumed I never paid for the deposit. It's my bad because I can't remember the exact amount I paid and I was rushing to airport so I couldn't fight for it. But It just doesn't make sense. It's listed there deposit is $10 and must be paid in cash. And I paid in CASH! My $10! :(

When I arrived on this Hostel the front desk was a mess, a lot of people waiting, long time to check in. The first impact was not like my expectations, but the room places was good.

The hostel is a good one although the way to the famous strip by feet is a bit long. I was really disappointed that despite the Hostelworld confirmation said that all taxes would be included they charged us the sales tax extra.

This place is great for cheap stay, but not much else. I met 3 nice staff members during my stay, the rest were not very nice and not interested to talk/help/answer questions. Rooms comfortable though, i would avoid the nightly activities here, better off exploring the strip your own way in my opinion, great city!

It is better to take a 3 start hotel in vegas. It is cheaper and more confortable for less money!!!

Great funky little hostel with heaps of activities planned and a very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed my stay very much.

I had a great night out with Hostel Cat. They tookus to a great bar so they know all the fun places. Staff were friendly. Close to the main strip.

Very good place to enjoy the city. perfect for a break after a long drive on death valley .

Great Staff, Great Atmosphere, Great Location. The cheapest place I stayed on my trip so far.

Nice little place, homey environment.

Not bad. Actually better and safer than it looks. Rooms are air conned. Can get a cheaper hotel in Vegas if you're booking last minute.

Very good value for money and on the same road as the strip, so there is a bus stop for the Deuce bus outside. The hostel organise activities every day which is good, and there is a kitchen and big common area which is great if you are on a budget.

Hostel is right next on the teetering edge of the modern strip, 7 or so minutes walk from Circus Circus (closest big casino on the strip). Lots of nice people hanging around. Convenient and friendly.

This hostel is brilliant. Met so many great people there. Would definitely recommend all the nightly activities and the hostel itself is one of the cleanest I've stayed in. Staying there again next year !

• 3rd Sep 2014

Only stayed one night, but had an excellent time. Really nice social atmosphere, great for meeting people if you're traveling alone or with friends. A little far from the strip but really accessible by bus, close to Fremont street and pawn stars store. Would definitely stay again.

The coolest hostel ever with such amazing staff! Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there!

• 31st Aug 2014

Hostel cat was thee best so far that I've been with. Friendly staff plus the ambiance is a cool place to stay and to party. I also had a discrimation incident with a guest from Turkey and they allowed me to switch room and talked to the guy. My only complain is that it's hard to leave this place. I even extended for 2 more night. More power Hostel Cat..=)