Superb 62 Total Reviews
Superb 62 Total Reviews
Hostel Central Ilhabela Located at Rua Irene R. Barbosa, 116, , Ilhabela.
Brazil
Ilhabela Sao Paulo 11630-000 Rua Irene R. Barbosa, 116
91% 62
-23.7834598 -45.3556823
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

Great place to stay! Most friendly and helpful staff!

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

Hostel Central is a wonderful option for anyone wanting to travel to Ilhabela. The facility is very clean, the atmosphere is very homelike, and the staff are extremely welcoming and speak various languages. I have stayed in hostels all over the world and Hostel Central is one of the best that I have had the pleasure to enjoy. I will absolutely be booking Hostel Central for my next visit to Ilhabela.

17th Apr 2016
7.1

Cool hostel with a very helpful owner, not a great atmosphere but I can put that on it being low season and Ilhabela not being the most well known backpacking spot.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

I really appreciated how clean and cute the hostel was and how friendly the staff was. The guests all seemed very comfortable. I felt comfortable and safe throughout my stay. However there was an incident in my dorm that invloved a drunk hostel mate who was vomiting. The staff were not very helpful in finding a solution about what to do with her and left it to the rest of us. It spoiled my last night there even after enjoying my three other nights.