Hostel Esperanza Reviews

BDF 1/2 al Sur, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

The location is really nice, right beside the bay. You can actually hear the waves from your bed. Breakfast was quite good, too. Very Costa Rican with Rice & Beans and Fruit:o) My friend and me liked it there!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

God in general, but I think the security can you improve by having the doors to the dormitories looked

What a find this place was! I almost cancelled. So glad I didn't. I read a couple of old reviews that weren't flattering, but decided to take a chance! Wow! This place is fantastic!!! Clean. Polite and friendly staff. Nice rooms (I reserved a private). Location couldn't be better. Within walking distance of everything. Two minutes! Nice restaurant/cafe/bar out front with ocean sunset views to die for. Seriously! I loved this place! Will stay there on my next trip.

View all San Juan Del Sur Hostels