Hostel Esperanza Reviews

BDF 1/2 al Sur, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

God in general, but I think the security can you improve by having the doors to the dormitories looked

What a find this place was! I almost cancelled. So glad I didn't. I read a couple of old reviews that weren't flattering, but decided to take a chance! Wow! This place is fantastic!!! Clean. Polite and friendly staff. Nice rooms (I reserved a private). Location couldn't be better. Within walking distance of everything. Two minutes! Nice restaurant/cafe/bar out front with ocean sunset views to die for. Seriously! I loved this place! Will stay there on my next trip.

Family run hostel it appears. They had a dog and two cats there as well. Free breakfast is included. Not really a party hostel if that is what you are looking for. Beach is right across the street. San Juan del sur can be dangerous at night so just be aware of your surroundings. I almost got mugged at night but I killed them all with my machete, so all was well.

The hostel is not clean and a bit expensive compared to others around. The dorms are very small, very noisy and not confortable! I would not recommand this place!

Great location. Staff were a bit rude. Dorm was very hot and the bathroom wasn't cleaned every day, so got pretty dirty with 11 people sharing one toilet and shower.

cool hostel, interesting location right on the beach.

View all San Juan Del Sur Hostels