Hostel Goodnight Grooves Reviews

Zeleni Venac 2, Belgrade, Serbia

Very nice and colourful hostel, but the great added value is the very special and crazy staff!!! We truly enjoyed and loved our stay. If you go in Belgrade, don't miss the chance to go there!

The staff were so friendly. Deffinately one of the best places Ive stayed!

I really enjoyed my stay at Goodnight Grooves Hostel in Belgrade! The stuff was excellent, I've never had a better reception (welcoming rakija rocks!)! The Hostel is located very close from the railway and bus station, which was quite convenient! The Hostel is very comfy, clean and friendly, I appreciated everything during my short stay! Thank you for being so cool and see you again, hopefully!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Really nice place! Great location; near the bus stop and right in the very center. As for the hostel itself: cozy room, comfortable beds, the kitchen is well equipped and the large common room is a nice bonus! CLEAN! The staff were the best and knew city really well, so no problem getting around. All in all, a great place to stay! Cheers.

• 6th Nov 2014