Hostel Goodnight Grooves

Fabulous 154 Total Reviews
Fabulous 154 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

Stayed in this hostel for almost 2 weeks. The female hostel staff were all incredibly helpful: one helped me find a hairdresser, one helped me find a dentist and the last one came out drinking with us :) The hostel was understandably quiet due to the season, but we hung out in the common room playing cards with the staff. Can't complain! Kitchen is basic, but gets the job done. They provide salt, oil, coffee and a few basics. Free laundry is incredible so stay for 5 days or even longer!

25th Jan 2017

Great hostel. Clean, cool staff. Good value for money. It has a computer for watching films, hot water and a punching bag. So yeah, stay here. Thanks to Ivana for being a hardworking and dedicated employee.

• Swaziland, Male, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

Just a few steps away from the Terminal of the local bus from the airport and only some hundred meters from the international bus station it's ideally located in the city centre. Even in winter I find plowed roads on the Zemunski kay for my running training and the hostel stays warm at temperatures below -10° C.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Oct 2016
4.6

Poor staff service, beds are incredibly uncomfortable and there was a really loud drain pipe running 24/7 that was so loud and annoying.

14th Oct 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff are super cool and helpful. Especially Ivana!

8th Oct 2016

Perfect location, especially for those arriving by bus - it is less than a 10 min walk from the station, and just around the corner from the heart of old town. Clean, spacious and best of all, the staff is incredibly welcoming and friendly - I got a welcome shot of Rakia upon arrival. There's free tea and coffee in the morning, and beer and other drinks available for purchase. Would definitely go back.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Sep 2016

I booked 3 nights but ended up staying 8! The staff, especially Georgia, made my time in Belgrade unforgettable. Hot showers, kitchen and free laundry if you stay more than a couple of days! Will be recommending this one to all my friends :)

• England, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

What a hostel!!! I don't really write reviews but after staying here I feel I kind of have to. I have to describe the hostel as Hostel California, I didn't think i was ever going to leave :D I booked in for 2 nights and ended up staying 9 or 10. I turned up in the middle of someones birthday and was welcomed instantly by everyone there. Everyone I met there was fun and friendly. The is a real sense of community and you will not regret a stay here :) All the staff rock (especially Georgia).

• USA, Male, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

I don't think I could put into words how amazing the time I spent at Goodnight Grooves was. Simply awesome hostel with awesome staff.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

Really lovely & helpful staff, location is in the centre of Belgrade so you can easily walk everywhere and its 10-15 min walk to the bus/train station. The double private room is huge with great views! Nice kitchen and common room. Would recommend and stay again :)