Hostel Goodnight Grooves Reviews

Zeleni Venac 2, Belgrade, Serbia

A very nice hostel with a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere. Also the most friendly staff that I've ever seen. They were really kind, helpful and smiley. What more, the rooms and all the shared part were very clean and tidy. The location was perfect, very close to the centry parts of the city. It was a big pleasure for us to stay in Goodnight Grooves.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Friendly staff and a good location. Could be bigger lockers in the rooms and one for each person staying in the dorm. Not enough plugs.

If you're looking for THE hostel experience, this is the place for you. The hostel is strategically central, the staff is amazingly friendly and will go out of their way to make sure you have the best experience. There's people coming from all over the world, so you'll hardly get bored. All in all I'm 100% satisfied, can't recommend it enough.

• 20th Aug 2015

1. They advertise Air Con. They do not have Air Con. 2. They advertise washing machines. You can't use them during busy season. Period. 3. One staff member was super cool. The other was very demanding and got irritated if you asked for information or help, stating that she was too busy even though no one else was waiting on her. 4. Check out is 11 and the same staff member will make sure to remind you every 5 minutes thereafter. 5. Very noisy at night. 6. Very clean. Modern. Great location.

Incredible location, just 5 minutes from the main square (if that) but made by the super friendly and helpful staff. They let us shower etc at 9 o clock in the evening after we had checked out that morning, genuinely seemed interested in chatting about what you were doing and giving you advice. Great atmosphere.

This place is amazing...! The location is great, and the place is always clean and its kitchen is incredibly handy when you're sick of balkan hamburgers. Undoubtedly the best of all are the staff - they are what make this place. They are incredibly friendly and helpful and are happy to take you out to local events. They definitely create a cosy, sociable atmosphere... and the welcome shot(s) help with that too! It felt like a second home.... in fact, it was hard to get rid of me ;)

Great hostel, so good I didn't even see any of Belgrade.

Ideal location, very friendly and helpful staff, no major disadvantages. Certainly one of the best value for money places I ve ever stayed.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Greece

I stayed two nights at the good night grooves and my first stay will definitely not be my last one. The cool thing is that it is located very centric, there is a lot of space in the rooms and common area. And the staff is lovely and very helpful!! Thank your for the nice stay!

Stay at this hostel! We were so glad we did. Pleasant, low-key, and helpful staff. At one point I had 3 staff members trying to help me figure out a bus schedule for the next country we were planning to visit. This place has a GREAT vibe.

Great staff, great location. Lots of common areas for relaxing.