Hostel Goodnight Grooves Reviews

Zeleni Venac 2, Belgrade, Serbia

Friendly staff and a good location. Could be bigger lockers in the rooms and one for each person staying in the dorm. Not enough plugs.

If you're looking for THE hostel experience, this is the place for you. The hostel is strategically central, the staff is amazingly friendly and will go out of their way to make sure you have the best experience. There's people coming from all over the world, so you'll hardly get bored. All in all I'm 100% satisfied, can't recommend it enough.

• 20th Aug 2015

1. They advertise Air Con. They do not have Air Con. 2. They advertise washing machines. You can't use them during busy season. Period. 3. One staff member was super cool. The other was very demanding and got irritated if you asked for information or help, stating that she was too busy even though no one else was waiting on her. 4. Check out is 11 and the same staff member will make sure to remind you every 5 minutes thereafter. 5. Very noisy at night. 6. Very clean. Modern. Great location.

Incredible location, just 5 minutes from the main square (if that) but made by the super friendly and helpful staff. They let us shower etc at 9 o clock in the evening after we had checked out that morning, genuinely seemed interested in chatting about what you were doing and giving you advice. Great atmosphere.

Great hostel, so good I didn't even see any of Belgrade.

Ideal location, very friendly and helpful staff, no major disadvantages. Certainly one of the best value for money places I ve ever stayed.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Greece

I stayed two nights at the good night grooves and my first stay will definitely not be my last one. The cool thing is that it is located very centric, there is a lot of space in the rooms and common area. And the staff is lovely and very helpful!! Thank your for the nice stay!

Stay at this hostel! We were so glad we did. Pleasant, low-key, and helpful staff. At one point I had 3 staff members trying to help me figure out a bus schedule for the next country we were planning to visit. This place has a GREAT vibe.

Great staff, great location. Lots of common areas for relaxing.