Hostel Goodnight Grooves Reviews

Zeleni Venac 2, Belgrade, Serbia

This is one of my favourite hostels in Europe! If you are looking for a great hostel experience then this is the place to stay at in Belgrade. What really makes this hostel great for me is the staff. They are some of the best hostel staff I have met in the last 4 months of travelling around Europe and this is what helps contribute to the unique vibe and atmosphere of the place. I have now been staying here for 2 weeks I like it that much! Leigh.

I arrived here late at night. The instructions to find the hostel weren't clear, the elevator was out of action and there was a 5 story climb up a dark, unlit, concrete stairwell. Although having booked the hostel had no idea that I was arriving so I had to wait for them to organise a bed for me. The staff were a mixture of being very helpful and being quite frankly rude. The bathroom and kitchen looked fairly clean and there was hot water. I moved hostels, there are better ones in Belgrade.

We are very sorry to hear all of this. This is our first low rate so far, and we will have in mind this comment especialy " frankly rude". Maybe that was a bad day, for us and for you too. Very very sorry! One thing only we can not agree with you, bad rate for the location and we are only 50m from main pedestrian zone. All the rest we hope will never be again. All the best!

I loved the Goodnight Grooves! Staff is very nice and helpful, the premises are wonderfully decorated, location is excellent. Strongly recommended!

Atmosphere and hospitality are the keys to a good hostel, and this hostel cant be beat. Not to mention their focus on cleanliness and security. This hostel rivals any you will find in Europe: helpful and warm staff, comfortable beds, full kitchen, complete bathroom, common area, and of course a central location. This is place is a MUST stay when you go to Belgrade. I just booked my next stay today and I have no reservations about recommending it to all of my friends.

We had a great time in the hostel ! The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpfull people !!!! The hostel is in the center of Belgrad, very easy to reach and there is a wonderfull atmosphere !!! DON'T HESITATE TO GO THERE DURING YOUR STAY IN BELGRAD

• 11th Jan 2014

One of the best hostels we have ever stayed at! staff really friendly and helpful; cosy and relaxed atmosphere; very clean; pc with internet; warm rooms(winter visit!). Interesting building and surroundings. Great location, too: walking distance from the very centre. Fruit-vegetable market at 2 mins. Bars and food around. Thank you guys! S-G

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Greece

Excellent location! The hostel is a small one, but it has everything that any hostel has. I really enjoyed my stay at Goodnight grooves mainly because of the staff and the location. Beds were comfortable and toilets were clean. Would stay there again!

we spent a great time there, the staff was so friendly. and the room to chill out its great specially after a long trip. thanks a lot guys

Absolutely the greatest hostel i have ever been. Great location right in middle of the city. Lot of services around, fast food, pubs, restaurants, main walking / shopping street. Even shoepolishing just around the corned ;) Staff is top level. From the day one i felt like being among friends, not just quest. We had so much fun with staff and other quests also (also maybe one rakia :). Very clean place, staff is all the time cleaning! I highly recommend. You have to experience yourself :)