Hostel Goodnight Grooves Reviews

Zeleni Venac 2, Belgrade, Serbia

The loveliest, most helpful staff we have ever met in a hostel - they made us feel so welcome and were really nice to talk to! The location is amazing, easy to get to everything. Incredible value for money too - would recommend to everyone :)

The hostel is very good located, in a main street very close to all the touristic attractions. It may be a little bit noisy, since some rooms face the main street. There is a market just in front of the hostel with local food and an exchange office too. The staff is very nice, friendly and extremly helpful. Everything was clean. The rooms are very simple but one does not want to stay at the hotel having such an interesting city to discover!

All things was extra fine! The Staff was very helpful, the facilities are awesome and the place is... highly recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Belgrade!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Great hostel with positive atmosphere, especially thanks to Igor for rakija welcome drink even at 1:30 am and great tips for the city! Very nice location, right next to the bus stop with buses to the airport and close to pedestrian area and centre. Room was clean, good value really.

It was good one night stop in Belgrade with lot of info about the citylife and a welcome shot to remember!

a wonderful place to enjoy my day in Belgrade! the very friendly and helpful staff creates a pleasant atmosphere...i felt like at home, even if I stayed just for one day! colorful and warm location with very comfortable rooms! excellent position to rich easily on foot every interesting place in the city centre. I spent an amazing time at Hostel Goodnight Grooves!

• 17th Apr 2014

This is one of my favourite hostels in Europe! If you are looking for a great hostel experience then this is the place to stay at in Belgrade. What really makes this hostel great for me is the staff. They are some of the best hostel staff I have met in the last 4 months of travelling around Europe and this is what helps contribute to the unique vibe and atmosphere of the place. I have now been staying here for 2 weeks I like it that much! Leigh.

I arrived here late at night. The instructions to find the hostel weren't clear, the elevator was out of action and there was a 5 story climb up a dark, unlit, concrete stairwell. Although having booked the hostel had no idea that I was arriving so I had to wait for them to organise a bed for me. The staff were a mixture of being very helpful and being quite frankly rude. The bathroom and kitchen looked fairly clean and there was hot water. I moved hostels, there are better ones in Belgrade.

We are very sorry to hear all of this. This is our first low rate so far, and we will have in mind this comment especialy " frankly rude". Maybe that was a bad day, for us and for you too. Very very sorry! One thing only we can not agree with you, bad rate for the location and we are only 50m from main pedestrian zone. All the rest we hope will never be again. All the best!

I loved the Goodnight Grooves! Staff is very nice and helpful, the premises are wonderfully decorated, location is excellent. Strongly recommended!