Hostel Goodnight Grooves

Fabulous 177 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
26th Jul 2017
7.7

Close to centre . Staff were helpful and hostel was clean.

25th Jul 2017
6.3

All in all an okay stay. There is no atmosphere whatsoever! The common room was next to our room and people kept listening to loud 50-cent music at 2 am! Not cool at all. If you are looking for a quiet stay to explore Belgrade here is nice! But if you are looking for a hostel to get along with other people and have a decent sleep - don't. Masha an employee really did everything to give us the best stay. She is too good for that place. Zirt

13th Jul 2017

So pleased with this place for the staff, location, and cleanliness. It's also worth mentioning that while the hostel is on the fifth floor, there is an elevator to it, which makes a huge difference when you're a weary traveler.

10th Jul 2017

I have stayed in over 150 hostels. I don't usually leave reviews, but the staff working here are incredible. Having stayed in 4 hostels in Belgrade alone, the staff here are some of the most friendly and welcoming I have encountered. Petra and Sladjana are incredibly helpful and exuberate the warmth of the Serbian people. Only downside is the rooms can be a little hot during the summer.

8th Jul 2017

Overall the place has a nice atmosphere and this is partly down to the great staff who work there. My only grievance was the temperature in my single room was way too hot, I visited during a heatwave but it seemed almost everywhere else in the hostel was cooler. Also the kitchen isn't more than a couple of hot plates and a kettle, there isn't much you could make in there.

5th Jul 2017

Wonderful staff - even took time to ask me my music preferences so they should recommend a place to go in the evenings, great location

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2017

There were two staff member there that were lovely which really made you feel comfortable. When I had to check out the lady there told me that I could stay in my room for however long I needed which was nice! The location is also very good! Even though it was quite quiet when I was there for a night, I still manage to make a great friend! Plus there was a guitar there :)

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2017

I had an absolutely great time here, I came travelling alone and stayed in a private room which was very cheap and huge. The location is perfect , facilities were ok, there wasn't a safe but I did have a key to my room so felt things were safe. The best thing was the staff, everyone was extremely friendly and really went above and beyond, I had some great conversations and really liked the atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this place.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th May 2017

Super chill atmosphere, the kitchen is well-equipped, the bathrooms are super clean, and the laundry service is fantastic. The onsite staff can recommend places to go out, things to see in the city, and really know what they are talking about, and they are willing to resolve any problems you have-- Sanja is an incredible employee who obviously really cares about guests and about improving the hostel. The manager treats the employees very badly.

23rd May 2017

Best location in the city. Everything's walking distance. Very clean. Fast wifi and super friendly staff. Cheers to Jorge and Petra for being wonderful hosts!! Will come back again.