Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
Hostel Goodnight Grooves Located at Zeleni Venac 2, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Zeleni Venac 2
89% 150
44.8141718 20.4588603
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Oct 2016
4.6

Poor staff service, beds are incredibly uncomfortable and there was a really loud drain pipe running 24/7 that was so loud and annoying.

14th Oct 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff are super cool and helpful. Especially Ivana!

8th Oct 2016

Perfect location, especially for those arriving by bus - it is less than a 10 min walk from the station, and just around the corner from the heart of old town. Clean, spacious and best of all, the staff is incredibly welcoming and friendly - I got a welcome shot of Rakia upon arrival. There's free tea and coffee in the morning, and beer and other drinks available for purchase. Would definitely go back.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Sep 2016

I booked 3 nights but ended up staying 8! The staff, especially Georgia, made my time in Belgrade unforgettable. Hot showers, kitchen and free laundry if you stay more than a couple of days! Will be recommending this one to all my friends :)

• England, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

What a hostel!!! I don't really write reviews but after staying here I feel I kind of have to. I have to describe the hostel as Hostel California, I didn't think i was ever going to leave :D I booked in for 2 nights and ended up staying 9 or 10. I turned up in the middle of someones birthday and was welcomed instantly by everyone there. Everyone I met there was fun and friendly. The is a real sense of community and you will not regret a stay here :) All the staff rock (especially Georgia).

• USA, Male, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

I don't think I could put into words how amazing the time I spent at Goodnight Grooves was. Simply awesome hostel with awesome staff.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

Really lovely & helpful staff, location is in the centre of Belgrade so you can easily walk everywhere and its 10-15 min walk to the bus/train station. The double private room is huge with great views! Nice kitchen and common room. Would recommend and stay again :)

10th Sep 2016

My stay at this hostel was great, the staff (Ivana and Tamara) were amazing, fun and so cool. I met great people in the hostel and they provide all the information you need. I even made a mistake and booked for a night before my arrival and they had no issue to fix it up (I ended up staying more time). The only downside was that the elevator was not working, and it is in a 5th floor. Apart from that all good!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

I have stayed very briefly at the hostel so I can't comment that much on the atmosphere, but the staff if friendly and very helpful, and the hostel offers all the facilities you need. The location is also great and very convenient for airport transfer (the bus stop is a minute walk away from the hostel). The only downside is that the insolation is not the best so it is a bit noisy, but all the rest is good, so I recommend it!

• ilago4529
  • Brazil, All Male Group, 31-40
13th Aug 2016

We arrived from the train station, and the way to the hostel is uphill. Directions could be better. It´ is located on a big apartment in an old building, and the elevator is not always working (which can be very bad depending on your luggage). However, the location is very close to the main sights, restaurants and nightlife, and there are a lot of cheap eating places around (bakeries etc). We stayed in a private room that was very spacious, and had confy bads. Nice common room. Clean toilets.