Hostel Helvetia Reviews

Sewerynow 7, Warsaw, Poland

Nice location, clean and friendly. Reasonable price. See you, next time in warsaw.

Great location and staff is helpful enough... The cleanliness could be better and so could breakfast

This hostel has it all. Good location, amazing staff and outstanding facilities. For a cheap price you not only get access to everything you would expect from a hostel, but also a free breakfast. The dorms are big and quite originally decorated. I recommend this place to anybody visiting Warsaw as it is also situated at a walking distance from most interesting places.

I liked everything about it but the cost of the laundry service.... Will definitely stay here again because of the value and location!!!!

Very friendly stuff, big rooms, enough toilets and showers. Close to the old town and not too loud.

Nice hostel rooms were clean, beds comfy you get your own outlet and reading light which is nice. Showers are hot, but a little privacy in them would be nice... Kitchen was clean and you get breakfast. Nice hostel would stay again.

Clean, tidy hostel in a nice environment not too far from the city center. There were crates to stow away your luggage, but due to a mixup with other visitors, that didn't go according to plan. Breakfast was very basic, could've been more variety. Common room was a bit secluded.

Staff very helpful - for example went the extra mile to print my boarding pass for free when I was having problems with it. Nice common room with cable TV, cosy area and lots of books. The kitchen had a good range of facilities but was a little small (as was part of the common room). Security was excellent - CCTV cameras and a code that changed daily for the door. Only problem would be that in the room I was in caught the sun the whole day so was far too hot some nights to sleep. Nice breakfast.

Nicest hostel I've been in yet.. 3 women room, no bunks.. the price was low but it was very clean.

• 12th Jul 2015

Very comfortable, clean, and modern. Peaceful stay. Walking distance to city center and metro.

Awesome, awesome place.

Loved that size of the hostel (small) and its location (near Old Town).

That is 100% true :) Thanks for the review!

Apart from one rather sexist signs (18 year-old Brazilian supermodels? Come on...) the hostel was good value for money we enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was a nice plus too.

Haha! Please... It's not sexist at all. It is just funny :) We are glad that you enjoed your stay! We hope to see you again! P.S.Thanks to you, "one more Brazilian supermodel turned 18" (for sure...) Cheers!

Hostel was exactly what we needed. We arrived on a very late flight and the last bus had already left. Got a cab over for 50PLN and there was still a member of staff on shift who gave us a lovely welcome. Room was comfortable and breakfast absolutely fine. We spent the whole day walking around different parts of the city and found we were never more than 20 minutes away from the hostel - great hostel, would recommend.

Thank you! Late check-in is never a problem for us :) We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Warsaw !

Super Hostel. Nice room. Clean. Very helpful and nice crew. The receptionist knew The Warsaw very well, I had a interesting walkin tour after this.

• 21st Jun 2015

Thank you so much! We hope to see you again!

Great place, clean and friendly!

Thank you for nice atmosphere, I like HH very much and I'm going to recommend it to my friends.

Dziękujemy! :)

Overall a descent place...location could be better...

Thank you! We are in the center of Warsaw. Walkable distance of nearly evry place :)

I had a terrible stay at this hostel. I was harassed and woken up all night by the six drunks in my room. I tried to contact reception about this but the shutter was down despite the hostel advertising a '24 hour reception'. I was then woken up at 8am to find the police in my room.

We are very sorry to hear that your stay in our hostel was so bed! We are always at the reception (24h/7), during the night sometimes the shutter is down but still we are ALWAYS inside ready to help our guest! Some rooms are quite far from the reception and we are not able to know about everything that happens inside them. Once again, really really sorry for the inconvenience ! We wish you better experiences for further travels :)

The hostel was a bit run down but close to shops, restaurants and old town. The staff was either very helpful and service-minded or very confused and lost and had no idea what sights or activities to recommend, or where parks, museums were located. The beds were comfortable but there was a strange smell in the room. The kitchen and lounge was quite small and not very welcoming. The showers/toilets were cleaned every day but still didn't feel clean. The walls were very thin, bring ear plugs!

Thank you for the review! We are always willing to help. We will consider your comment and we will do our best to upgrade and actualize the knowlage of all members of our staff. Also we are going to pay more attention to cleanliness of our bathrooms :) Best wishes from Warsaw!