Hostel Helvetia Reviews

Sewerynow 7, Warsaw, Poland

Good location within the city, the facilities offered for a fair price and the included breakfast were a good reason for me to choose this hostel.

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Romania

More of a quiet hostel. Nice staff. Towels for hire; outlets were on one end of the room not at bed (in dorm room); had to walk by reception to get to showers. Overall happy with my stay.

Great hostel. And the staff went out of their way to help with my travel plans!

This hostel is located in a side street of the main shopping/sightseeing streets. About 15/20 min walk from the central rail station. 15 min walk to the old town. Plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. Facilities were clean I.e. Bathroom and rooms. The toilets are communal between the sexes. Free breakfast provided, some cereal and bread. Your laundry can be handed into reception for them to wash, around 10/12PLZ for a kilo of laundry. All round okay, would return.

I should have checked to see if the hostel had an elevator, what were the laundry facilities and I should have requested a bottom bunk bed. The paid breakfast was decent for the price. The other people I shared the room with were nice and I liked the location.

Good location and good value for money. Breakfast is quite good unless you are expecting a Swedish buffet in a hostel. The mop for the shower is indeed old but showers and toilets are (or look) quite clean to me. Staff was quite nice and helpful. I like the idea of the code for added security as well as the free lockers.

A really nice hostel, perfect position! Very colorful and clean, I immediately felt home there! Breakfast is included and the common area/kitchen is absolutely adorable.

• 4th Nov 2015

I would recommend they use new mop heads--the toilet rooms were great but smelled sour. Large kitchen/sitting room. Staff is good to ask people to be quiet after 11pm. Kitchen is well organized with plenty of utensils/pots. Seasoned traveler, over 50.

Thanks for your comment! We have changed mops and we are renovating all bathrooms this winter :)

I love this Hostel.

Super. Helpful and friendly staff. Nice room.

If you're not looking for a party hostel in walking distance to the old town and a big shopping center near the train station, this hostel is perfect for you! Good location, clean facilities and friendly staff make this hostel the perfect place to stay and relax on your trip to Warsaw!

It was good experience there.

Good position and very good service, cleaning and support.

• 4th Sep 2015

Liked the breakfast. Beds were very comfy.

Nice location, clean and friendly. Reasonable price. See you, next time in warsaw.

Great location and staff is helpful enough... The cleanliness could be better and so could breakfast