Fabulous 1,134 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,134 Total Reviews
Hostel Helvetia Located at Sewerynow 7, , Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw Mazowieckie 00-924 Sewerynow 7
86% 1134
52.2385756 21.0207509
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

def would recommend, nice rooms, good facilites, v v nice showers and the woman on the reception desk was incredibly helpful and nice. 5 stars xo

• Canada, Male, 41+
8th Apr 2016

very good value for the money.

29th Mar 2016

Excellent for those who like a nice, quiet stay!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2016

Our stay at Hostel Helvetia went pretty well. Location is great, facilities too. The only problem we had: We payed for our laundry to be done and the clerk told us it would take 4 hours. Four hours later, our clothes were not ready, so he said he would leave them in a bag in our room later because it was already late at night and we had to wake up early the next day to leave. Next morning, our clothes were in our room in bags, but some of them were still wet and we had to leave like that.

28th Mar 2016

Nice hostel, good location, high security, spacious locker, great staff, breakfast included! Asia was really kind and helpful, above all the prettiest Polish girl I've met in Poland! Thanks for the wonderful stay!

• USA, Female, 41+
24th Mar 2016

I had a great time at this hostel. I enjoyed meeting people from all over the world during this Easter break. The close proximity to old town and activity was perfect and the hostel itself was quiet and peaceful for sleeping on a side street off the main area. Everything I wanted was within walking distance and I could easily take a bus or the train. The price was very reasonable for me as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• Ukraine, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2016

Very good hostel in a nice and quiet location. City center, metro and restaurants very close. Personnel very friendly. Will book again.

22nd Feb 2016

Nice atmosphere, relatively clean and comfortable. I didn't have to pay to lock up my belongings, which was fantastic. Thin walls so I could hear a lot of people in the hostel, though. Not much available for breakfast, and the location could have been better, but overall it was a good place to stay- I traveled alone and never felt unsafe there. I'd probably stay again in the future.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

The best hostel I have stayed so far. The bed is almost the same as the ones from a hotel room. Great atmosphere. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location. 15 minutes walk to Old Town. 3 minutes walk to the Chopin museum and the main street. Would absolutely stay at this hostel again next time when I visit Warsaw.

11th Feb 2016
8.0

Overall good, not excellent or average, but good. Breakfast was a bit sparse, but not really too different from any other hostel in this price range I guess. I think in high season there would be a lack of toilets for the floor, but other than that ok facilities. Met one great (younger) girl in the staff who was very helpful to everyone and another (slightly older) who was anything but.