Hostel Helvetia Reviews

Sewerynow 7, Warsaw, Poland

Absolutely loved my time at Helvetica, was moved to the apartments, which were very clean, homey, and comfortable. Excellent breakfast and incredibly friendly helpful staff. Helvetia was an important part of why I enjoyed Warsawa so much! Definitely can't wait to come back!

At first the hostel was a bit hard to find, but then it turned out that you can walk to the city center very fast (you need like 10 minutes). Standard breakfast was really good!

• 14th Mar 2015

Very positive. You can't get more for the price.The place is a bit hidden but actually very central in Warsaw.From the outside looks like an old and ugly building,but inside everything is renovated,with new furniture and colorful rooms.At least in my room (mixed wth. 8 beds) everything was clean. I really liked the fact that you don't need to have your own lock because the locker goes with a key you get with the room keys. The common room was like a livingroom/ kitchen. Very good atmospher!

Very good hostel with nice and helpful staff.

Good hostel located in near the university and the old city center. A lot of bars and restaurants around. Very friendly staff who like to help you with your trip. Simple breakfast is included and rooms are good, many interactions between hostel guests. Would definitely recommend this hostel!!!

The staff was great and I will never underestimate "the power of the dark side" ;) (thank you very much for your kindness, all of you).

Everything was great, staff, wifi in dorms, location and breakfast!

Very bad joint bathrooms, small rooms, uninterested staff.

Helvetia Hostel was absolutely increible! The receptionists were very sweet, they gave us all the infowe needed about Warsaw and with a big smile in their faces! The place is warm, clean and safe. We loved the common area, where we met some people and watched some crazy, Polish TV. Also you get breakfast included, which was awesome! There was a very cute detail that I loved, which is a notebook in every room to leave a note :) I totally recommend this place and will definitely come back!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Made a booking at Helvetia through hostel world a couple of hours before I was arriving there. Upon arrival the reception staff told me that they had overbooked and that instead of being in the dorm they had me in a private room. I ended up sleeping in past checkout and the cleaning lady was very nice and accommodating, and even let me eat before I left despite being so late!

• 7th Nov 2014

Cheers! Friendly and family atmosphere it is what we want in our hostel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay :)

would be great if has more toilet. strong wifi, great location, helpful staff.

Thanks for the review!

The hostel was very nice. I enjoyed staying there. I just wish that the doors to the rooms automatically locked when you leave. Otherwise the security is really good, the door to get into the building has a passcode that changes everyday.

Thanks a lot for the review! Hope to see you soon :)

only 3 toilets, may not be enough for peak season. strong wifi all over whole hostel. big locker. great location, walkin distance to everything. staffs are all very friendly and helpful.

Cheers! Thanks for the review!

This hostel was absolutely wonderful! Although it was tucked away in a side street, it was clearly marked and very easy to get into. The staff were very friendly and always ready to help you in anyway possible whether it was to mark something out on a map for you or to recommend a good place to eat. The only downside is the common room closes at one to prep for the free continental breakfast. The beds are super comfortable and there is a lot of room to get about. I would absolutely recommend it!

Thank you very much! We are always willing to help our guest in any case. All the best for you :)

This was a very nice hostel. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff were very helpful. Excellent location right near Nowy Świat street. The only, very minor, nitpick I had was that there wasn't any dry place to put your clothes in the shower room. But overall lovely place.

Cheers! Thanks for the review :)

Located in the heart of Warsaw, near the University, the hostel is a perfect place for sightseeing the city and exploring it's night life. The stuff is friendly, common room cosy and the rooms and common bathrooms are clean. Nice place to stay.

That is a great review :) Your words accurately describe what we are offering! Thanks a lot. Hope to see you again!