Hostel Indigo Belgrade Reviews

Skadarska 6, Belgrade, Serbia

A very good option if you stay a few days in Belgrade. The staff is so nice they give you many useful information. And good prices!

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Very friendly staff. See you another time when I'll get back to Belgrade.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Lovely couple to chat with. The place feels like home.

simply the best.

A nice hostel with helpful staff. Can be a bit hard to find because the building is unmarked but it is in a great central location. Also, only two bathrooms for the entire hostel can be a bit rough but I would happily stay here again.

It was a great hostel ! The staff was very helpful and friendly, always willing to give tips to discover the city . The atmosphere is very cozy in this small hostel . If you want to change a bit from the large hostels with 30-beds dorms to this apartment with two small dorms, I'd recommend it. We had a wonderful time

super central, very friendly staff, cheap laundry, and they even made us a Turkish (Serbian) coffee in the morning. we arrived really early after a night bus and they were fine about letting us in and taking a shower. The rooms were pretty hot, but it was 38 degrees so understandable.

It was perfect.thanks for lndigo hostel and it's hosts.they are so kind people.hostel was cheap,clean,safety.its location was wonderful.it is exactly center of the city.you can walk everywhere from the hostel.thanks again the cute host man (the name of him voja I guess.i hope I wrote his name truly) and his cute wife :).i love them

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Fantastic hostel! I'd recommend it to anyone. The staff were especially great

Ana was wonderful! We arrived quite early in the morning so she quickly made up the room for us so we could check in earlier. The room was amazing and such good value as well! Bathroom was fine, kitchen area was great! It was a nice little family apartment turned into a hostel so the vibe was very homey and cozy. Would definitely stay here and again and recommend! Thanks Ana!

Really enjoyed our stay, the owners were extremely helpful and welcoming, even recommending us new undiscovered towns to visit on our trip when we were stumped as where to go next. Felt a little quiet in terms of atmosphere while we were there however, but this may have been as we were there mid-week. Great location on Skadarska, have definitely fallen in love with Belgrade, thanks for having us!

Host was really helpful with everything and the location is perfect.

The place was clean, facilities were nice, and the owners were helpful and made me feel at home. Highly recommended!

Thanks hostel mum and dad the three siblings loved the stay and you guys were the most important part!

The staff really makes you feel welcome. They help you with everything and give you alot of great tips and ideas for what to do in Belgrade. Its more like staying at friends house than staying at hostel. Definitely staying there next time we are in Belgrad!

Do yourselves a favour If you're in Belgrade, solo or with friends, book a few nights here. Nice helpful people, handy location, washing machine, decent wifi, clean rooms, walking tours 2 mins away. Food shop next door and a restaurant just outside. Mail them now and let them know what time your coming. Genuine folk, thanks for having us x

If you visit Belgrade you have to stay here. Great location and super secure, plus the staff is badass. I took a night bus from pula and, with prior notice, they let me snag a bed at 6am instead of waiting for the regular check in time. At night it feels like your kicking it at a friends place rather then a hostel. Huge shout out to Voja, Anna, and Janna for making my stay in Belgrade awesome! (I hope I spelled y'all's names right)

we are a gay couple and we booked for a double bed room for 2 nights but cause of an system error we received a night stay in the 6 bed dorm and one in the double room. Because of this we experienced the dorms also who were good with comfortable mattresses and our sleep was good.The hostel is clean, well positioned, good lookers and staff is friendly and helpful. They recommended us where to eat and what to see and they really gave us precious infos. Also WiFi is good and they are gay friendly

• 1st May 2015
  • Romania

I actually loved this little hostel. Beds are comfy, staff is excellent, and location is perfect. A bit sketchy walking up a dark staircase to get there but it's totally chill once you get there. There is only one bathroom but the place is small. There is not shower curtain and it's just a tub with a shower nose so for the only girl in the hostel that's the only problem because the door has an opaque part to it which you can see through slightly. But I will definitely stay here again.

My dear, happy we will have you with us again. I guess you haven't somehow noticed second bathroom, which we have and that all other guests have used normally. Also, the bathroom you used is extra big and has proper old school bath tub which you can rarely find anywhere else. The opaque part of the door as the word says is opaque and by itself it is not transparent. So, even the shape of the person inside can not be seen at all. All the best, Ana and Voja Indigo

One of the best hostels ever. Super cool people, and an amazing atmosphere! Can't go wrong staying there.