Hostel Indigo Belgrade Reviews

Skadarska 6, Belgrade, Serbia

I like Indigo very much!!:):):) I like its owner, they are very nice and always willing to help and recommend some good tourist spots for us :):):) I also like it slocation (Near to city center , although not near to the train station (25 to 30 minutes walk) is excellent :):):):) What is more, I like Indigo very much because of its atmosphere, I feel like I am in home and I feel very comfortable to stay here. Next time if my friends would like to come, I will definitely recommend this !:)

• 12th Dec 2014
  • China

We had a wonderful time at the Indigo Hostel. Located right in downtown Belgrade, everything is in close walking distance. Our friendly and supportive hosts helped with every request or problem. It is a welcoming atmosphere that makes you feel at home. They arranged airport transit for us and showed us around for the best bars and restaurants. Considering the excellent service and the nice and clean rooms, the hostel is still one of the cheapest places to stay. No doubt, we come again.

Honestly recommended to everyone from all the points of the world. Everything is excellent in INDIGO hostel: clean, friendly, perfect location, good price. And the hosts Ana & Voja are the best! :) Will go there as soon as possible. Thanks for all!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Very nice stuff in a really good location, next to everything in the centre. Only a few rooms, but really nice. Not lots of guests, which means a quiet stay. Nice for people who like peace. Only one toilet, but it is enough for the number of guests.

The people working here were incredibly friendly and helpful! The location quite central too!

Voja was an incredible host and took the time to talk about everything in the city (the restaurants in particular that were recommended were amazing). He made us feel at home straight away and nothing was too much to ask for. The hostel itself is clean and the lounge area is the perfect area to share a Serbian coffee. The bedrooms were decently sized and the air con worked! They took care of our laundry while we were roaming around too. We loved our stay, highly recommended!

I've stayed here twice and would happily go back a third time. A nice hostel with a very sociable atmosphere and great staff.

Excellent location, a few step away from Republic Square and walking distance from train and bus station, with friendly staff a good atmosphere. Maybe a little bit messy, but it's part of the fun.

Staff are excellent and really helpful :)

An amazing hostel where you will feel at home immediately. It is in the center of Belgrade and is owned by a incredibly nice couple with great insights in Belgrade. They also helped us plan the next stage of our journey through the Balkan and were a great help. There is a kitchen in the living room and free turkish coffee and tea available. Thank you two, we had a great stay!

I stayed way longer at this hostel than I had actually planned. The location is superb, in the centre of Belgrade. Amazing atmosphere; the hostel is designed to make you feel at home. Very clean and tidy, I slept very good and the owner and his wife are very kind and helpful. They know a lot about Belgrade; I practically based my planning on their advice every day I was there. They really know the best spots not just for tourists, but also where local people go. Superb! Highly recommended!

Despite arriving in the midst of a street-wide water shortage - the hostel owners went well out of their way to ensure that we had a place to shower at their own expense. Located ideally, the hostel is clean, comfortable and has a lovely homely vibe to it - attracting just the right type of guests. We had the privilege of meeting both owners Ana and Voja, who were fantastic hosts, and were always up for a drink and a chat with us. Would strongly recommend to all! - Mus & Sarah (Singapore)

The owners of the hostel were amazing- lots of knowledge of the area and set us up with a map and information straight away. They were also really accommodating, holding our bags and letting us use their kitchen after we'd checked out. Security could've been slightly better as two different keys could open the same locker- little bit disconcerting when all your valuables are stored there!

We had a great stay!. The private room was big! My girlfriend twisted her ankle when we walked from the train station to the hostel (takes 15 minutes), but the people of the hostel were very friendly, gave her some ice and advice where to buy some bandage. The location is perfect, 3 minutes walk from Republic Square and if you cross the street you will be in Skadarlija, the bohemian quarter with a lot of restaurants. The lady of the hostel did our laundry (4-5 euros including use of the dryer).

We had a great stay at Indigo. The staff are lovely (thanks Ana

Great location, great staff, also fabulous air con ;) Friendly atmosphere, spacious bathroom. Would recommend!