Hostel Indigo Belgrade Reviews

Skadarska 6, Belgrade, Serbia

If you visit Belgrade you have to stay here. Great location and super secure, plus the staff is badass. I took a night bus from pula and, with prior notice, they let me snag a bed at 6am instead of waiting for the regular check in time. At night it feels like your kicking it at a friends place rather then a hostel. Huge shout out to Voja, Anna, and Janna for making my stay in Belgrade awesome! (I hope I spelled y'all's names right)

we are a gay couple and we booked for a double bed room for 2 nights but cause of an system error we received a night stay in the 6 bed dorm and one in the double room. Because of this we experienced the dorms also who were good with comfortable mattresses and our sleep was good.The hostel is clean, well positioned, good lookers and staff is friendly and helpful. They recommended us where to eat and what to see and they really gave us precious infos. Also WiFi is good and they are gay friendly

• 1st May 2015
  • Romania

I actually loved this little hostel. Beds are comfy, staff is excellent, and location is perfect. A bit sketchy walking up a dark staircase to get there but it's totally chill once you get there. There is only one bathroom but the place is small. There is not shower curtain and it's just a tub with a shower nose so for the only girl in the hostel that's the only problem because the door has an opaque part to it which you can see through slightly. But I will definitely stay here again.

My dear, happy we will have you with us again. I guess you haven't somehow noticed second bathroom, which we have and that all other guests have used normally. Also, the bathroom you used is extra big and has proper old school bath tub which you can rarely find anywhere else. The opaque part of the door as the word says is opaque and by itself it is not transparent. So, even the shape of the person inside can not be seen at all. All the best, Ana and Voja Indigo

One of the best hostels ever. Super cool people, and an amazing atmosphere! Can't go wrong staying there.

Excellent hostel with excellent hosts. The beds were comfy and the common area was very nice. Ana and Voja are terrific hosts with many recommendations of local sights and other places to see. Ana taught me to make turkish coffee the Serbian way, and the nights were filled with great conversation. I would strongly recommend this hostel, it felt more like staying in a friend's home than in a place of business.

Recommended.

Amazing hostel, definitely the best I have stayed in. Voja and Anna are fantastic hosts and have a huge amount of knowledge about Belgrade and Serbia, which they were always willing to pass on. I would happily recommend it to anyone, whatever their trip.

It was first time to stay at hostel for me but I really glad to stay there :)))

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

I like Indigo very much!!:):):) I like its owner, they are very nice and always willing to help and recommend some good tourist spots for us :):):) I also like it slocation (Near to city center , although not near to the train station (25 to 30 minutes walk) is excellent :):):):) What is more, I like Indigo very much because of its atmosphere, I feel like I am in home and I feel very comfortable to stay here. Next time if my friends would like to come, I will definitely recommend this !:)

• 12th Dec 2014
  • China

We had a wonderful time at the Indigo Hostel. Located right in downtown Belgrade, everything is in close walking distance. Our friendly and supportive hosts helped with every request or problem. It is a welcoming atmosphere that makes you feel at home. They arranged airport transit for us and showed us around for the best bars and restaurants. Considering the excellent service and the nice and clean rooms, the hostel is still one of the cheapest places to stay. No doubt, we come again.