Hostel Indigo Belgrade Reviews

Skadarska 6, Belgrade, Serbia

Excellent hostel with excellent hosts. The beds were comfy and the common area was very nice. Ana and Voja are terrific hosts with many recommendations of local sights and other places to see. Ana taught me to make turkish coffee the Serbian way, and the nights were filled with great conversation. I would strongly recommend this hostel, it felt more like staying in a friend's home than in a place of business.

Recommended.

Amazing hostel, definitely the best I have stayed in. Voja and Anna are fantastic hosts and have a huge amount of knowledge about Belgrade and Serbia, which they were always willing to pass on. I would happily recommend it to anyone, whatever their trip.

It was first time to stay at hostel for me but I really glad to stay there :)))

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

I like Indigo very much!!:):):) I like its owner, they are very nice and always willing to help and recommend some good tourist spots for us :):):) I also like it slocation (Near to city center , although not near to the train station (25 to 30 minutes walk) is excellent :):):):) What is more, I like Indigo very much because of its atmosphere, I feel like I am in home and I feel very comfortable to stay here. Next time if my friends would like to come, I will definitely recommend this !:)

• 12th Dec 2014
  • China

We had a wonderful time at the Indigo Hostel. Located right in downtown Belgrade, everything is in close walking distance. Our friendly and supportive hosts helped with every request or problem. It is a welcoming atmosphere that makes you feel at home. They arranged airport transit for us and showed us around for the best bars and restaurants. Considering the excellent service and the nice and clean rooms, the hostel is still one of the cheapest places to stay. No doubt, we come again.

Honestly recommended to everyone from all the points of the world. Everything is excellent in INDIGO hostel: clean, friendly, perfect location, good price. And the hosts Ana & Voja are the best! :) Will go there as soon as possible. Thanks for all!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Very nice stuff in a really good location, next to everything in the centre. Only a few rooms, but really nice. Not lots of guests, which means a quiet stay. Nice for people who like peace. Only one toilet, but it is enough for the number of guests.