Hostel Indigo Belgrade Reviews

Skadarska 6, Belgrade, Serbia

I like Indigo very much!!:):):) I like its owner, they are very nice and always willing to help and recommend some good tourist spots for us :):):) I also like it slocation (Near to city center , although not near to the train station (25 to 30 minutes walk) is excellent :):):):) What is more, I like Indigo very much because of its atmosphere, I feel like I am in home and I feel very comfortable to stay here. Next time if my friends would like to come, I will definitely recommend this !:)

• 12th Dec 2014
  • China

We had a wonderful time at the Indigo Hostel. Located right in downtown Belgrade, everything is in close walking distance. Our friendly and supportive hosts helped with every request or problem. It is a welcoming atmosphere that makes you feel at home. They arranged airport transit for us and showed us around for the best bars and restaurants. Considering the excellent service and the nice and clean rooms, the hostel is still one of the cheapest places to stay. No doubt, we come again.

Honestly recommended to everyone from all the points of the world. Everything is excellent in INDIGO hostel: clean, friendly, perfect location, good price. And the hosts Ana & Voja are the best! :) Will go there as soon as possible. Thanks for all!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Very nice stuff in a really good location, next to everything in the centre. Only a few rooms, but really nice. Not lots of guests, which means a quiet stay. Nice for people who like peace. Only one toilet, but it is enough for the number of guests.

The people working here were incredibly friendly and helpful! The location quite central too!

Voja was an incredible host and took the time to talk about everything in the city (the restaurants in particular that were recommended were amazing). He made us feel at home straight away and nothing was too much to ask for. The hostel itself is clean and the lounge area is the perfect area to share a Serbian coffee. The bedrooms were decently sized and the air con worked! They took care of our laundry while we were roaming around too. We loved our stay, highly recommended!

I've stayed here twice and would happily go back a third time. A nice hostel with a very sociable atmosphere and great staff.

Excellent location, a few step away from Republic Square and walking distance from train and bus station, with friendly staff a good atmosphere. Maybe a little bit messy, but it's part of the fun.

Staff are excellent and really helpful :)