Hostel Indigo Belgrade Reviews

Skadarska 6, Belgrade, Serbia

Its more than just a hostel! It's magnificent place with home atmosphere! The best hostel I've stayed so far. Cleanliness is excellent staff is amazing. I would definitely stay here again and again!

Lovely place!

We had only booked 2 days but ended up staying 3, the hostel is in a great location, and the staff are so friendly (and speak English) and are always willing to go out of their way to help, I would definitely recommend staying here

The owners were very friendly and helpful and let us stay well past check out time on our last day since we had to wait for a night train. The private room was very spacious and the location is perfect, right in the city centre.

It is a different concept of hostel, I felt like being in a family, the hosts took so much care, loved it!

Here you can feel safety and it's important. Aal good and blessin for the owners.!

Great, clean place with everything you need! Very central location. The hosts were really awesome. They were the coolest people my friend and I met all trip, hands down. Thanks again for everything!

• 3rd May 2014

The location and security is fine buy what is most special in this hostel,is the stuff. I've never been treated like that in a hostel. I felt i was back to my hometown,with my family. My group really loved all of them. The hostel was so cozy because of them.I would stay there again and again.Absolutely.

Great hosts!

I really liked the hostel. The only thing you might approve, is the fact that the showers get quite moisture and that there is no thing to hang the shower knob. But I think you are doing a great job running this hostel!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

More like a homestay. Lovely owners.

Really great atmosphere! The staff Ana and Voja make it a great place to be!!

Great place, very central and the staff was really helpful and friendly. Our room was super cozy as well.