Hostel Monte Cassino Reviews

Av. Alfonso Perez Gazga 609-A, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Great and lovely place. Huge and confortable rooms. Walking distance to the beach. It also has an Italian restaurant inside (besides the delicious pizzas, they recently added pasta to their menu). The restaurant is decorated with full of pictures of his amazing owner´s life: Mario. We love him!

• 1st Nov 2015
  • Spain

Great value for money, excellent location, just across from the beach and shops.

• 30th Sep 2015

Very friendly staff, helpful and attentive. Beach is just across the road from the hotel.

• 20th Jun 2015

Mario and Paolo were very welcoming. I arrived and they immediately welcomed me with a big smile and good day. As they escorted me to my room I found the hotel grounds to be very clean and organized. The room was spacious, and clean also. after I organized my things I was ready to hit the beach for some surfing. Paolo explained to me that the best wave was a Zicatela but it was for the experience and pro surfers, I could walk there in 10 minutes. After my time on the beach I arrived back at the

View all Puerto Escondido Hostels