Hostel Monte Cassino Reviews

Av. Alfonso Perez Gazga 609-A, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Great central location and excellent value for money, the rooms are clean and spacious. Try the pizza at the restaurant it’s delicious. The beach it's just 50 metres away which is a definite plus.

Friendly staff, great location and great pizzas.

Great people, great food, great place. Did I mention the pizzas?

I absolutely loved my stayed at Monte Cassino. It was in a great location, just across the road from the beach and on the main street where all the restaurants are. The owner Mario was so lovely and easy to get along with. He made us feel just like we were at home. Mario has an Italian restaurant joined to the hostel, the pizza was delicious!

• 2nd Apr 2014

Great atmosphere,secure and good value for money. I highly recommend this place for anyone coming to Puerto Escondido.

• 21st Mar 2014