Hostel Monte Cassino Reviews

Av. Alfonso Perez Gazga 609-A, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Very friendly staff, helpful and attentive. Beach is just across the road from the hotel.

• 20th Jun 2015

Mario and Paolo were very welcoming. I arrived and they immediately welcomed me with a big smile and good day. As they escorted me to my room I found the hotel grounds to be very clean and organized. The room was spacious, and clean also. after I organized my things I was ready to hit the beach for some surfing. Paolo explained to me that the best wave was a Zicatela but it was for the experience and pro surfers, I could walk there in 10 minutes. After my time on the beach I arrived back at the

Monte Cassino was a lovely place to stay in Puerto Escondido. The room was basic clean and spacious with en suite. Staff were friendly including of course Mario who is a font of knowledge and interesting stories. He gives the place a great homely vibe. If you want to eat pizza Mario's restaurant which is attached (oldest restaurant in town) is aces. This is not a hostel it is a hotel. It does not claim to have facilities that it doesn't but the name "hostel" is a little misleading.

• 24th Mar 2015

We try to give our guests more than what they expected. Exceeding your expectations is what we have always strived for. Thank you for choosing Monte Cassino.

View all Puerto Escondido Hostels