Hostel Mora Mendoza Reviews

San Juan 955, Mendoza, Argentina

The staff is amazing--willing to go above and beyond for guests. I ended up having to go to the hospital at 3 a.m. and Javi, who was on duty, was so helpful and calm that it made a bad situation tolerable. Plus, great breakfasts, a wonderful courtyard and free wine in the evening. What more could you want?

Thanks for your comment !! We really appreciate it.. And (J) was very glad to being helpfull to you

Beautiful breakfast made my the cook each day. Absolute sweetheart. Delicious. Hostel is in a good enough locatio . Beds are a little flimsy and difficult to get up top and bathrooms always run out of toilet paper. Atmosphere is ok but nothing exceptional. Friendly enough staff, but no staff were really that interested in giving advice or helping out much. Meh. 5/10 really. (Note: be careful though in Mendoza as we were robbed at gunpoint and it seems to be common knowledge. No staff warned us)

Good hostel, friendly personnel and good location!!

• 31st Oct 2015

Thanks for your comments !! We hope to see you once "mora" ;)

Very good wifi, above-average breakfast, helpful staff, great location. Only minor downpoint: my dorm was not cleaned during the 4 days I stayed there, but that's really nothing. Go there!

Thanks for your comments ! We hope to see you again.. ;)

Incredible breakfast and a cute courtyard to hang out in, and the free wine in the evenings was great! Short walk to the main plaza and a comfortable bed.

Thanks for your comments !! See you next time.. (We hope so...)

The hostel was amazing and in the perfect location for all of the activities Mendoza has to offer. The staff was extremely helpful and organized everything we needed and more! The included breakfast is also delicious and the hostel is clean and very safe.

• 25th Sep 2015

Thanks for your comments.. !! We appreciate it !! See you next time..

I am a regular traveller I have stayed in several hostels in Mendoza. I do have 2 favorites being Hostel Mora one of those. Location is all for me, and hostel Mora is located is a safe and quiet street in less than 10 min walk for the the bus terminal, and less than 10 minutes walk from "Plaza Independencia" Every time i had stayed there , the rooms, bathrooms kitchen and social areas are clean, Breakfast is more than good with eggs, or waffles or crepes. yummy yummy.

Thanks for your comments !! We work to make everyone´s staying as good as possible it can be .. See you around...

It was a great stay, with very friendly staff and an incredible breakfast. Keep it up!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Thanks for your comment !! See you next time.. !

This place was great! One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Breakfast was amazing and the staff were all very helpful. I would definitely stay here again! Bathrooms were clean the only thing I would change is having my bed sheets changed everyday.

Thanks you so much for your comment !! We hope see you again. !

Hostel was very quiet ie, not many people staying there. Staff were helpful but language barrier was a slight issue. Not the cleanest hostel, and beds not very comfortable but it could have been worse I suppose!! Breakfast was one of the best we had in Argentina - probably the best thing about this hostel.

Thanks for your comment !

Hot showers downstairs only. helpful staff and great terrace. clean. I was quite happy with this hostel

Thanks for your comment !! We work so hard, trying to make everyone feel as at home ! See you next time.

it was a great experience, i met really cool people and the staff was so nice and always helpful

We apreciate your comment, we would like to see you again !!

Good place, great value: free breakfast, free washing machine, free wine. We had a bus at 22:00 and were allowed to use the hostel for 12 hours after we had checked out. Thanks

Thanks for taking the time and making a comment, we are happy to know you had a good experience with us ! we hope to see you again soon !!

1 2 Next » last »