Hostel Mora Mendoza Reviews

San Juan 955, Mendoza, Argentina

Nice hostel. Bi-weekly asado is nice and helps bring people together. Staff are really nice but not always very clued up on the local area e.g. How to get local buses to hot springs. Only 2 bathrooms although there was never too long a wait. Cleaned every day but in the morning when most people are getting up and wanting to use them! Big lockers and security camera at gate so excellent security. Good breakfast. Location is quit good as about halfway between bus station and centre.

The bilingual staff was absolutely wonderful and super helpful. They helped me change my bus ticket so I could stay longer and plan all kinds of excursions. And even though check out was at 10, I was still able to hang around the common areas of the hostel for the rest of the day. They also have free wine at night and several interesting and cheap events they host like BBQs and empanada making classes. I would highly recommend you stay there.

• 25th Apr 2014

Very nice hostel, lockers in room, front gate continually locked, towels provided, hot showers, plenty of bathrooms, free washing machine, close to the main square however a bit of a walk to the bus station (with packs) . Great breakfast and great BBQ at night. Good outdoor area with communal guitar. The staff Gonzalo is an absolute legend.

Many thanks for your comments and description. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Best breakfast I had in Argentina

Many thanks for your comment. We are glad that you liked our breakfast.

The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly, and the location is perfect. There´s a nice courtyard and hammocks, which is condusive to hanging out and meeting other hostelers. We had an empanada-making class which helped us get to know more people there, so that was nice. And the breakfast was amazing!! We still talk about the crepes and omelettes weeks after our stay.

Good quality hostel in a great location. Staff were lovely. One of the best hostel breakfasts I've had in South America with eggs and crepes.

Thanks a lot for your comments. Our staff tries to provide a good service to all our guests. We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Short walk from bus station and 10mins walk from centre of town. Chilled out vibe. Showers a bit grubby but no big deal.

Many thanks for your comment. We will improve our cleaning.

Really enjoyed my stay, the hostel was really nice and the staff were really friendly and made the stay lots of fun. Breakfast was really good too, fresh pancakes made to order :)

Breakfast was very good, pancakes and eggs to order. Kitchen small but good. We cancelled our 3rd night the day we arrived but still had to pay the deposit even though already had on Hostelworld! Good brief stay.

Its a really, really great hostel. The staff are great and Gonzalo in particular is a friend and a legend. The dorm rooms were great. Attractive and spacious, with sturdy, comfortable and quiet beds. The breakfast is the best you will find, and the free wine goes down great in the evenings. I enjoyed the organised activities, and found that they are quite creative with those which they offer. I initially though that it lacked atmosphere despite being beautiful, but I loved it by the end.

Thanks a lot for your comments and the description of our hostel and services. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. You can tell they are in it for something other than solely making a buck off of tourists. Talk to Gonzalo he is the man. It feels more like a bed and breakfast than a hostel, really. BUENA ONDA!!

• 13th Mar 2014

Many thanks for your comments. We are glad that yu felt comfortable here.

My major complaint is their staff. Not friendly and enthusiastic at all, feels like they just wanna merely pass their time and get paid. Not very clean bathroom. The dorm room was really stuffy and cramped. Good location and security though.

We thank you for your comments. Our staff is friendly and our strength is that we give our guests all the explanations they need about Mendoza, the activities and the hostel. Our other guests always left good comments about the recepcionists. But we keep working on our customer service. Furthermore we will improve the cleanliness.

1 2 Next » last »