Hostel Palace Lisboa - Savoy Reviews

Rua da Boavista 140, 1st floor, Lisbon, Portugal

I will not recommend the hostel to any one. The pictures aren't reliable: the hostel is VERY dirty (especially the kitchen and the bathrooms). I don't think that there is anybody who usually cleans it. The room was OK but it was the only good point. In addition, our check in was scheduled at 16h but there was nobody there at 16h. We had to call her (the responsible) and she arrived 1h30 later. Moreover, is very difficult to find the hostel because there isn't any signal that shows where it is.

I liked the set up of the house. I think with the right group in it you could have a really great time. When our whole group was there we had a great time cooking dinners and just hanging out. The major problem with this place is that they run 8 different hostels and use the same pictures to advertise all of them. So what you see isn't what your gonna get. And if your booking in with a friend but are paying separate, make sure you tell them that. Me and my friend ended up at completed different

• 13th Jul 2014