24 hours reception you can arrive at any time in the day and leave early if you have to take a plane early
it will always and present our staff to welcome host you and attend any needs.
Reserve now to get the best deal!
The first and only 'youth' hostel in the centre of pisa!
Located in a large and recently renovated building, with room for over 100 people (great place to socialise and make friends).
We are walking distance from pisa airport (800 m) and the central train station (500 m).
Great for backpackers and low budget travellers!
Many dorms, private rooms, internet wi-fi, big kitchen full equipped, street parking (free from eight 8pm till 8 am), many common areas (kitchen, dining room in-door & out-door, guest lounge, theatre, tv room...)
News: Bike To Hire At Discount Price For Hostel Clients
Free wi- fi and internet
Free games to play(ping pong table, pool table, chess)
We at hostel pisa intend to promote social tourism and therefore the access to tourism for everyone! This means low prices but at the same time good services and activities which aim to develope social relationships, moments of cultural enrichment and your knowledge about our culture!
(pisa is also a student city with many exchange students so there's lots of young people to socialize with).
Follow us on... Facebook
It's always happy hour at hostel pisa
Come stay at the hostel where the fun never ends!!!
See you soon!
- Starting from 1th March 2012 the Municipality of Pisa has enforced an Accomodation Tax. Such tax is charged on the accomodation of NO RESIDENTS ONLY. The amount of the accomodation tax depends on the rating of the accomodation facility. In our case you will be asked to pay one euro more per person per night at your arrival.
- Bed-linen NOT INCLUDED, Bring your own or rent them on site!
- 24 hours reception staff always present , no curfew
- It is possible to pay by cc
- the payment is required at the check-in.
- the check-in is possible from 3:00 pm but it is possible leave luggage after and before for free of charge
- free luggage storage
- groups are accepted
- you are required to show a printout of your booking when checking in
-Towels are for hire
- In order to use the lockers inside the rooms you have to bring your own padlock or if you don't have it buy it at reception
Starting 15th of April, Hostel Pisa will apply an
age limit for Guests sleeping in a shared dorm.
AGE LIMIT: 40 years
Over 40 years, guests must book a private room.
Reservations in shared dorms will not be honoured, and if a deposit has been paid for the reservation, it won't be refunded.