Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise Reviews

Skadarska 15, Belgrade, Serbia

Absolutely Fabulous!

We had a memorable stay in Skadarlija Sunrise. Staff members are extremly helpful and full of great tips. Comfort beds, spaceous kitchen, clean and tidy bathrooms and wonderful green garden for chilling. Love details like music in all aeria and fountain in garden.

Great location, very nice staff and clean room and bathroom. Definitely a place to recommend.

Great staff, good location, nice hostel set up. I would definitely stay here again :)

Lovely hostel, great location and super helpful staff! Definitely a must stay when visiting Belgrade :).

The location was perfect: you step out directly into the bohemian quarter, which is really lively and fun. The staff was amazingly helpful. Marina was a gem. my main complaint was the atmosphere of the hostel. however, we went off-season and encountered some odd travelers. not the hostels fault.

I just love this hostel. Hospitality I found by owners and staff - that was awesome. Thank you guys for everything. Place is unique, very clean and fresh with the most beautiful garden. I fell so good with them. This is a great value for money and fantastic experience.

Nice place, nice location. I would highly recommend it. Cheers..!

Had a great stay! All staff were really nice and helpful, and helped us when our bags got lost. We stayed in a private room, just next to the hostel, in a cozy backyard that was quiet despite the all the life from the bars and cafes just outside. Room nice, even got a kitchen!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Great location, nice & helpful staff, good atmosphere. It would be a pity to miss this opportunity :)

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

The Location couldn't be better and easier to find, every single staff member is nice and helping and the hostel is perfectly clean and beautifully done! I felt at home and I'll definitely recommend it to anybody who deserves such a plesant stay in Belgrad. Hvala za sve!! vidimo se sledeci put ;)

• 26th Apr 2015

I totally liked that place. Though bike rental and laundry could be little cheaper but those things are optional of course.

The hostel is in the heart of the city, stuff was quite helpful and always thinks your satisfaction. There is also kitchen with efficient equipment, bathrooms are clean, rooms are spacious, beds are ok. Safety is on top priority in the hostel. I totally recommend this hostel anybody who wants to discover Belgrade. You won't regret...

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Perfect location-great staff-incredibly Helpful. Good wifi, facilities, etc. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Everything was excellent.

Everything was very good. The only thing was problem with heater, but A/C and small heater resolved the problem.

Great location and beautiful hostel. Appreciated them allowing me to check-in early when I arrived and even though I came during low season I still enjoyed my stay!

Cannot praise highly enough! This is 5 star hostel !!!

• 8th Mar 2015

Most charming and welcoming place! Expect wonderful staff willing to help you as much as you need. Also fantastic location, probably the most unique in Belgrade - Skadarlija. Hostel is bright, warm and clean, with most amazing garden, and there you can feel how warm are people in Belgrade. I was thrilled, have to say.

The place really rocks! It is in Skadarlija, beautiful part of Belgrade so location is perfect. Place itself is very nice, like home, with different kind of room. I took dorm. Great atmosphere made by owners and staff. Very good people.