Superb 273 Total Reviews
Superb 273 Total Reviews
Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise Located at Skadarska 15, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Serbia 11000 Skadarska 15
91% 273
44.8172047 20.4638439
    Rooms available

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

Really great hostel with really good location. Spacious place and the staff was amazingly helpful and really friendly. I would definitely stay again.

• JelleKeppels
  • Netherlands, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Great hostel. Super friendly staff that will help you with everything you need.:) Greatly enjoyed our stay and we will come back if we ever come back to Belgrade!

• Serbia, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

My only regret is that I didn't plan on staying longer. The staff is very approachable, happy to help you or answer any question you may have even as they work tirelessly around the clock to keep everything clean and maintained. The private garden they have in the back is the perfect spot in this bustling city to ride off the inevitable hangover you will have after a night out in and around the Bohemian quarter.

24th Jun 2016

The staff is very friendly and helpful at Sunrise, and the hostel is in a great location right in the Bohemian Quarters. It is walking distance from many other attractions in the old part of Belgrade. Facilities are clean and safe, and the common areas are a great place to meet fellow travelers!

• Serbia, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Definitely one of the best hostels where I've been.It is very clean, it has a nice atmosphere and very kind staff ready to help and give great suggestions for sightseeing.Rooms are very big and secure, every guest has a locker with a key. The kitchen is fully equipped, you can even make coffee or tea for free. I can't forget to mention that it has a beautiful garden. The location is great, very near the main street, post office,exchange office and great clubs. Hostel is for every recommendation

• Albania, Male, 31-40
10th Jun 2016

I had a very pleasant stay at hostel Skadarlija Sunrise and I would definitely suggest to everyone to stop there.

We appreciate your suggestion, looking forward seeing you again! Skadarlija Sunrise Team

5th Jun 2016

Can't say enough. I loved it. Can be tricky for solo travelers. I got lucky with 3 in my room. But back to them. Great staff found me everything I was looking for. Good internet, which is rare. Great vibe and the location is fantastic. If I ever planned on being back. I'd stay here.

28th May 2016

I'm big on showers and bathroom. This hostel had a good one: room to maneuver in shower and easy shower head. There was a funky, woodsy, stale smell to my room upon entering but no big deal. The staff was super helpful and friendly.

• Jelifish
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016
6.0

The hostel is in a great location and our room was quite large, however this would probably be the only positive of the hostel. It was obvious that our room had not been properly cleaned, in particular the bathroom, the sheets on the bed and the floor. Also the plumbing and electrical was very dodgy or broken. We were also not located in the main hostel building but further down the road, therefore we did not feel as safe especially as the main gate to the building did not lock.

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

Lovely location, excellent staff! Spacious bunk beds. Had a really nice time!