Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise Reviews

Skadarska 15, Belgrade, Serbia

Not satisfied.! When I booked the private room I wasnt told that the room is seperated from the main building.! Stayed for 3 days and we really could not enjoyed the atmosfere of hostel. Not too clean..! - otherwise the location is perfect..!

Had a great stay! All staff were really nice and helpful, and helped us when our bags got lost. We stayed in a private room, just next to the hostel, in a cozy backyard that was quiet despite the all the life from the bars and cafes just outside. Room nice, even got a kitchen!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

The Location couldn't be better and easier to find, every single staff member is nice and helping and the hostel is perfectly clean and beautifully done! I felt at home and I'll definitely recommend it to anybody who deserves such a plesant stay in Belgrad. Hvala za sve!! vidimo se sledeci put ;)

• 26th Apr 2015

I totally liked that place. Though bike rental and laundry could be little cheaper but those things are optional of course.

The hostel is in the heart of the city, stuff was quite helpful and always thinks your satisfaction. There is also kitchen with efficient equipment, bathrooms are clean, rooms are spacious, beds are ok. Safety is on top priority in the hostel. I totally recommend this hostel anybody who wants to discover Belgrade. You won't regret...

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Perfect location-great staff-incredibly Helpful. Good wifi, facilities, etc. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Everything was excellent.

Everything was very good. The only thing was problem with heater, but A/C and small heater resolved the problem.

Great location and beautiful hostel. Appreciated them allowing me to check-in early when I arrived and even though I came during low season I still enjoyed my stay!

Cannot praise highly enough! This is 5 star hostel !!!

• 8th Mar 2015

Most charming and welcoming place! Expect wonderful staff willing to help you as much as you need. Also fantastic location, probably the most unique in Belgrade - Skadarlija. Hostel is bright, warm and clean, with most amazing garden, and there you can feel how warm are people in Belgrade. I was thrilled, have to say.

The place really rocks! It is in Skadarlija, beautiful part of Belgrade so location is perfect. Place itself is very nice, like home, with different kind of room. I took dorm. Great atmosphere made by owners and staff. Very good people.

The hostel is in a central position. Everything is clean and the kitchen is really big. Staff is helpful and the atmosphere is quiet. Great!

I give them 10! Because it is so unique and loveley place. Great value for money. Staff make wonderful atmosphere, they are all very helpful and proffesional. Room was very nice and so clean.

Everything was amazing! Staff really cares about you and you can ask they are glad to answer, the location is in my mind neaar to everything you have to see in Belgrade and in the most beautiful street in a safe place. the only thing : it's not so quiet street but what is quiet in Belgrade?

• 10th Nov 2014