Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise Reviews

Skadarska 15, Belgrade, Serbia

Perfect location-great staff-incredibly Helpful. Good wifi, facilities, etc. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Everything was excellent.

Everything was very good. The only thing was problem with heater, but A/C and small heater resolved the problem.

Great location and beautiful hostel. Appreciated them allowing me to check-in early when I arrived and even though I came during low season I still enjoyed my stay!

Cannot praise highly enough! This is 5 star hostel !!!

• 8th Mar 2015

Most charming and welcoming place! Expect wonderful staff willing to help you as much as you need. Also fantastic location, probably the most unique in Belgrade - Skadarlija. Hostel is bright, warm and clean, with most amazing garden, and there you can feel how warm are people in Belgrade. I was thrilled, have to say.

The place really rocks! It is in Skadarlija, beautiful part of Belgrade so location is perfect. Place itself is very nice, like home, with different kind of room. I took dorm. Great atmosphere made by owners and staff. Very good people.

The hostel is in a central position. Everything is clean and the kitchen is really big. Staff is helpful and the atmosphere is quiet. Great!

I give them 10! Because it is so unique and loveley place. Great value for money. Staff make wonderful atmosphere, they are all very helpful and proffesional. Room was very nice and so clean.

Everything was amazing! Staff really cares about you and you can ask they are glad to answer, the location is in my mind neaar to everything you have to see in Belgrade and in the most beautiful street in a safe place. the only thing : it's not so quiet street but what is quiet in Belgrade?

• 10th Nov 2014