Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise Reviews

Skadarska 15, Belgrade, Serbia

Had a great stay! All staff were really nice and helpful, and helped us when our bags got lost. We stayed in a private room, just next to the hostel, in a cozy backyard that was quiet despite the all the life from the bars and cafes just outside. Room nice, even got a kitchen!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Great location, nice & helpful staff, good atmosphere. It would be a pity to miss this opportunity :)

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

The Location couldn't be better and easier to find, every single staff member is nice and helping and the hostel is perfectly clean and beautifully done! I felt at home and I'll definitely recommend it to anybody who deserves such a plesant stay in Belgrad. Hvala za sve!! vidimo se sledeci put ;)

• 26th Apr 2015

I totally liked that place. Though bike rental and laundry could be little cheaper but those things are optional of course.

The hostel is in the heart of the city, stuff was quite helpful and always thinks your satisfaction. There is also kitchen with efficient equipment, bathrooms are clean, rooms are spacious, beds are ok. Safety is on top priority in the hostel. I totally recommend this hostel anybody who wants to discover Belgrade. You won't regret...

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Perfect location-great staff-incredibly Helpful. Good wifi, facilities, etc. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Everything was excellent.

Everything was very good. The only thing was problem with heater, but A/C and small heater resolved the problem.

Great location and beautiful hostel. Appreciated them allowing me to check-in early when I arrived and even though I came during low season I still enjoyed my stay!

Cannot praise highly enough! This is 5 star hostel !!!

• 8th Mar 2015