Hostel Taormina Reviews

Via Circonvallazione, 13, Taormina, Italy

Great hostel with a quiet perch behind the house and a beautiful terrace with a view on the sea. The hostel is just a few minutes walk away from Taorminas City center and the staff is relly friendly and helpful!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a really comfortable hostel with staff who will help make your visit to Taormina easy, would stay again

I had not stayed in a hostel before. The facilities were good (roof too terrace, drying clothes outside, kitchen but didn't use it, never had to wait for a bathroom). But I didn't find this hostel over friendly! I expected a bit more enthusiasm for welcoming new guests but it wasn't there. 1 temporary staff member lovely but others not overly friendly. I would still recommend this hostel just don't expect much from the staff. Mixed dorm was fine, most of the time I shared mainly with females.

Good location and it's very close to the main street. Staff is nice and the facilities are good. Really nice hostel

Nice hostel. Very happy with my stay.

• 26th Jul 2014

The view from the hostel is amazing and the location is really good. Steps from Taormina old town.

Nice and clean hostel on very good location, near the main street in Taormina. The staff were very kind and pretty much helpful in our case. We really enjoyed our stay in Taormina. I would certainly recommend staying in this hostel.

A very pleasant place with a friendly and helpful staff. Big and safe lockers. A good option in expensive Taormina.

I passed a very good stay in Hostel Taormina! It's a very good hostel, with a very friendly atmosphere. Personnal is very nice too and very accomodating! Thank's for all! Adrien - France

• 10th Jul 2014

Staff very helpful, available and friendly. Everything is up hill but much easier when you have to leave. The girls on staff helped with my bag when I arrived and left. (There is a flight of steps) The balcony was perfect place to relax, eat and view. The room was large and there was a full locker for each person. I was helped when I needed to make reservations for my next stop. No attitude but lots of help. I travel solo and would definitely stay here again.

This is a hostel exactly how it should be !

A cheap place to stay in Taormina and that's saying a lot. One street above the main street, the location couldn't be better. Most of the staff are very friendly though the hostel itself doesn't have a super social atmosphere. Great view from the terrace.

We stayed only one night but really enjoyed our stay. People working in the hostel are very helpful and friendly. They showed me the best places to visit and eat in Taormina. The hostel is in a perfect location just two blocks of the main street. Also with an amazing view from terrace. Other good thing is the lockers. I can only recommend it.

good hostel, although we felt the contact with the staff a bit "cold". it wasn't exactly a negative experience, but maybe we were spoiled by the warmth, friendliness and efficiency of hostel of the sun in naples.

Hostel Taormina was simply the best. Host Francesco was gracious, friendly and extremely knowledgeable about every question we threw at him. The other staffers were equally helpful & even researched transportation to my family's hometown for us. Giant free lockers were a lifesaver for us backpackers and the location was central to everything in town. The patio overlooked the town, Greek ruins, ocean & was the perfect place to share a bottle & conversation.

Fantastic location within spitting distance of everything there is to see and do in Taormina; helpful staff.. Don't expect a quality night's sleep however - the mattresses are far from comfortable and the dorms are equipped with metal lockers that clang loudly when anyone goes to access thier belongings late at night or early morning.

I stayed for a few days and had a lovely time. The staff were so nice and helpful with everything, booking me a tour and helping find accomodation and directions and transport. The people who stayed there were very nice and considerate, I made some nice friends. The location is the best, near to everything, amazing view and a roof-top patio to sit on looking over the town and the sea. The bed was comfortable, the shower was fine. This is a down-to-earth hostel in a crazy, amazing town.

Small and Anthony special.

Lovely hostel - recommended! We stayed 2 nights in a private double room. Hostel is in a great location, right in the centre with plenty of amenities nearby. Staff were very friendly and helpful.