Hostel Taormina Reviews

Via Circonvallazione, 13, Taormina, Italy

Lovely hosts! Very small and private. Biggest PLUS... large Veranda with beautifull view!

Cheap and great place to stay.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Costa Rica

Very nice n cosy hostel with a perfect location!

Francesco and his other staff were really helpful - especially with details of Taormina and the excursions - highly recommend visiting Etna, Panarea/Stromboli tour. The hostel is not the most attractive of places to stay, but it is a good budget option in an otherwise expensive part of Sicily, and the views are pretty special.

I really enjoyed this hostel (dorm, 3 nights) which is a little walk up the hill from the bus station (and a bus ride up the mountain from the train station). Staff is very helpful and welcoming, booked a good Ätna(Vulcano)-Tour for me and was always around to clean the bathrooms or to close the terrace at 11 p.m., so everyone could sleep. Some guests made friendship with the owner and his staff and went out for dinner or a drink with them. I would definitely recommend this place.

Really awesome place in a great location. It makes you truly feel like you're in Italy with the large glass doors that open out onto the terrace with amazing views. Very clean, big lockers, staff willing to hang out with guests. Only thing that annoyed me was that you couldnt use the terrace after 11pm. If this was allowed it would be perfect. The people who seem to travel around Sicily and end up in this hostel are also great.

Hostel was lovely! Very central and quiet. Francesco was very friendly :)

• 12th Sep 2014

Great location to the city centre, we arrived by car and left it in the carp park so their instructions were very helpful. Great value for money, very friendly people would definitely stay here again when I come back! Make sure you stay here!!

Great Hostel. Friendly staff that can help with places to see around town or tours to Mt Etna Etc.

Great hostel with a quiet perch behind the house and a beautiful terrace with a view on the sea. The hostel is just a few minutes walk away from Taorminas City center and the staff is relly friendly and helpful!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a really comfortable hostel with staff who will help make your visit to Taormina easy, would stay again

I had not stayed in a hostel before. The facilities were good (roof too terrace, drying clothes outside, kitchen but didn't use it, never had to wait for a bathroom). But I didn't find this hostel over friendly! I expected a bit more enthusiasm for welcoming new guests but it wasn't there. 1 temporary staff member lovely but others not overly friendly. I would still recommend this hostel just don't expect much from the staff. Mixed dorm was fine, most of the time I shared mainly with females.

Good location and it's very close to the main street. Staff is nice and the facilities are good. Really nice hostel

Nice hostel. Very happy with my stay.

• 26th Jul 2014

The view from the hostel is amazing and the location is really good. Steps from Taormina old town.

Nice and clean hostel on very good location, near the main street in Taormina. The staff were very kind and pretty much helpful in our case. We really enjoyed our stay in Taormina. I would certainly recommend staying in this hostel.

A very pleasant place with a friendly and helpful staff. Big and safe lockers. A good option in expensive Taormina.

I passed a very good stay in Hostel Taormina! It's a very good hostel, with a very friendly atmosphere. Personnal is very nice too and very accomodating! Thank's for all! Adrien - France

• 10th Jul 2014

Staff very helpful, available and friendly. Everything is up hill but much easier when you have to leave. The girls on staff helped with my bag when I arrived and left. (There is a flight of steps) The balcony was perfect place to relax, eat and view. The room was large and there was a full locker for each person. I was helped when I needed to make reservations for my next stop. No attitude but lots of help. I travel solo and would definitely stay here again.

This is a hostel exactly how it should be !