Hostel Taormina Reviews

Via Circonvallazione, 13, Taormina, Italy

Pretty cool hostel, it was a great stay, the staff were super friendly and helpful, everything was sparkling clean, the wifi worked, and most appreciated thing: the heating during those cold nights was great. Is located at walking distance from bus station, mountain, city, and even train station if your backpack is not too heavy. Very much recommended!!!

I had a great stay here, even in the off-season. I enjoyed how the staff were very friendly and welcoming especially because I was a lone traveller. The location was so peaceful and clean. I felt very calm and at ease during my stay. I didn't want to leave !

• 6th Jan 2016

Average experience. Found the people here to be very creepy. A lot of older people in the room, one of whom made me very uncomfortable and kept asking for drugs. The people doing work away were in the kitchen the whole time, which made me feel very uncomfortable in there. In addition, felt pretty ignored by the staff when it came to trying to check in. Would not recommend.

Great time, Great STAFF!!! i cant say enough about the staff. very very helpful with all your questions, needs. buses, trains, excursions and all INFO. A very COZY and safe place CLOSE to everything in town. HIGHLY recommended Great location. beautiful balcony view of city, ocean and ruins. Thank you again for everything. your friends from California!!!

There were only a few guests (in wintertime) and also a couple of longterm guests, some of them not that welcoming; felt more like I was disturbing them. Bunkbeds were tiny. But besides that it was ok.

You should chose this hostel. It has everything you need including a really lovely balcony terrace!! Rooms are nice, fairly spacious. Owner is amazing! Really welcoming and friendly and provides you with all the information you need for the city. Would definitely stay here again. Grazie Francesco!!

Hostel well located with a nice terrace space.

The hostel is in really good location, has lockers, clean bathrooms etc. The only thing that annoyed me was the radio blaring for hours on end.. I love music as much as anyone but a blurring radio station on top volume throughout the hostel is just annoying when you are tired or jetlagged.. Also the staff were shouting at 10pm to each other outside our room. A little more awareness that people like one girl in our room are trying to sleep would be good..

Amazing hostel, with a familiar atmosfear , all the hostel staff are great!!

The hostel is good, but there is no air conditionating in the rooms and the city is really warm. One of the grils in my room turned off the ventilator and it was impossible to sleed. The roons are noisy if you want to sleed but the location is really good and the bathrooms are clean and individuals. There is no breakfast.

The hostel is very small, but the rooms are good and they have a nice balcony. It is clean and silent, has a good location. The problem was when they did a mistake with my reservation - on my second night there I arrive at night and they simply tell me I have no bed anymore, the hostel was full. It would have been comprehensible although very upsetting, if they had admitted their error, but they just denied it and were very rude. They even denied calling another hostel in town for me at first!

• 14th Sep 2015

great staff, nice hostel , 2 minutes away from the main street/amphitheater. Clean and great conditions/facilities

Very nice hostel in Taormina. Staff were very helpful with recommendations on things to do and places to eat. Location was great.

Nice hostel with lovely outdoor terrace to relax. Rooms were a bit hot at night time and could do with air con or extra fans. Wi-fi didn't really on the terrace but only minor issue really as it worked well inside.