Hostel Taormina

Superb 430 Total Reviews
Superb 430 Total Reviews

• Scotland, All Female Group, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017

My friend and I loved our stay here! The staff were absolutely amazing and gave us lots of helpful tips. We were in a private room so we didn't see the dorms but our room was great value for money.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

The staff and view of hostel were very good. The bad thing is that there was no air conditioning in the room. It was very noisy when vehicles passed by and I woke up many times because of it.

19th Jun 2017

very welcoming place. unfortunately they closed the balcony at 11pm so there wasn't anywhere to hang out at the hostel late and make friends. otherwise a very nice stay

9th Jun 2017

Such a nice place with such a great view from the veranda that you'll never want to leave and you'll spend all your money and end up destitute on the street...particularly if the amazing Polish girl is working there when you arrive.

• Australia, Couple, 41+
30th May 2017

Lovely helpful welcoming staff . Good location to historic centre and all it had to offer. Very convenient to Interbus terminus, as we did not have car.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th May 2017

I stayed in the private room with my friend and it was really so much nicer than I hoped for. The room was colorful and clean -- same with the bathroom. After traveling around the shower was easily one of the nicest I've been in. The staff was more than helpful with everything. When we got there we were shown all the best places to go and things to do in the amount of time that we stayed there. There is a little outdoor balcony that's gorgeous. It's just outside of the main street. LOVED IT.

• cuiyangzhishuo
  • China, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th May 2017

We got a room with a wonderful view from the balcony. It is located near the bus station, where you can jump onto a bus to e.g. Catania. The staffs are very friendly and ready to help, we got lots of recommendations from them. We loved to stay here, thanks!

17th May 2017

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Very friendly and helpful staff, nice amenities, and good location. If you are staying in Taormina, this is the place to go. Thank you to Francesco for a great experience!

15th May 2017

Everything a hostel should be!! Great location, amazing sun terrace to chill, socialise and watch the sun go down. Great wifi, and they have a laptop for guests which is so helpful. The staff were good, but in particular (I cannot remember your name, sorry) the Polish girl, one of the most helpful hostel staff I've ever met, and I've travelled for a year!! A real credit to the hostel. Highly recommend Taormina and this hostel! Negatives:no laundry facilities, some of the other staff were moody

11th May 2017

My stay at this place was pretty good considering I stayed only a night and went during an off peak day. The staff was nice and helpful and the facilities and lockers were great. The location is also amazing and close to everything. Recommend this place!