Hostel Taormina Reviews

Via Circonvallazione, 13, Taormina, Italy

The view from the hostel is amazing and the location is really good. Steps from Taormina old town.

A very pleasant place with a friendly and helpful staff. Big and safe lockers. A good option in expensive Taormina.

I passed a very good stay in Hostel Taormina! It's a very good hostel, with a very friendly atmosphere. Personnal is very nice too and very accomodating! Thank's for all! Adrien - France

• 10th Jul 2014

Staff very helpful, available and friendly. Everything is up hill but much easier when you have to leave. The girls on staff helped with my bag when I arrived and left. (There is a flight of steps) The balcony was perfect place to relax, eat and view. The room was large and there was a full locker for each person. I was helped when I needed to make reservations for my next stop. No attitude but lots of help. I travel solo and would definitely stay here again.

This is a hostel exactly how it should be !

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Norway

A cheap place to stay in Taormina and that's saying a lot. One street above the main street, the location couldn't be better. Most of the staff are very friendly though the hostel itself doesn't have a super social atmosphere. Great view from the terrace.

We stayed only one night but really enjoyed our stay. People working in the hostel are very helpful and friendly. They showed me the best places to visit and eat in Taormina. The hostel is in a perfect location just two blocks of the main street. Also with an amazing view from terrace. Other good thing is the lockers. I can only recommend it.

good hostel, although we felt the contact with the staff a bit "cold". it wasn't exactly a negative experience, but maybe we were spoiled by the warmth, friendliness and efficiency of hostel of the sun in naples.

Hostel Taormina was simply the best. Host Francesco was gracious, friendly and extremely knowledgeable about every question we threw at him. The other staffers were equally helpful & even researched transportation to my family's hometown for us. Giant free lockers were a lifesaver for us backpackers and the location was central to everything in town. The patio overlooked the town, Greek ruins, ocean & was the perfect place to share a bottle & conversation.

Fantastic location within spitting distance of everything there is to see and do in Taormina; helpful staff.. Don't expect a quality night's sleep however - the mattresses are far from comfortable and the dorms are equipped with metal lockers that clang loudly when anyone goes to access thier belongings late at night or early morning.

I stayed for a few days and had a lovely time. The staff were so nice and helpful with everything, booking me a tour and helping find accomodation and directions and transport. The people who stayed there were very nice and considerate, I made some nice friends. The location is the best, near to everything, amazing view and a roof-top patio to sit on looking over the town and the sea. The bed was comfortable, the shower was fine. This is a down-to-earth hostel in a crazy, amazing town.

Small and Anthony special.

Lovely hostel - recommended! We stayed 2 nights in a private double room. Hostel is in a great location, right in the centre with plenty of amenities nearby. Staff were very friendly and helpful.