Hostel Taormina Reviews

Via Circonvallazione, 13, Taormina, Sicily, Italy

Lovely hostel - recommended! We stayed 2 nights in a private double room. Hostel is in a great location, right in the centre with plenty of amenities nearby. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

The staffs are definitely nice. I felt as if I was at home. I'm so glad to meet the nice people there. They could speak English, so I didn't need to worry about language problem at all. In addition, it's good that the hostel offers wallet-friendly price. I really enjoyed staying in Taormina thanks to their friendliness and kindness!

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Japan

Decent hostel run by very friendly and helpful staff. Fairly clean in general, although slightly cramped, perhaps because of too many guests. There are great views from the terrace, although one has to walk through a dorm room to access it, which is rather strange and slightly annoying to those occupying the room.