Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Superb 1047 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1047 Total Reviews

13th Feb 2017

The staff was very knowledgeable about nearby recommendations for food and grocery shopping. There was always somebody available to help and they were super genuine. The cleaning lady was very nice as well and I paid 5 bucks to have my laundry done and folded neatly. Great area to socialize by the pool. Free internet computer to use. Bathrooms, showers, lockers great to use

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Very nice hostel with a cool vibe. Great staff too!

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
7.1

Location:Impractical, in downtown area Room:Okay, semi clean, aircon was wayyy too cold and not adjustable Bathrooms:Only 2 showers, not very clean Staff:Friendly

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Great place.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

An amazing place and staff!They were always opened to help you and asking how was your day. Staying in the pool was an adiction for me and funny environment during the day and night with a lot of sofas, games..Here I met wonderful backpackers from different countries and we started traveling together. It was really clean, after more than two months travelling this one was the first place where I have been walking barefoot in every single area with any care or worry. Definitely, I would come back

20th Jan 2017

Nice hostel, great location, friendly staff!

18th Jan 2017
4.3

Rooms without keys, shower is horrible (I don't think you can call that a shower). Looks like someone's house, no interaction with the guests.

We are really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. If you could provide us with further details about how we could improve the guest experience it would be greatly appreciated. In terms of the facilities we offer, we do our best to keep everything hygienic, but please do remember that we are a budget hostel with basic amenities. Thank you for your feedback, we will take it into consideration.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

Staff was the amazing. They were so chill and on top of that they were very helpful with whatever questions you had. In my opinion there is no other place to stay in Panama City! Good vibes everywhere. We suggest it to anyone going to Panama City :)

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Jan 2017

This is the definition of a chill hostel. The guys how run is are super nice and helpful and I almost had more fun chilling by the pool then I did going out into town. I definitely recommend it.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

Love the vibe in this hostel. Pool area everybody just meet each other, lounge area everybody just chill with their phone;) Bedrooms have airco! Shower is cold but that's just everywhere. Staff is really kind and is always there to chill or anwer questions. Was my first hostel (now am I ar number 4 in Panama) and it is my favourite so far!