Superb 1,015 Total Reviews
Superb 1,015 Total Reviews
Hostel Villa Vento Surf Located at Marbella, Calle 47, Casa 7, , Panama City.
Panama
Panama City Marbella, Calle 47, Casa 7
91% 1015
8.9784120 -79.5206925
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

One of the best Hostels I have stayed! Great staff, hostel is clean, breakfast is good, pool and nice communal area. Would definitely stay again when in Panama City. Muchas Gracias!

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

chill place to stay, good common area and beer fpr 1 buck, only downside was that the ac wasn't wirking all nights

9th Jan 2017
7.4

The staff were great, the location was good as well! My major problem with the hostel was the facilities - not enough bathrooms and beds lacked individual power adapters (I like to charge my phone while I sleep). The lack of hot water and thick blankets (air con was on) were also negatives. But great staff and overall a decent choice!

• BuchNielsen
  • Denmark, Male, 31-40
27th Dec 2016

I stayed for five nights while enjoying Panama city and the surrounding area and I had a really pleasant stay at this hostel. I especially enjoyed jumping into the pool after a long warm day of sightseeing. The staff is super friendly and helpful. There is a little café outside the hostel where you can sit and relax with a cold beer and good food. I would recommend staying here if you're looking for a chilled out vibe :)

• db_dk9648
  • Denmark, Female, 25-30
12th Dec 2016

The staff is the highlight of this place. So friendly and attentive. I had a guy snorring in my room and when they asked how I'd slepted and I casually mentioned it, they went out of their way to try to find me another bed. Even when I said I'd just put in earplugs. Plus they introduced me to some people as soon as I arrived so I'd feel welcome and embraced.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

I loved this place, super easy to meet people, really clean & the staff are fantastic. Special thank you to Carlos who was super friendly and helped me organise my trip to San Blas + gave me loads of info regs Panama City, to Charlie for waking me up after a big night out so I wouldn't miss my booking to San Blas & the cleaning lady who helped make the delicious pancakes for breakfast. Highly recommend this place :)

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

Great hostel, the staff were really friendly, especially the Venezuelan guy who did night duty.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Nov 2016

I love this place. The staff are the coolest people in panama. Wouldn't stay anywhere else

2nd Nov 2016

This place was awesome. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I also met many good friends who stayed at this hostel, the vibe is really good. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Oct 2016

Great pool, great common area, cheap drinks, helpful staff, air con in the rooms, foosball table, Ensuite bathrooms, all you can eat make your own pancakes (batter/ mix provided) 3 minutes to a bus stop and Avenida Balboa, 10 minute taxi to the old town, 20 mins from Albrook airport, Laundry service available in hostel 4 doors down